22.. Jealousy And Evilness In Air.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Daughter, don't be furious, we will take revenge but have patience, give me some time. " Mr. Gambino said sympathising her.

" Uncle, but that girl murdered my brother in her omnipotent ego, she doesn't deserve to live happy."
Her eyes were filled with pain and hurt, she was so rebelious. She wanted her to fall miserably, she wanted her to regret, she wanted her to taste her own medicine.

" Sophia I will help you but be patient we should wait for a specific time, first of all we should ruin her completely. Have some patience! "

" How uncle?" she was confused because there was a clear picture in front of her how she would expose her and then Mr. Gambino was saying a different thing.

" They will going to open a new company , you should destroy her beginning."

" I can do anything for the peace of my brother's soul. And she deserved to be sad! " There was an aversion towards her in her heart. Mr. Gambino smirked his game was at his peak and now his mere pawn Sofia would end his game.

The closeness and bond between them was increasing time by time, they were the inseparable souls. Donna's behavior still perplexed her but she let it be on the flow of time.

They announced their family that they were leaving their respective companies which obviously didn't appeal them as they were a profit earning streak. But they told them about their plan of opening their own company. At last everyone agreed with loads of happiness.

Their sedentary lifestyle was so enormously tranquil with no negative thoughts and activities.

The gaps between Alessandro and Simone were filled, they were a good friends. Sofia too got closer to her. But what was in Sofia's mind was still unknown. Everything was perfectly fine in last three months.

But when they set up their company, they had to face many problem. Despite this, their beginning was quiet good as they were the trending names in the Europian business world.

They were going to launch a trending styles of women's wear in next 15 days. If that was successful there company would touched its high peak.

The roads of success always leads the formation of rebels and foe.

Alessandro's pov.

Donna entered in my office. She was smiling. Her smiling face was always appealing for me.

Shock was evident on her face when she looked at the blonde chic sitting there.

Her name was Lauren Adley, a british model and the hot one too. Might be she was jealous, might be she could confront her feelings now.

Now I wouldn't loose any stone to compel her to confess. Didn't know why but she never confronted her feelings even when she was so possessive towards me.

Her eyes had fires like she would kill her. Poor Lauren, I pity her.

" It is good, you have come darling. Meet her, she is our model! " I said.

She was shooting her the daggers, she was indeed jealous.

" Alessandro why is she here?" She asked.

" She is our model, Lauren Adley!"
I smiled and introduced my jealous wife to Lauren, she smiled.

They greeted each other but my wife was killing her with her eyes only, Lauren was confused with her behavior too.

" So, Lauren you should meet our designers there. "

She went, Lauren was a good soul and was never a flirty type but she was jealous of her still.

When she left I looked at my wife, she instantly came towards me and pushed me to the wall. She was so provoked, that day she was planning my murder.

" How dare you to sit here alone with that blonde chic?"

I ignored her blabbering and was looking at her with love.

" Why are you not speaking?"

I put my finger on her lips and murmered shh, " Darling its you who is talking.
Now, shut your mouth! "

I touched her lips and pulled out, she was looking at me, I put my lips on her. Her lips was so delicate. The soft feeling of those lips made me insane. She closed her eyes. I gripped her waist and kissed her passionately.

Our eyes had desires towards each other. She was under me on my table. I am looking at her. I kissed her nape and bite there.

This was my first mark on her body.

She hold my shirt, her nails pierced my back, she was going to be so wild in future, I smirked. Her milky cleavage line was so tempting, I roamed my fingers there. She was overexcited and was sighing heavily.

I slided down her strap of dress and kissed her shoulder. I didn't know how that started but it was so right and good.

She unbuttoned my shirt wildly craving for more, I smirked seeing my effect on her.

I wanted more, I was craving for more. I wanted to mark her as mine. I wanted to rip her. I wanted to make love with her endlessly but firstly I wanted her to realise that she loved me.

I left her buttoning my shirt. She was looking at me and asked, " what happened?"

I adjusted her whole dress and whispered, " We will but this is not right place and right time too! Have some patience, my nymph! "

She looked at me confusingly what did I mean.

Alessandro's pov end.

From last three months according to that ugly vulture game Sofia was reduced to a mere puppet, she was trying to ruin Donna completly, but couldn't.

This agitated her more, she thumped inside Mr. Gambino's office with fury.

" It is three months now, are you going to do anything, don't you dare to skin me! " Anger was imprinted on her beautiful face. He smirked how he agitated her to such an extent that she developed pure hatred towards her.

So there was no chance to back off from her side, it was the time to throw his last coin.

" Child, don't worry now do as I say, after 15 day they were going to launch new styles of women's wear, we will take your revenge there."

She was confused if he was bluffing her or helping her, she rolled her eyes in frustration. She was stubborn and he at last told her what they were going to do.

She smirked with an evil way, now the justice for her brother was sure, if law couldn't give him then she would.

" Ma'am we have a problem. " Donna and Alessandro's manager said while the shooting of their women's wear was going to be held.

" What?" Donna asked looking the whole set up of photo shoot. Everything was fine.

" Ma'am at the last time our male model back off, if we postponed this shoot, then we have to face too much loss which will not be good for our emerging company." Manager put forward her concern.

" Oh! I will look, don't worry." She smiled.

" Hello, Alessandro there is a problem! " Donna exclaimed while she was on call talking with him.
She told him about the non-availability of the male model in their company's photoshoot. He said her not to take worry he would look out the whole matter.

" Donna, there is no availability of male model."

" Now what will we do? "

"Ma'am and sir don't you mind but I have an idea for the problem." Their photographer said, she glanced at him and gestured him to continue.

" Sir can do this photoshoot! "

" What?" She frowned at the idea blowing her eyes out. She remembered Lauren Edley, she felt more jealousy.

" Donna this is a good idea! " He exclaimed, she shot him the daggers.

He wondered why she was behaving so differently.

" Alessandro, in your dreams only."

" But baby doll this is the last thing we could do!"

" But you will not do photoshoot."

After a long argument, she had to convince as that was the last option otherwise they had to face so much loss which she never wanted.

When Alessandro was doing photoshoot with Lauren, she was feeling jealous and hurt.

He was sitting on the sofa and she was on his lap while photoshoot wearing a sexy red lacy lingerie.

Then they did a more cozy photoshoot when she was laying on his bare chest with a black juicy, sexy and hot lingerie.

She couldn't see that photoshoot and she left from there.

She was hurt and sitting in her room with loads of anger towards Alessandro. He was going to face her wrath.

He entered inside the room, at that time he was afraid even of looking at her. Now what was going to happen.

He looked at her angry figure, she glanced and ignored him rotating her head.

" Donna, what happened?"

She looked at him furiously,
" Now you will call me Donna, wow great! Just go to your that blonde chic."

" Are you jealous?"

" Why would I be jealous, go to that Lauren, were you looking yourself during the photoshoot, how desperate you sound!" She rolled her eyes.

" Baby, I am sorry that was just a shoot." He apologised.

" So, never ever you behave like this with me, today when we were going to intimate, you back off great, why? Oh, I am sorry, you are bored of me. Am I right? " She yelled, he looked at her helplessly.

" Baby girl, what happened, don't be angry! "

" Why should I not!" She sang frustratedly.

" By the way, you want to lay down on me like that lauren. " He smirked and looked at her with love.

She was flushed, oh god! His sexy and tempting voice melting her down.

" Alessandro, you should go? "

"okay, I am going! "

" Where? To that Lauren. " She agitatedly spoke.

He was so confused at one time she said him to go and then when he was, she agitated herself more.

He was going to tease her more but he kept queit seeing her fury.

She stood and threw him out from the room and locked the gate. He was unclear about what happened.

" I am sorry, baby girl, I will not do anything from now, please open the door!"
He banged the door but her ears went deaf in anger.

" Don't irritate me, go to your Lauren."

He was constantly pleading to apologize but she was not paying any heed. Soon after there was no voice left. Might be he was gone to that Lauren. It infuriated her more.

She opened the door and there he was standing drop dead gorgeous, mouth watering, putting his hands in his pocket .

He tricked her, she gazed his smirking face.

He entered inside the room and took her in his arms.

" What are you doing, leave me alone?"

"I will never baby, you are mine."

He placed her on bed and whispered in her ears, " If you love me, so why are you not confronting your love baby."

She was silent for what did he say, she always avoided the idea of love even after she knew that she love him at some corner of her delicate heart.

She looked at his face which had warm and tender feeling towards her.

" Alessandro, it is not like that. " She stammered.

" Then, what is your jealousy and possessiveness about?"

" It is not love, you are my husband, I have every right to have jealousy and possessiveness towards you."
She stated.

She was such an unique piece, oh god! And tough too.
How would he made her realise. It was going to be a big task.

Do votes and comment.
Few lines for her jealousy.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro