Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I woke up to Bruce licking my face. "Okay, okay lets go for a walk," I said and got up he had already bought me his lead, I put it on his collar and grabbed my skateboard I said nothing to Harley and left. I skipped down the stairs and as soon as we were out the door Bruce began to pull me behind, I weaved in and out of people but many jumped out of the way as they saw him.

I just laughed and held tight, however a car pulled up next to me and raced me. I ignored it, and turned off the Main Street but people a few men blocked my way. I pulled Bruce to a stop. "Come on guys I need to get through," I said.

"You're not going anywhere," one said with a crowbar in his hand.

"Why? Oh you're after Harley well I'm not her," I replied, Bruce turned tail and fled. "Cowardly Hyena!" I yelled after him.

"Looks like you're unarmed little girl," another laughed.

"Don't think so," I giggled turning my rings into claws.

"So you think you're scary?" Another said.

"You tell me," I said charging at one and sinking my claws into his flesh. I tore his skin as I ripped the claws out, he cried out and stumbled back. The next one I ducked under his blow and tore into his side, the metal cut effortlessly. The one with the injured shoulders took up his crow bar and struck me in the back. I cried out and turned this time I ended him as I slit his throat open.

His blood spurted all over me, I licked it off my face and claws. "Oh come on boys are you tired?" I asked as they stood there staring at me. I leant against the wall waiting for them. "Just let me know when you've caught your breath," I wiped my claws on my coat and down my jeans, the men suddenly looked at me and smiled.

"What do I look funny or something?" It was then I felt the barrel of a gun pointing at the back of my head. I lifted my hands up, "okay, okay you got me."

"Remove the rings," he demanded. I removed them slowly, they fell with a ting as they hit the floor. "On your knees," he said. I did as I was told he then knocked me over the head with the gun, I remember falling forward and then darkness. I wake up, and can't move I'm bound to a chair. I try to struggle but it's futile, the ropes are tied too tight cutting into my skin in fact.

"Guys, I think you've got the wrong girl. I don't recognise any of ya," I said trying to squirm my way out, almost knocking the chair over. 

"Do you ever shut up, you most certainly do take after your mother. Thinking you can talk your way out of situations," he said and slapped me hard turning my cheek red and splitting my lip.

"Why am I here? What do you want with me?" I asked.

He ran a knife over my face. "Now tell me where can we find Harley Quinn?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro