Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Still in flashback!

They travelled a long distance enjoying themselves in the rhythm if music in the darkness if the sky with the stars that gazed upon their happiness, but they didn't know the tragedy that yet to happen in any moment.

"Sir, Mr.Kim and other families had beginned their journey alongside of Nam- du village that is also countryside".

Assistant said through the earpiece where they were following for hours behind the car of Kim's.

"Perfect, you can start the plan".

They moved to the oher side of the van and ou of nowhere another car came from opposite side if Kim's and it got crashed in a second and both the cars were going down the hill side of the road, that seemed to be a valley of a mountain road that have more rocks.

"Papa".

Screems were popped from the car and the Mr.Moon who was watching all these from the cctv if the car dash was clapping in their enormous succession of mission they had beaten against the powerful mafia family in South Korea and Asia.

But they were still unusually aware of the car that come from other side, and it was the highest news of the headlines in t.v channels.

Government officials had to report and had to do the investigation on eight families and report to the interpol who cane came from special investigation department,  they can't find still who were the killer, aftersomedays the case was unconsciously closed by bribing from unknown private rich asses, and it got removed from file cases.

But they didn't know what happened to the souls of the sons who were struggling in between life and death.

It was midnight, all though they were groaning in pain, but before they could reach to the hands of police officer's and rescues they had left their soul to the devils hand by the messenger of the meany and lust of hell and yet to be trained in fire, to be the strongest.

By the time they become the king's favourite souls, and titled 'seven souls of hell'.

They were teamed later and were tempted to do the further duties without delays, and but they're still unrecognized their memories,  and their beloved parents, and the lost unknwon family too who died with them.

The girl who died with them was taken by the God by his messenger to the heaven and trained to be am angel of souls who she will help them to lead a good life without crimes of their unexpectedly tragic events.

Flashback ends!

This was the tragic plits happened in thier life that they were forgotten now,  long ago, when they were reborn into hell as devils that the humankind hate.

"So how is the combany going?"

Taehyung asked Namjoon who was in a daze of past events that he tried with his energy to remember.

"Yeah it going well".

Hoseok added.
"We had signed a project with Miss.Kim Sarah, I hope you  know her".

"Ofcourse, she is the role model of designers".
Exclaimed Jin.

"Well we liked to meet her".
Jungook said.

"She presently busy maybe she will come tomorrow,  for further checks of projects".
Hoseok said.

"Okay whatever I liked to meet her, and ask for some tips, or maybe be friends ".

Taehyung laughed hearing Jimin's statement.

"I know what is your friendship".

Tarhyung said smirking.

"Yahh, you".
Jimin elbowed his stomach.

"She still single Jimin".

Namjoon said, but opposed by Jin.

"But I heard she will reject everyone who proposes her".

Jimin glared him.
"How did you know?"

"I had read in social medias, why you missed it chimchim".
Jin  pinched his cheecks, and earned a giggle from yoongi and hyungs.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro