Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

♤

I walked to the same club last days, which I was little bit drunk, I regretted that day, but it became my daily routine to visit the club, I thought of making some friends.I miss Rose, Jisoo and Lisa, why God only let me this mission.I hope they were here too.

I already took the VIP ticket, and it made me calm from music of loyd blast.Huh!That was the club life, why I am blaming the club features.

I was heck bored here, if I go overbaord in crowd or dancing or drinking, it will ruin my heavenly image, I will easily get in the trap of alcahol and its attitude.I decide to call Namjoon over here, he will be free as its evening.

When I scrolled through the news channel of sites, after calling texting him, I found a news that was extremely shock to me.

"What the hell got it into these head of people, who were those brats kidnapping them".

The news was like this.
'Two girls was missing from high school and still on investigation. Its been four days'.

Without letting me think, the door opened and I saw Namjoon and those boys too.I am screwed.

"Hi".

They all put a sunhine smille and get into couch nearby me, I was wearing a pants, and overcoat with shirts, that's safe for club.They were hot too, why they were so tempting.I face palmed and I heard Namjoon speaking in a low tone.

"You look beautiful".

I turned to him shocked but he leaned back and smilled as if nothing he said, and Jin said next make me jaw dropped.

"Taehyung and other two was also coming".
Jin mumbled enough for me to hear.

"Why?"

"Can't they come?"
Hoseok said grinning and Yoongi now smirking.

"Well we understand that we were childhood friends last day".

"Its cool, we should celebrate it today".
I said little bit high making them giggle.

I saw they're eyes were sparkling with some emotions that I couldn't understand. Today was so weired.

Soon they came, all were looking hot, damn, how will I maintain my low key here.I should, otherwise I am in hell.
Wait that news, I should discuss with them to kill boredom.

"Have you heard of the news that the girls went missing?"

I looked at boys all were holding wine glass except me who was holding juice.When they heard of it, their eyes widen, but they quickly changed it and Jimin spoke.

"Its just a Seoul's nightmare to young girls, they should be careful too."

I nodded sipping juice and licked my side lips.
I could feel Taehyung staring me, why his eyes were so intense, and I am uncomfortable, guess he didn't get any signs of my sceret, if they knew and about my mission I am crapped.I went to washroom and wash my face to get rid of unwanted feelings that I got, I know they were also getting drunk too, I should go early, without telling them, otherwise will be a tragedy for me.When I turned to go I saw Taehyung, his eyes were red indicating that he was drunk, I could feel that his eyes were not normal and I decided to ignore him.But failed.

I was pulled to him slamming my whole body to his chest, I tried to push away, but he couldn't allow me to scream, he covered my mouth, and he pushed me to the wall, on washroom.

His stare was so tempting and anyone could fall un love with that handsome face, I tried to look away, he harshly turned my face to him, and said.

"Why you avoiding me,  do you only talk to Namjoon and guys, and you avoid Jungook and Jimin too, I can feel that".

The action he do shocked me.His hands get in my waist back and started to lean on my lips dangerously closs, I could feel my tears tempting to fall, I tried to hold myself, finally our lips met, I tried to push him as much as I could,  but all failed, I griped his collar tightly, and the kiss got more intense and he was too rough, I could feel his kiss getting hotter, each minute, and he bit my lips, I stopped struggling and I let my powers out, all to his body, a white ray landed on his body, that he couldn't see.All of a sudden he pulled out from kiss and dropped from his strong grip, and I my vision was getting blur.Before I could fall to the floor, I felt someone hands on my waist again.I hate this.

After some minutes.
I heard some voices.

"What you did to her?"

"I only scare her".

"Why?"

"What the heck Namjoon you yelling at me?"

So its Namjoon.

"Really Taehyung why, its too much for her".
Yoongi spoke.

"She is not that type of girl".
Hoseok said in a shouting tone.

"You all three are really idiots".
Jin shouted.

I saw their footsteps on door and it opened revealing them, all were looking with worried and concerned eyes, which I suddenly melt in their caring attitude. Gentlemen!
But Taehyung was not looking at my face, I guess Jin might have scold enough of his behavior to me.

"Are you okay Sarah?"
Jin asked and I nodded.

"You will be tired and this party shouldn't have done, its our mistakes we apologized for his behaviour".
Namjoon said bowing.

"No, its ok, he is not in the senses, its ok".

I get up from the bed to get my bag and phone, but I dropped to the floor, oh my back!
I groaned in pain, and they all crowded on me to pick me.

"I will take care of her".
Taehyung suddenly pick me up in his arms very gently, and I hugged his neck without looking boys, I don't know why I didn't said no.

"Yahh Taehyung what is your plan next".
I heard Yoongi yelling.

"Let him go".
Namjoon said.

Taehyung put me in his car and the put the seat belt, while he clasped the seat belt I felt my face hot and I gulped in nervousness.

'Am I falling!'

'God!'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro