Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Even though dizzy Keal managed to make it out into the sunlight. She whistled and her steed came galloping to her. "Where are you going to go?" Lor'themar asked her. 

"To Brill." She answered.

"Keal trust me  you won't find the answers you seek there!" He exclaimed.

"I have to try." She told him snatching up the reins, sliding her foot into the stirrup and pulled herself up on to the horses back. The horse galloped off flicking up dust as she left.  Her eyes trained on the road ahead of her, she kicked harder and harder pushing her horse faster. It began to foam at the mouth, and before it reached Brill the poor creature collapsed from exhaustion. Keal pulled her hood over her head and walked the rest of the way.

The forsaken stared at her, she feared for her life but she dared to walk among the dead. She walked to the tavern, walked straight to the inn keeper. "Do you know where the banshee queen is stationed?" She asked desperately. She knew she was too late her mother was thing of evil, but she would try her best to rekindle what they once were. They were a cruel team and even now they would be even worse!

"What is your business with her?" One asked.

"She was my mother!" Keal blurted out her anger.

"Pfft Sylvanas never said such a thing!" He laughed.

"That's because her mind had been wiped by Arthas!" She snarled, his name bitter on her tongue.

"If you really want to see her, she's stationed on the command area." He told her. 

"Thank you." She nodded before walking off.

"But elf be careful!" He called. Keal nodded and began to carry on her journey, blade in hand.  The elf didn't shake once, her head held high, her walk confident, she knew she would be okay, she knew she could take care of herself, she wouldn't make the same mistake as her mother did.

She didn't want to end up dead.

The stench of rotting flesh was ever present in the air, she pulled her scarf over her mouth hoping the perfume of home would block it out. She carefully scouted through silver pine forest, but she wasn't as clever as she thought, a Druid bounded behind her and knocked her over the head, the elf fell to the ground unconscious. The druids in bear form, they walked around the elf not sure as to why she would be out that far.

They changed back into their worgen forms, they bound her and then dragged her back to their commander. She was then tied to the chair, they watched her intently, their woes one gripped tightly in their paws. Keal began to moan, her head dizzy, her hearing muffled her eyes rolling. The poor elf was disorientated. "W. . . Where am I?" She asked lifting her head a little. The worgens turned their heads to the side not understanding her words. Her eyes cleared and she began to pull against her ropes. "Let me go!" She yelled.

The worgens looked at one another, they had to bring an interpreter in to translate for them, it was sylvanas' sister Alleria, Keals aunt.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro