Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Keal spat at her. "You're a traitor to the horde!" She snarled.

"You haven't changed a bit Kealhdrel, I thought your mothers death would have taught you something!" She exclaimed.

"Only revenge!" Keal snarled.

"Revenge will get you nowhere!" She said. The Druid finally left leaving the two alone. "Join the light while you still can." She added.

"No, my only mission is to find my mother!" She yelled and attempted to break her binding on the chair.

"You're not going anywhere." Her aunt said.

"You're not going to stop me!" Keal yelled pulling against her chains once again.

"There is nothing left for you here!" She said. "Go back to Silvermoon." She added.

"No, I'm not leaving till I find my mother." She snarled.

"I told you, you have no answers here, you'll end up just like another corpse." She told her.

"Maybe becoming a corpse is better than living in this torment you subject me to," she spat.

"Don't be ungrateful for the life you're given child!" The Druid snarled.

"That's a bit hard when you're mother is the Banshee Queen!" She cried. The Druid couldn't take the venom she spat and so used twisted vines to silence her. Keal struggled and attempted to fight her way out, the Druid sighed.

"You just don't learn do you," she said running a paw down her face, the Druid then put a dazing spell on her and the elf fell silent, the worgen then bound her tighter and then left to see Alleria and discuss what was going to happen to her. What the Sindorei didn't realise was that she would be rescued by the evening, Nathanos Blightcaller had been following her.

He had bought his best undead rogues trained by him, just as Keal was coming around and the spell was wearing off, she saw two red eyes and began to panic but Nathanos revealed himself and she sighed in relief, she was finally safe. "Shush!" He whispered and lifted a finger to his lips. "I will get you back to your mother," he said cutting her restraints. Nathanos was the only father figure she had in her life and promised Sylvanas he would do what he could to protect her precious asset.

When she was free they made a run for it, the area was clear the forsaken had made sure of that. Keals undead steed, wearing the caparison bearing her mothers colours and the symbol of the forsaken, Nathanos helped her mount her steed and they then took off towards Undercity, she needed time to recuperate and strengthen herself, she had a long and hard battle in front of her finding Sylvanas wasn't going to be easy. But the young Sindorei was determined.

Nathanos now stayed at her side, acting as her body guard just like he did for her mother. A map was laid out on the table, her mother was last spotted near Icecrown but is now rumoured to be heading to the Broken Isles. "We've got her in our sights." Nathanos said resting a hand on her shoulder.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro