Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The part is unedited

Happy Reading 💕

Sanskar was frustrated because meeting with Sharmishtha complicated the case even more.

If she wasn't then who and how? He texted Dev and Sonakshi informing the same and then proceeded for SS VILLA. He rang the bell and stood their thinking something deeply.

Just then the door opened.

"Welcome Home patidev." Sweet voice of his lovely wife reached his ears. He looked at her who stood their with a beautiful smile of hers which instantly lifted his mood.

She grabbed his tie and bent him him down till her height and smooched his lips. It happened at such a fast pace that it took few seconds for Sanskar to understand what just happened. His wife is turning bold day by day.

He came inside still in daze and looked around making sure nobody caught his wife's action.

" No one's home. Mom, dad and Uttara have gone to Suresh Mamaji's house for dinner." Swara answered his unasked question. Now he understood why his wife showered so much love on him in a according to her, public place.

He grabbed her and placing his lips on hers and started kissing her softly. Since she was in a saree his one hand went inside her saree and drew circles on her bare waist creating havoc in her. She moaned softly and the soft kiss turned into a passionate one.

They moved while kissing and collapsed on the couch in the living room. Breaking the kiss he dugged his face in her neck peppering kisses from her jawline to collar bone. His one hand reached behind her blouse and untied its knot. That's when Swara realised she needs to stop him.

"Sanskar.... Stoppp.." She whispered but it came out like a moan.

Sanskar heard her and suddenly realised what he was going to do. Due to her miscarriage, they were told to abstain from making love for few days.

He got up from from her while she sat with a red face. He slowly tied her knot placed a peck on her shoulder.

"Sorry" He said. He was feeling guilty that without thinking about her, he got indulged. What if she hadn't stopped him? He would have hurt her.

Swara turned towards him nodding no clearly knowing what he was thinking and hugged him.

"You change. I'll serve dinner." She said. He nodded and went to their room.

Dinner was a romantic affair where they ate in one plate feeding each other reminiscing old times. As they were about to sleep he received a text from Sonakshi.

"We have a major breakthrough."

The text read.

"Tomorrow at 9am. In my office." He replied and then slept with Swara in his arms.

Next day

Sanskar sat in his cabin waiting for Dev and Sonakshi. Just then they entered along with Dida and one junior doctor from from the hospital. Dr. Diya. He frowned looking at her.

" Sanskar this is Dr. Diya, my junior doctor and also she lives in Baadi." Sonakshi said. He nodded at her and then all sat discussing the matter.

"Sanskar as you said that Sharmishtha aunty is not the culprit. So just following my gut feeling I checked the medical register of my hospital. Every record is noted down there. Even for a single pill that is taken from the hospital is noted down and that's when my eye caught the attention on one entry. The time around which the pill must be given to Swara, had a record of Dr. Diya taking that pill from hospital stock. " Sonakshi said.

" And guess who asked her to bring it. " Sonakshi said.

" Mrs. Ragini Laksh Maheshwari. " Sanskar muttered angrily. Looking at her past record, she was his first suspect but due to lack of evidence he couldn't confirm his doubt. But how did she know about her pregnancy?

" Hmm.. So now I understand why Diya was there a two weeks before. "Dida said. Diya nodded.

" Swara had gone unconscious while working. No one was there at home except Ragini. I was just about to leave for the hospital when she called me informing about Swara. I went and checked on her and got to know about her pregnancy. I told Ragini the same. She asked me not to tell this to anyone as Swara might want to disclose this news by herself. So I agreed. When I was leaving, Dida came so I told her that I was getting late, Ragini will tell her everything. "Diya said.

" She told me that Swara went unconscious due to stress. "Dida said angrily. She was feeling like continuously banging Ragini's head against the wall.

" So how did the abortion pill came into the scene. You know Swara from childhood. Don't you know that she would never abort the child. " Dev asked in a harsh tone. But she didn't mind it because at the moment everyone was tensed.

"That's the problem Dev jiju. Ragini told me that Swara has gone under consultation of Dr. Sonakshi but one of her other friend was pregnant out of the wedlock and wanted to have an abortion as soon as possible. This was the fastest method, so I gave her that pill. I had no idea that she will feed that to Swara. "Diya said sadly.

Sanskar sat there silently looking into space. Dev observed him closely.

Ragini you have dugged your own grave this time. A very deep one. He thought.

" No one will tell Swara I will handle it myself. "Sanskar said.

" Why? She should know this. " Dida said.

" No Dida. She has had enough. I will handle this myself. She will never know. " Sanskar said.

Dida sat there silently not at all agreeing with Sanskar. But at the moment she didn't said anything.

Everyone dispersed and went to their respective places. In evening as Sanskar reached his house. Everyone was in the living room having a gala time. He sat with them pretending to be happy. He was still thinking how to punish Ragini for her deeds. Just then the door bell rang.

Swara opened the door and was happy finding Dida standing there.

"Dida you are here. Come come." Swara welcomed her inside.

"Shoru I am here to tell you something." Dida said. One look at her and Sanskar got to know what she was going to do.

"No Dida." Sanskar interrupted.

"Sanskar you have Shoru's swear. You won't stop me." Dida yelled. Everyone looked at them confused. Sanskar instantly became quite.

"What is the matter?" Swara asked frowning.

"Shoru your miscarriage reports have come and it was not an accident but a planned one." Dida said and with this she narrated each and everything from Sharmishtha's interrogation to Diya's proofs and finally landing on Ragini.

Sanskar stood by Swara side hugging her tightly. He could feel her body going rigid. She had a cold look on her face but tears were continuously falling from her eyes.

"So it was Ragini who did all that." Dida finished.

Swara remembered that how after Diya's visit, Ragini suddenly became very caring and she only used to give her juice. Now she understood why. One of those glasses had that pill.

"Swara say something." Sanskar said shaking her. She looked in his eyes which were filling with tears and anger at the same time just like her. Without saying a word she came out of his embrace and moved out ignoring all the calls from behind.

She sat in the car and started to drive towards Maheshwari Mansion in full speed. Being worried Sanskar and others followed her in other car. Tears were continuously falling from her eyes thinking if she had not left Sanskar that day, their baby would be with them right now.

She parked outside the mansion and ran inside. Her eyes emitting fire.

"MRS. RAGINI LAKSH MAHRSHWARI.... COME OUT RIGHT NOW." Swara shouted making Durgaprasad, Laksh and Shekhar shocked who were sitting in the living room. Gadodias had come for dinner that day in Maheshwari Mansion.

"RAGINI... RAGINI..." Swara shouted.

"Kya baat hai Swara. Kyu chillae ja rahi ho? Ab kya hai tumko?" (What happened Swara? Why are you shouting? What do you want now?) Ragini asked irritated coming out from the kitchen. By that time Sanskar and family reached there too.

Without saying anything Swara started giving her slaps continuously. The intensity was so high that Ragini couldn't stop her. Lakshmi tried to interfere but was stopped by Sanskar. He got scared seeing his red eyes.

"Swara what are you doing? Stop this nonsense." Dadi separated Swara from Ragini but by that time Ragini's face had already turned red and her lips were starting to bleed.

"Ask your innocent lado what she has done. She is a murderer." Swara screamed making everyone shocked. Sharmishtha understood what she was talking.

"What are you saying Swara?" Annapurna asked.

"I am saying right Badi Maa. She killed my child." Swara said.

Ragini stood there shocked. She had covered her tracks well and was sure that this secret of hers will never be out but little did she know about the hospital medical record.

"Sanskar, what is Swara saying?" Durgaprasad asked.

Sanskar narrated the incident to all which shocked them.

"How can you do this to me Ragini? Why? You had problems with me but what was the fault of that little soul?" Swara asked sobbing. Sanskar held her trying to console.

"This time that child was my problem." Ragini spatted. Swara looked at her confused.

"Here my Lakshji was missing and there you got pregnant with Sanskar's child? How can you give the first heir to this family? In no way I was going to let that happen. So I planned everything perfectly and made you have that pill. " Ragini shouted. She was behaving like a psychopath.

" My mind always said that you are a cheap person but my heart never agreed that no one can stoop this low. But no. You proved me wrong Ragini. You proved me wrong. "Swara said.

" She is your culprit Swara. Do whatever you want to do with her. "Durgaprasad announced. Shekhar tried to intervene but one glare from Durgaprasad and he was silent.

Dadi and Annapurna stood in a corner ashamed of her. They all might have taken Swara and Sanskar for granted in the past but that little soul was dear to everyone. No one ever wanted something like that to happen.

"Swara what do you want to do?" Sanskar asked.

"Call the police." Swara said ina cold voice. Ragini stood shocked.

"They are on their way." Ram said from behind.

"Swara you cannot do this to me. Swara I am sorry. Please. Please don't send me jail. Please Swara." Ragini said shedding fake tears.

"You tried to kill me, I said nothing, you proved me characterless infront of mom and Badi maa, I forgave you. You made me divorce Sanskar, I remained quite. You did my shraadh, still I considered you as my sister but this time you messed with me in a wrong angle. This time you actually killed my baby and being a mother if I didn't punish you, I will be called murderer of my child. Enough of your bad deeds now Ragini. "Swara said with venom in her voice.

" Mrs. Ragini Laksh Maheshwari you are under arrest. " Police said handcuffing her. He collected the proof from Sanskar and a recording which had Diya's statement.

" Laksh ji. Please stop them. I don't want to go. "She shouted but Laksh turned his face from her. She was dragged outside and left for police station.

Swara stood besides Sanskar watching her leave but she didn't felt any sorrow for her. Instead she felt peace, her child has finally got its justice.

***to be continued***

Guys please vote and let me know your views.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro