Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I spat crimson as I laughed. "Do you find this funny?" One of the men asked.

"No, but with that tattoo on your face I can't take you seriously!" I giggled.

"It's not funny," he said pressing the knife into my cheek, the blood began to trickle down my face.

"Tell that to the rest of em," I laughed. He paused and looked around them, they were all sniggering till he pointed the knife at them. This gave me the chance to tip the chair over and I rubbed the ropes against some shrapnel on the ground, my ropes came loose but just as I thought I was free he turned.

"You're in sufferable Miss Quinn!" He snarled and took the gun from his holster on his belt and pointed it at me. I hid behind one of his men.

"You wouldn't shoot one of ya own would ya?" I said, he shot him in the head. "Oh ya would." I looked for the nearest exit, however my thoughts were interrupted by gun fire it took me a little while to realise that he had shot me in the side. I whimpered, and placed my fingers over the wound. I knelt down and took the gun from the dead man. "Ya shouldn't have done that," I giggled my eyes rolling with craziness. I began to fire at his men, I managed to hit a few and to dodge their shots.

There was a staircase above me, I jumped up and gripped the bar underneath and kicked them back. Their heads smashed against the wall, their skulls cracked open and blood was splattered against the wall, my gun was out of ammunition and I threw it at the boss. It hit him square in the face and broke his nose he clapped his hands over his nose, and his men grabbed me. I kicked them like they were nothing making sure the blades on the heels of my boots cut their hands to ribbons.

I pulled myself up onto the stairs now and began to ascend to the top. It was raining when I threw the hatchback, I was miles away from the main town. I suddenly heard footsteps behind me racing up the stairs, I shut the hatch and knocked them back down. I ran across the roof almost slipping over but there near the entrance was a motorcycle, I paused and turned as I heard a trigger click back.

"You're out of the roof Miss Quinn!" He exclaimed.

"No, I'm not," I said and allowed myself to fall back and hit the roof of their black car denting it and winding myself. They continued to fire at me, but I slid off the car and limped to the motorcycle threw my leg over it and raced back to the main town. They were relentless and followed me, they continued to fire at me. Blood loss was now beginning to take its toll. I pushed myself across the busy road, I watched in the mirror as a lorry took out the cars.

The driver nodded to me, and I kept driving. I drove to the abandoned fairground. I ran into an old haunted house and slid down the wall, then black.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro