-8 || jeonghan-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

a/n: (text that looks like this means they're speaking in English)

Seungkwan and him were the only two left. Jeonghan really didn't think Mingyu would be able to do it--just go up and kiss Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo was Mingyu's crush. That fact alone was really what Jeonghan didn't understand. He'd never even seen the two say even a word to each other. So, why was Mingyu so infatuated with the introvert?

Yes, Jeonghan was a little jealous. He's had eyes for Mingyu since the very first moment they met in middle school. But he never pushed his feelings onto the younger. Hell, he didn't even know Mingyu was gay until the night at Seungkwan's house. 

It hurt to know Wonwoo was his soulmate, whether Wonwoo's eyes were grey or not. Mingyu's eyes were all the proof Jeonghan needed to let go of his one-sided love.

The whole point of the bet was to have an excuse to at least see if Mingyu could possibly be his soulmate. That went out the window when Mingyu declared he'd just go up and kiss whoever he liked. Jeonghan was still having trouble believing that the whole encounter actually happened. 

This brought Jeonghan to another problem. At the rate this bet was going, he was going to be the loser. Seungkwan was making progress with Hansol, and Jeonghan was making progress with nobody. 

When he told his two best friends that he liked Jisoo, he wasn't completely lying. Mingyu's stepbrother had caught his attention when he had moved to Korea from America. Jisoo was nice, attractive, and wasn't afraid to tell Jeonghan to screw off. 

Everyone (except for Mingyu, Seungkwan, and the few other people he hung out with) wanted something from Jeonghan, including those of the same status because his family is almost the strongest and most richest in South Korea, falling behind two other family-owned companies. These people did whatever Jeonghan wanted and in return they expect him to buy them a fucking mansion. Jisoo wasn't like that. If Jeonghan was doing something he shouldn't, Jisoo would call him out on his bullshit. The younger wasn't afraid to tell him off because unlike everyone else, he didn't want anything.

With Mingyu out of the picture, Jisoo took up the whole portrait. 

In his pursue of Jisoo, Jeonghan quickly realized that kissing Jisoo was going to be hard. As much as the blonde enjoyed the other not giving in to whatever he wanted, it also meant that Jisoo wasn't going to kiss him because Jeonghan told him to. 

But it never hurt to try. 

Jeonghan followed Mingyu into the younger's house. The blonde spent a lot of time at Mingyu's place because he didn't like to be home and Seungkwan's parents rarely didn't have guests over. Today, Jeonghan wasn't there to hang out with Mingyu. He was there because Jisoo wanted him to be. 

As they walked from the school to Mingyu's, Mingyu had explained that Jisoo had some school project that involved Jeonghan. The turquoise-haired male emphasized that they'd--Jeonghan and Jisoo--would be spending a lot of time together thanks to this project. Jeonghan had to fake a smile when Mingyu excitedly told him that he'd be spending a lot of time with Wonwoo. Just because he's decided to pursue Jisoo didn't mean he was completely happy with Mingyu's new soon-to-be-boyfriend.

"So, Jisoo will probably not put up with your shit," Mingyu said. "But, if you do get a kiss out of him, I will be extremely impressed."

Jeonghan patted his friend's shoulder and smirked. "You should not doubt my ability to make someone fall for me within an hour."

Mingyu laughed. "Clearly you don't know my stepbrother. For as long as I've known him, he's never kissed a soul."

"Look like I'll be the lucky guy then," the blonde said, cockily, even though he was freaking out on the inside. He wouldn't give up until either he got a kiss or Jisoo suddenly finds a soulmate.

The taller male just gave a knowing smile and an eye roll before saying, "I wish you luck. Jisoo should be here within in the next minute or so with Wonwoo."

Like he heard his name, Jisoo walked into the kitchen from the back door, Wonwoo trailing behind him. He turned to his follower. "We'll meet again later to put together what we got?"

Wonwoo nodded. "Yeah, I'll meet you at the library." He then followed Mingyu to some other part of the house. 

Jeonghan watched them leave, silently pining after his best friend, before shaking his head and turning to Jisoo. He had a purpose here and it wasn't to sadly watch as Mingyu spent time with his soulmate. Jisoo motioned for Jeonghan to follow him, and they made their way  up to the younger's bedroom. 

Jeonghan had never seen Jisoo's bedroom before and was surprised that he had actually decorated it. Jisoo didn't seem like the kind of person to have posters on the wall and anime themed bed covers, along with several desks full of various items. Jeonghan was, more or less, expecting bare walls with a single organized desk sitting in the corner with a bookshelf somewhere in the back of the room.

Jeonghan sat at one of the desks beside the bed. "Wanna tell me what we're going to do exactly?" he asked.

"We hang out for a few weeks, and then I throw together a couple of articles with Wonwoo for a shot at an internship," Jisoo answered, taking his place on the edge of the bed. 

"What are we going to do right now? In here?"

The brunette reached across Jeonghan into the desk and pulled from it a notebook. "We're going to start somewhere simple. I'm just going to ask you some basic questions."

Jeonghan leaned forward. "How about we do something else?" he suggested. 

Jisoo finished drawing a chart in his notebook then looked up. "Like what?"

"I don't know. Maybe kiss?"

Jisoo started writing in the journal again. He was nonchalant. "No."

"Why?" the blonde asked.

"I know that you aren't my soulmate," Jisoo said, simply. 

"How would you know that?" Jeonghan retorted. "Your eyes are still grey."

Jisoo sighed, and throwing the notebook to the side, he leaned towards Jeonghan, their faces only inches apart. His eyes flickered from jeonghan's mouth to his eyes. He smirked. "(If you want a kiss, you have to earn it.)"

The brunette pulled back and reach for the notebook. "Okay, first question," he said. 

Jeonghan slowly leaned back in his chair, entirely caught-off guard. He didn't know what Jisoo had just said, and he was a little disappointed Jisoo rejected him so quickly, but holy shit, did he wish the brunette was his soulmate. He'd never found English so hot in his life.

--------------------

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro