Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N : hey there! This story was one of my best.. But I ain't getting new reads and I slowly loose motivation to re-upload my chapters.. Ofcourse I am still working on them!
---------------------------------------------------------
Pov : Offenderman

He enters the hallway, his eyes piercing through me and his step steady and slow. He's angry if not even mad. How did that happen? Why didn't the drug work!? He raises his hand and my shadow begins to move and deform. It looks like me but more wicked and malignant..
He moves his finger, as if he was writing in the air and a sentence appears. ~Shadows are able reciprocate their owner, once they are in control by me.. Or I could even turn them into something... Worse~
He pulls his finger over his throat. An unmissable sign. He knows I can't do anything against him, if he sets my shadow free. I try to grab him with my tendrils, but nothing works. Other shadows grab them and just like a black hole they suck everything in. The light, the air and my tendrils. I yelp in pain when my tendrils are fully cut off from my back. I never felt that much pain at once. Tears run down my face, I didn't even know I could have those!

~He will keep you in place for now.. Let's see what you'll do after 2 hours of experiencing what you did to others for days.~ with that said my own shadow grabbed me and dragged me out of the hallway into the forest. I know this way.. If we continue we will end up in a cabin.. Far, far away from anyone that could help me.

Pov you :

I watch both of them leave before turning to my new.. Teammates.
~So!? Where was the one that was supposed to tell me that this rapist is going to try and rape me!? Do you think it's easy to get rid of all that gas!?~ I slam against the blank wall. All just shrug their shoulders, turning from shocked to careless. I turn around and slam the door shut when I entered my room. They just stood there and hopped it would soon be over. Why didn't they team up to help me!? Am I such a bad person to them? I mean.. They are literally killers.. Serial killers, demons, ghost and creatures I can't explain.. But geez.. They are so stubborn.. I take a deep breath, which was a bad idea since the gas is still there, not as concentrated but that disgusting sweet smell stays.. I decide to open every window as wide as possible and get one shadow to suck that damn smell in. While the sweet drug slowly disappears, I start to practice again. The more I work, the easier it gets.. Right?

After some time Sally came in and wanted to play with me. Who could say no to those puppy eyes!? We play for a long time until she chose to drag me around and bring me to the dining table. Ofcourse I have to sit beside Jeff. He pretends like smelling the air and than looks at me with a grin. "You smell like you just visited a red-light district."
I don't look up from my food and write infront of him through the shadows. ~Sad to know that you need those to get some bitches~
Everyone laughs at Jeff and Jeff gives another dumb comment.. Why does this look so familiar.. Why.. What is wrong.. This whole scene is unsettling.. Hasn't it been like that before?..
Slenderman clears his throat and everyone quiets down. "Alright children, first of, I apologize to you, M/n. I didn't want to hurt my brother and well.. Everyone else was too scared and I wanted to ask you something.. According to your psychological record you suffer from anxiety and depression.. Is that right?"
~What!? No! I'm totally fine!~

I didn't even have to lie at this point.. I really have no clue what he is talking about! The air starts to feel thicker and I could swear, if someone was to try and cut it, it might actually work. No one speaks, laughs or blinks, not even Jeff is being.. Well Jeff. I huff and let my fork fall onto the table.
~I'm not hungry anymore~
I stand up and bring my plate into the kitchen, closely followed by Sally and Tobi. Sally hugs me and motions me to pick her up while Tobi drags me to the living room, which is empty for now. Tobi smirks and grabs the remote. "Let's watch TV! BEN isn't here right now!"
He turns the TV on and Sally climbs onto my lap as soon as I sit down. I pat her head and watch some sitcom that Tobi has chosen. Sally is such a cute girl.. I hate what uncle  John did to her.. Wait.. She never told me that.. No one here has done that until now.. Something is seriously not sitting right. I get distracted again by Tobi screaming at BEN who just appeared instead of the sitcom.

-------------------------__________________________________--------------------------------- words
A bit short... and late... Sorry. But I have some stuff to explain

~... ~=writing with Shadows
Hi. =slenderman speaking
'...' =thinking /speaking through
mind
"...". =normal speaking

HI. = A/n (at the beginning) /
Serious talking
^... ^ =not that what the actually
word means like
Example :^doctor^=someone who
calls himself a doctor but