Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Why were you leading me on then I caught you eyeing me serial..

" yeah because I thought you looked ridiculous. Because I've been usually stay away from me and I have to see where you're at if you need to stay away from you. You're a fucking creep. Why would anybody in their right mind. Find that type of first impression attractive it's not it's beginning of a restraining order especially with what you did in that in that room when you followed me when I was feeding my kid. Should I tell my husband what you did in that room. Cuz the moment I do you better hope you get a head start. Cause the moment he catches you consider yourself dead. Cause he is and will kill you." I threatened him.

"WHATD HE DO." Goliath snapped. I leaned up whispering in his ear. Make his rage show. As he yelled.
"HE DID WHAT?" I TOUCHED his head with mine connecting our consciousness. Showing him what happened. He was so angry you punished the brick wall making the whole wall Shake leaving a huge indent.

"I forgot to mention you know how you pissed off that mimic." His sister smirked.

"Counterparts because you just lost all if you thought that mimic put you in the hospital and wait until he get the hold of you. Goliaths a purebred. Get em tiger and don't be afraid of making a mess I don't want any pieces." His sister said hitting the stall door as it opened and they couldn't see anything at first cuz there was smoke. So for a moment all season was until something shot out of it. He didn't have enough time to even turn around before he had him by throat literally slammed him against the wall so hard him through the wall so hard he put him though it. Before letting his reage out going into a frenzy grabbing him by the head and slamming him off the wall repeatedly. You just got hella lucky though because his wife's Handler just happened to have been in the because he went full blown Titan. He had over back up they had to lasso him with her special chain that he couldn't break. They had to lasso his wrists before lassoing his neck to pry him off he was at such a rage he literally didn't even care that they had lassoed him or that he was actually already dead. Yeah it was a hot mess so I reverse the time to before we even walked out to join the wedding. I dead stopped when stopped him I ripped off my thing. I looked behind me to my people and told them. "Take off your pendants take off any concealer. Anything that masks your true appearance. Take it off."

"Why the change of heart." One asked. For my husband reached over and touch my face all he had to do is look into my eyes and he knew I had a vision. He ripped his off before ripping off Clinton's the rest followed. His lead. They all threw them away. He didn't ask or force it out of me. "Don't bother hiding your true appearance my lovely children. Dont be afraid to show your colors. I'm not making you hide such small minor physical characteristics. That their never going to notice anyways. Do you know how. Short human attention span are. They wouldn't notice unless something catches their attention. And even then they have to be directly looking at it to notice and when I'm in directly looking at you like to inches away if they're just looking at me from regular distance their not going to notice it." I said, trying to avoid that out come. All together she didn't want her first memory with her sister-in-law to be of her wedding being ruined in such a terrific way. Cuz that whole timeline was a shitshow.

"Honey you seen something happen when we covered it up didn't you." He asked

"Ya I lived through it actually purple wedding ended up a shit show. And I really did not care for the outcome so I just reversed time and we're trying this shit again." I said, giving the baby her pacyfire. So she doesn't cry interrupting her wedding and I made sure that anything was in the baby's face like how my sister-in-law gave me that one thing to give her her eyes that was like a little vail like she had put on another girl's hats. My husband took me by the hour when we heard the sound of the music telling us all to walk out the rest are people that were with us the ones that she chose we're the only two that were in the wedding and this is not in the last memory it's already it's already changing drastically I wasn't really going to be as weird as it was the first time I hope that colt b******* was just a one time thing. When his dad did come to grab us when he seen us walk through the door which let me tell you as soon as we struck one foot through the door and as soon as one of them it was like an alarm bell ring cuz they all started freaking looking at those and they especially me and Goliath we walked in hand in hand and we walked right after his dad his dad was laughing his butt off

What no disguise today huh that's not like you.

Well it is now I made a new Leaf no more disguises f*** that s*** wild waste my magic if it just gives me a bad outcome anyways I would just rather go out and put the boys and as myself damn it no I seen more than just a prediction and I didn't like what I seen so yeah this chica over here is the reversed time and said f*** that. I'm telling you I already like it better than last one no like Dad no we're not talking about it like the last memory was a total f****** s*** show we're not doing that again I made it took one thing to happen for me to go nope this whole entire day was a joke and separate was that I went through the whole entire day all the way up into the perception after I got to the reception and a flash drop I just said screw it I'm just reverse time and we're just going to do this s*** all over again I mean it's one day I'm putting all this crap in her wedding and into her reception I'm going to make sure he goes good cuz I did not just spend all of her no way just for the end of the vision show no no because I didn't tell you how I got this venue for her and I did I." I said.

"Now what did you do because I'm the president of this country and they wouldn't even give me a discount tell me your secrets on how you have the venue cuz I was trying to get it for too they wouldn't even let me like pay it later either they're like it's either repay now or none" he said walking us over two two separate stalls. For separate from the Bridesmaids one and the groomsmen these ones were off the side pretty close to the entrance. Sorry the dressing rooms were little crammed. Mom said, when everybody found out with her venue was here everybody started walking in that said they weren't coming. Hell even some of her friends. That she was friends with from school showed up even she's been out of school for 4 years they have not once gotten of her. People that she didn't even talk to show up because they regonized her name well at least that's what they're cleaning but she doesn't know who they are. But nobody was meaning the door so now I have to find these randoms and get them out." He said. He said putting our wedding outfits over the door and slipped our shoes underneath the door. Luckily dad took my baby before I went into the dressing room so could change. I took off my clothes. I put on my brides maids dress. When I almost got emotional because she picked one specially for me. And it was not on I ordered. I squealed loudly with excitedly jumping with excitement. The guests all got quiet. Outside as I heard dad say.

"Everything okay?" He said, as I stuffed my other clothes in a bag this dress was in kicked it under the door. Yuki took it out to my car for me. As I put my shoes on and put the jewelry. Right as someone knocked again. And I burst it out and hit someone with that by accident turns out there was a random girl standing in front of the door I accidentally hit her with it when I burst out. I I missed you focused on jumping on my father-in-law giving him a hug.

"Caroline that is precisely why I told you not to stand directly infront of the were like that because you were being impatient. And just because I told you the baby's , doesn't mean you you can harass her by standing in front of her door. Sorry honey a bunch of girls that went to school with Marigold. Made some major ruckus at the entrance till Marigold had no other option. I left them I know how about how you guys talk to her into letting you in. Sorry but so far they've done nothing but cause of pain be allowed and for one part of me honey driving me and me to let you her hold your kid that's always not my kid I can't give it to you unless she asked me where you were at and I told her you're in the dressing room and she said said she was going to go ask you I try telling her that's not a bad idea you're a feisty one she was like well I'm pretty sure I laughed when she said that."

"Does she got a death wish are people just literally that's stupid demanding to see my child my ass." I said whipping around looking to see which one of the idiots did it.

"Oh s*** Caroline I'm pretty sure that was a bad idea... praying Mr President is that one of those.."

"One of those what if you're going to say it say clearly" I said as I took my child from him. As my husband finish what he was doing and I heard him walking out of his dressing room I had literally pushed passed through through them. So as soon as his door opened up.

"You ladies might want to move her brother is coming out" dad tried to warn them.

"Wait a minute she has a brother.. holy s*** that dude's huge. Oh damn those definitely are not humans Caroline I'm telling you to move I've been around my mimics before they're Snappy."One of the girls said.

"Oh so that's with those famous nonhumans that everyone's talking about. I mean yeah they're huge they seem kind of cute though none of you ever mentioned to that pretty Underpants up whenever you. Say non-human I was expecting something ugly. Look I don't ever call nobody a beautiful couple but those guys are pretty." Caroline said they were acting like they were retention and it was annoying. Has been most literally picking me up snuggling me and they're sitting over here making a biography about everything. Our child with a shower for her father for grabbing his face. When a lot of the guests knows what they were saying I'm trying to figure what they're like your point at and that's when they noticed him Goliath was kind of hitch giveaway even in human form he was abnormally tall. His sister walked over until she jumped on him.. he held her in one arm and held me proped up on the other. He nuzzled us we hugged him as her fiance walked over out of curiosity.

"Should I be jealous of your hugging on him like that I mean I didn't know you had nothing on humans babe the heck. Oh you are a big fella.." her fiance and we all gave him the stink eye it was her original fiance from the picture except this time he normal.

"Babe shut up gross daddy you mind telling Vlad why he's being dumb."

"Vlad that man. Is Goliath."

"Goliath... why dos.... NO SHIT GOLIATH. AS IN THAT GOLIATH YOUR BIOLOGICAL TWIN BROTHER." He Blurted. And the venue went dead silent as Goliath ruffled his hair. Putting us down.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#pheonix