Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I began to sweat. As keeping myself conscious proved to be a taxing task. I tried to stand but found my legs shaking, I had to lean on a skeleton with a sinister carved deep into an ivory head, its eyes looked like they were about to pop out. I caught my reflection in an old haunted mirror, I didn't think it would be possible but I looked paler. I needed help. But I was far from anywhere I couldn't go to the hospital they would admit me straight to Arkham Asylum. 

I remembered Harley kept her medical supplies in the Funhouse which was the doll's head. I rested my hand on my wound and yelped as I did. I looked up and down and ran into the head, and collapsed onto the couch as soon as I reached it. I looked around, but it was a task as my head was spinning. I saw the cupboard with her and Joker painted on it. I hauled myself up and opened it, but all that was left were tweezers, bandages and alcohol. "Well that should do," I said. 

I poured the alcohol on the wound and squealed but it was muffled as I bit into the belt that I held in my jaw. I then removed the bullet from my side, but it wasn't straight forward as it tore ore more flesh out than I would have liked. My head fell back, blood poured from the wound. I tried to continue but the blood loss would not allow me, just as my head fell to the side I saw a shadow approaching me. 

"Aw, little Ash all her own. Let me help you," the figure said. They rested a hand on my face; however, I couldn't see their face as it was covered by a black mask.  Before I could say anymore my body gave up, and I passed out again. 

A few hours later...

I wake up. I'm sore, and whimper. As my eyes adjust I look down at my wound it's all been cleaned and wrapped in a bandage. I look around the room I'm not in the Funhouse anymore, I'm in a room with artifacts dotted around me, on a comfortable and lavish bed. I hear voices, and stumble up. I could barely keep myself upright, I wander towards them and am met by a woman, a blonde-haired man and a well-dressed man.

"Ash take it easy," the well-dressed one said and rushed to my side, he gently rested an arm around my back and helped me to a chair on the end of a big table. 

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"Roman Sionis," he said crouching next to me. 

"How did you know I was there?" I quizzed him. 

"I had some men in the area and they heard your cries and alerted me a young woman had been hurt," he said and stroked my hair from eyes I noticed the woman kept her eyes on me. "You can rest now, you're safe," he said. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro