5. A man's true obsession - Abhigya os....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is your crazy / mahii coming up again with a funny drabble on Abhigya....

This is going to be a very small story... It's going to speak about a man's true love, his obsession on his love and his care and over possessiveness on his love....

All are completely puzzled right???

What so funny about this???

Men are completely different... Their obsessions and interest are always wierd and different from that of women...

Keep guessing what it is....

It's purely meant only for fun... Not in an intention to hurt anyone or the characters used....

Come lets move to the funny one shot on Abhigya...

"A man's true obsession"

💮💮💮💮💮

Starring:

Abhishekh prem mehra

A stylish and handsome businessman... He is a loving and caring husband, who is in love with his wife pragya....

Pragya Abhishekh mehra:

A stylish, modern , young wife of Abhi... She is very bold and independent... She loves her husband abhi madly...

💮💮💮💮

Pragya and Abhi are in love from their college days... Their relationship is whole heartedly accepted by their parents and they got married very happily....

They are living a very happy and blissful, romantic life...

Abhi is a businessman and he often goes out of town, as his work demands... Pragya is a very understanding wife and she never argues with Abhi about that...

💮💮💮💮

One day...

Abhi returns home, after a week business trip... He rushes to see his wife and wants to give her a surprise..
He did nt inform about his arrival as he wants to see her reaction...

He rings the bell for more than 15 minutes... As no one opens the door, he opens the house with his spare key... He gets inside and freshen up and settled in living room...

He thought that his wife would have gone for some shopping... He waits for her to come...

But time moves... Its been five hours since abhi has come home... But there is no single sight of pragya...

Abhi calls Pragya but her number is not reachable... He tries continuously but after a looooonnnnnngggggg 15 mins... More than 1000 times of try, the call gets connected...

Abhi is about to yell but the sad voice of his wife makes him panic....

Abhi: Fuggy... What happened??? Why you sound so low????

Where are you now???

I have returned and waiting for you in our home for more than five hours... Tell me where have you gone??

Pragya: You came... Wait for sometime.. I will come soon...

Abhi: Tell me, what happened??? Why your mobile is not reachable, for a long tims????? I am so worried...

Pragya: Sorry, Abhi... I was in hospital at that time...

Abhi: whaaattt?????

Pragya: Abhi.... Don't get panic, okay.... It's an accident.....

Abhi: Accident... How did it happen????

Pragya: I came out to buy some dress for you.... Accident happened... Will explain you, after I reach home...

Abhi: God... How can you be so careless, fuggy.... Wait there... Tell me where you are??? I will come and pick you up...

Pragya: No need, abhi... I've started already.... Wait for sometime.... I will come soon...

Abhi: How will you come???

Pragya: Don't worry.... I have come in your favourite car... I'm returning now and will reach in 10 minutes...

Abhi gasps and desperately wants to know how the the accident has been caused... He is worried a lot...

He wants to know whether s it a minor accident or a serious one... He wants to see his love, without any scratches...

Abhi runs way too quickly, when he hears the horn sound.... Pragya rings the bell... She smiles on seeing her husband...

Pragya's forehead and her left hand is covered with bandages.... She is not deeply hurt, but she has got pain and is being injected and kept under observation for more than two hours...

She wants her husband to comfort her, with his soothing words.... She wants to console him, not to get panic to see her hurted forehead and hand....

But....

Abhi runs out hurriedly without looking at pragya....

He rushes and kisses his car with lots of love...

He check each and every corner of his car.... He checks the glasses, doors, seats, dashboard, lights and he kisses and hugs his car happily...

Abhi: Oh my baby... You are safe and sound... I'm panicked, when fuggy told about accident...

I prayed to god that you should not have got hurt... I'm happy now, as you are scratch free.... Be careful, baby....

Fuggy, dont touch my baby.... You told some accident na... But my baby is very safe... What happened actually????"

Abhi turns and sees his wife fuming in anger.... She is looking like an atom bomb, which will blast any time...

Abhi: Fuggggyyyyy.... You told accident in car... But only you are hurt... What happened ??? Why you are your bandaged...

Pragya yells: Idiot... I told its an accident... I got hurted as a car unknowlingly hits me, when I come out from mall...

Abhi: ohhhhh... That's it...

Pragya: I'm hurt and I'm suffering in pain... But you, dumb ass ... Idiot and stupid hubby of me, is completely obsessed with your good for nothing baby....

Without consoling and comforting me, you are hugging and kissing your car....

Be there.... Hug, kiss and sleep with your car.... Never dare to come before me....

She yells and bangs the door hardly and goes inside...

Abhi panicks, but he composed himself... He knows it's going to be tough to convince Pragya ..

But he is very happy that his obsession, his love, his baby - his favourite car is safe and sound without any scratches...

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

It's just a random thought.... Not to hurt the characters used....

I have seen many people obsessed with their love towards some peculiar things and mostly men loves their cars sooooooo much....

This is just a funny thought and don't mistake me, if it hurts anyone....

If you like this shot, cast your votes and comment....

Your suggestions n criticisms are most welcome....

See you all soon....

Yours buddy,

Crazy mahiz....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

With another one shot.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro