« 20 »

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Jimmy, please put her down," Toast spoke as I tightly wrapped my arms over Jimmy's shoulders. I slowly removed my face from his shoulder to look up at him, seeing his fiery eyes quickly fade down to a soft maroon.

"How about no," He spoke as he wiped the blood off my chin.

"And why not?" He spoke a little louder as Jimmy looked over at my brother. I observed for a second, watching the fury build up in his eyes, again, as they turned brighter. I slowly placed my finger on his jaw and brought his glared back to me. All the bright red hid and was replaced with the familiar maroon tint that I'm used to.

"Do your eyes always do that?" I whispered as he quickly looked back to my brother, avoiding my question.

"I'm gonna take her back to her cell before you people flip your shit, alright?" Jimmy growled, but it was more of a statement than a question.

"Better hurry before they gun the both of you down on sight," Ghost advised quickly before Toast got a say.

Jimmy nodded before sprinting off, still holding me as I tightened my hold on his t-shirt.

"We're not going to my cell, are we?" I asked as he let out a chuckle, smirking at me.

"Nope!" He beamed as I rolled my eyes.

"Then where are we going?" I asked as he continued running down corridors.

"One of your brother's houses," He answered as I looked at him in shock.

"And how exactly are you planning on getting out of here?" I asked as he stopped, setting me back on my feet and deeply staring into my eyes. His soft maroon eyes just stared, almost as if he was searching for something in my eyes.

"Well, I wasn't told that part of the plan," He spoke as I glared at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked in confusion as he placing his chapped index finger over my lips.

"Listen. These people are not people to mess around with. If they ask you anything, you're my bad-ass serial killer girlfriend, alright?" He asked as I glared at him with so many questions roaming through my mind.

"Um... A-Alright? I guess?" I whispered as he smiled.

"Gavin is still your step-brother, but you've attempted to kill Toast before. You live with him and you will murder any guy, excluding myself, who attempts to touch you. Because they're pervy and will also do that," He spoke as I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Great. More pervy serial killers. Can't wait," I spoke sarcastically and super unenthused as he chuckled.

"Just stay by me and you'll be fine," He spoke as we both watched the door open, seeing a warden.

He had pale skin with black hair. His eyes were basically just black holes that would stare into your soul.

Eyeless Jack

"C'mon!" He yelped to Jimmy, who nodded and grabbed my hand, pulling me after him.

"Oh? And who is this~" Jack purred as Jimmy shot him a disgusting look.

"Off limits..." Jimmy growled as Jack shook his head.

"Nothing is off limits, Casket," He replied as Jimmy pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms tightly around my body.

"She is..." Jimmy warned again, starting to get pissed.

But guess what, I could've told him his plan was stupid if he would've given me some room to discuss this plan with him. So, he pretty much asked for this.

"Hmm, we'll see what the other's have to say about that bullshit rule," Jack replied as we began running off towards the exit.

I felt Jimmy lace his fingers with mine, still pulling me into hallways and through corridors.

"I can walk on my own..." I groaned as he looked back at me and rolled his eyes.

"If you don't want to be raped and taken advantage of, then you better keep a strong goddamn grip on my hand..." He howled back as I sighed, allowing him to continue to lead me through the maze I've learned to call prison.

Then, finally, to the exit.

"Get in the car," Jimmy spoke, nodding towards the flaming red Ferrari.

"Okay, the reason we're here is because of that fucking car. So we're just gonna happily get back in?" I asked as he nodded.

"Hell yeah. It's called having fun," Jack spoke as Jimmy rolled his eyes.

"She can sit with me if she wants~" Jack whispered warmly against my neck as Jimmy's eyes stared at mine, trying to fight off the blazing red hue.

And I knew he couldn't keep fighting it for long.

Then the comfort and beauty of his maroon eyes fled and I was left staring into Jimmy Casket's bad side.

"Duck..." He angrily muttered as I threw myself on the ground, watching Jimmy's arm retract and swing at full force.

I heard Jack stumble backwards as I hopped into the vehicle, watching the two getting into an intense fight. Everything was fine.

Until Jimmy Casket pulled out his shard of glass.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro