Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They stood in the keep devising a plan. Their journey would be long and tiring. "Keal get some rest, you're exhausted," Nanthanos said and rested a hand on her shoulder, his nails tapping against her plate shoulder.

"No," she said and slapped his hand away. 

"I know you're anxious, but you will make rash decisions which will land us in great peril," he paused and rested his hands on the desk. "Keal please." A forsaken emerged with a green steaming liquid on a tray, it caught Keal's eye. 

"Okay," she replied and retired to her chambers which was nothing but a bed that was dusted and rotten with age. She lay her head down wishing she was in Silvermoon. The dripping of water on the aged pipes seemed to lull her to sleep, two dark rangers stood at her door and kept her safe. The morning seemed to drag by for Keal. She awoke somewhat groggy and still tried. She pushed herself out of her ruined bed and walked to the throne which belonged to the once king of Lordaeron and placed herself down in it. 

Nathanos only just arrived himself and saw the sight, this reminded him of the Banshee queen all too well. "Sleepo well Keal?" he asked as he approached. 

"No, maybe I should ha liittle 

ve had some of the tea," she answered running her fingers through her hair. 

"Maybe you should rest today and we continue tomorrow?" he suggested. 

"What are you so eager to delay?" Keal growled raising her voice and pushed herself from the throne. She charged towards him and grabbed him by the collar of his armour. 

"Nothing, milady," he said somewhat shaken by her actions. 

"That's better," she said. "Now someone get me my horse!" They soon took off out of Lordaeron and headed to the place where Sylvanas was last seen. A forsaken mage teleported them to Orgrimmar. She always hated it here when she had visited it. It was hot, her armour dragged her down and she hated Orcs! As soon as she walked through she was surrounded by them, the small party pulled their hoods up and tried to make their way to the next mage that would grant them access to the Broken Isles as the forsaken one didn't have the magical capacity. 

She bumped shoulders with a brute of an orc as he lumbered past her, she rested her hand on the hilt of her blade and turned. "Watch where you're walking monster!" He stopped and turned to face her. 

"Does pink skin think she's so big and bad?" he mocked her. 

"When your head lays on the ground, and your blood runs into the ground yes," she growled.

"Keal stop we've got places to be," Nathanos told her. 

"Listen to your daddy little girl!" The orc continued to mock her. This enraged Keal even more she charged at him blade drawn.

"I will watch you drown in your own blood!" She snarled.

"Keal you're better than this!" Nathanos exclaimed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro