Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They fought hard till the sweat glistened against their skin. The orc tired long before Keal did, she laughed and ran the sword right through his chest. He roared, gripped the blade and broke it; he pushed himself off the ground and rose before her. "I won't be bested so easily," he growled and clacked his tusks.

"Keal that's enough," Nathanos said and tried to pull her away, she pushed him off and grabbed the knife off her thigh and slit the orcs throat open, it split with ease and blood rained down on her. She stayed crouched, panting till the orcs body dropped.

"Satisfied?" He asked.

"Yes," she walked the past the orc not even sparing him a glance.

"Let's hope you haven't started a war," he said following her.

"I haven't," she said and continues walking. They walked through the straits to the harbor, she gathered the supplies while Nathanos sought the ship that would dare take them to the Broken Isles. She mostly bought food and water.

"That ship there," he said pointing to the one with the red sails. "I was told the captain is the bravest around here and he will take us there."

"I hope we can trust them," she said.

"I know we can," he said. As the sun began to set that was when they decided to depart. Keal stood by the side of the ship enjoying the sea breeze and spray on her skin. Nathanos stood on the top with the captain keeping an eye on her.

"You're brave to be travelling with Windrunners child," the captain said.

"Not brave, just loyal," he replied. Keals eyes travelled to the stars, she counted them all. "Keal, you should be heading into the cabin don't let the nights chill get to you," Nathanos sad. She sighed but did as she was told and made her bed in the captain's quarters. She pulled the fur blanket over her shoulders and curled up, blade in hand.

The ship rose and fell as it ploughed through the waves. Their trip was going to be long, they wouldn't be on land till a few days. Nathanos stood outside her door, protecting her watching the rest of the crew closely. Many kept their distance, feeling they couldn't be trusted. "We should push them over board," a troll said to a goblin. 

"No, we can't. If Sylvanas finds out she will kill us both," the goblin said. Keal had left the window open to her cabin and heard every word. She crept to a door on the other side of the room that led to the other side of the ship. She slowly inched her knife from her belt but before she could strike they were headed to the nose of the ship. 

"I'll gut you when we reach the land," she huffed and returned to her quarters. Keal threw herself down on the bed and clutched her knife tightly in her hands, unaware they were in for a rough journey as a storm was being blown towards their ship. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro