10 - Scrambled

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"We're baaaack!" I said, as me and Dazai returned to the agency. I was carrying Naomi, while Dazai had Atsushi and Junichiro. "Welcome ba-- What the hell happened?!" Kunikida said, running towards us. "I'll explain later. Dr. Yosano? We have some patients...!~" Dazai said in a sing-song voice. "Oh, do you?" She asked, walking over to us. "Mmhm!" I said, as we carried them to the infirmary.

Timeskip!~

"Come on...!!!!!" I said, playing my game. "Haru, why did you bring that to work?" Kunikida rolled his eyes. "Cause I can." I said. "Take that! NOOO HE DODGED!!!" I whined. "What're you playing?" Dazai asked, sitting down next to me to see. "Let me see! I know how to beat this guy!" Dazai said. "I'm trusting you with this...!" I said, mashing some buttons before handing it to Dazai. "Hrm..." He said, pressing some buttons. After a few minutes, he handed the game back to me. "I lost." He smiled. "YOU SAID YOU COULD BEAT IT!!!!!!!" I yelled. "I said that I know how, not; 'I'll beat him for you'." Dazai yawned. "YOU'RE SO MEEEEAN!!" I growled. "You aren't supposed to be playing games at work anyways..." Kunikida said again. "..." I turned the game off, and put it in my pocket. I leaned back into the couch, arms crossed. "Hey Haru? Why don't you ever cut your hair?" Dazai asked. "Because I don't want to. Why? Is it bad?" I asked. "No, I was just curious." He hummed. "..." Kunikida was reading his notebook. "Kunikida, do you ever read anything else?" I pouted. "No." He answered. "Wow." I replied, eyes wide. "I only read this." Dazai held up his book. "The Complete Guide To Suicide, eh?" I said, reading the cover. "Yep!" He said. "Jeez... I can't even remember the last book I read..." I said. "Alright. You guys can see Atsushi now, but try to keep it down..." Dr. Yosano said. "Good." Kunikida followed her to the infirmary. "I'm going too!" I said, running after them. "Then you should quiet down." Kunikida said, putting his glasses on his head, and putting his notebook away. 'Here we go...' I thought, knowing he was a bit worried. "I still have to treat Junichiro." Yosano said, walking into the infirmary, and then walking inside the room where Junichiro was. Kunikida and I sat in chairs that were next to the bed that Atsushi was resting in. 'Hehehe... He's reading upside down!' I thought, laughing. "What are you laughing at?" Kunikida asked, looking up from his notebook. "You're reading upside down." I giggled. "..." He stayed silent, as he turned his notebook right side up. "..." He then stood up, and walked towards me. "IM NOT FREAKING OUT!" He yelled. "Heh. Suuuuure." I said, putting his glasses back onto his face. "You get all scrambled when you're freaking out, and you're scrambled. Therefore, you're freaking out." I smiled. "...." He sighed, as he turned around, and sat back down. '...?' I could've sworn I saw some red on his face... Oh well! "What's going on?!" Atsushi sat up and shouted out of nowhere. "AH!" I fell backwards while in my chair, surprised at his sudden actions. "Ow." I said, getting up, and putting the chair back, then sitting in it. "Don't scare me like that!" I whined. "S-sorry!" He said, surprised as well. "So, you're finally awake are you? Brat?" Kunikida said while reading his notebook... Which was upside down... AGAIN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYA PEEPS!

HOWZIT GOIN? :D

It's been a while, huh?

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and a new one will be up in a timely fashion this time XD

BYE!~ X3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro