9 - Rashoumon

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Present day...

I was still asleep. "...!" Dazai soved slightly. "Something up, Dazai?" Kunikida asked. "Yes. Haru?" Dazai shook his shoulder, causing my head to slide off onto his lap. "Haru." He poked my face. "Whaaaat?" I whined. "Let's go." Dazai said. "Ugh... Fine..." I yawned. "We'll be back." Dazai said, dragging me along with him. We took the elevator down to the first floor, and ran outside. By the time we got off the elevator, I was wide awake. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Something isn't right. That Higuchi girl is Akutagawa's subordinate." He said. "Oh... Him." I growled. "Exactly." Dazai sighed.

Five years ago...(Haruka is 17 at this time.)

"So... you're the little girl who's been clinging to Dazai since day one, eh?" Akutagawa said. We decided to meet up in a secluded alley. Alone. "There was a reason for that, and you should be aware of exactly what that reason is-- or, was." I said. "Look. I have better things to do than trying to make enemies." I said, walking past him, but I was stopped by his ability: Rashoumon. Rashoumon and Hellfire were like two sides of the same coin. Two peas in a pod. Two abilities both specializing in slaughter. And apparently Akutagawa thinks that our identical abilities makes us enemies... What a dumbass. "Dazai even warned you about me, didn't he." I glanced at Akutagawa with a smirk. "He did, but you're no threat." He said. "Oh, I see... You want to get rid of me, so that way you can get more attention." I laughed. "..." Akutagawa growled at me, attempting to slice me in half with his Rashoumon. "I don't think so." I smiled, blocking it with my Hellfire. "You know how it goes, first is the worst, second is the best." I said, starting to walk towards the exit of the alley, only to be blocked again. "I'm really not in the mood to deal with anyone at the moment. Let's settle this some other time, mmkay?" I said, yawning. "Fear death... It will soon catch you." He said, walking past me.

~End of flashback!~

"You two still haven't settled you're little argument, have you?" Dazai asked. "Nope." I said. "Well, you're probably his next target." He smiled. "Oh, yay!" I said sarcastically. "If you two ever decide to fight, you'll win, if you play it smart." He said. "He doesn't care too much about strategy, since he usually takes down his foes in less than a minute or two." Dazai said. "We're here." Dazai said, as we stopped at an entrance to a noisy alleyway, probably because of Akutagawa and Atsushi. "Let's go." He said, walking in. "Right." I nodded. "Alright, alright... That's enough." Dazai said, tapping both of them. Atsushi turned back to normal, and Rashoumon disappeared. "Gotcha!" I caught Atsushi so he wouldn't land on the ground. I then set him down on the ground gently. "..." I saw Naomi and Junichiro... They weren't just barely alive. "I had a feeling that you'd show up." Akutagawa huffed. "And she's still following you around, huh? Pathetic." He smirked. "I asked her to come with me." Dazai said, calm as per usual. "..." I rolled my eyes. "You haven't changed at all, have you?" He laughed. "No. And you haven't either." I said, shooting him a glare, holding a flame in my hand. The flame took the shape of a flower with five pointed petals. It was like a bunch of four sided diamonds clumped together to form a bloom. "Oh, you're sooooo threatening..." He snickered. He coughed afterwards. "Anyways... You are aware that the were tiger has a giant bounty from the black market, right?" Akutagawa asked Dazai. "Mmhm... And?" He said. "The Port Mafia will get that reward, Dazai." He said. "Is that your way of calling war against us?" Dazai asked. "I dunno, you tell me. Ex-Port Mafia Executives Haruka Sora and Dazai Osamu." He glared. Akutagawa and Higuchi disappeared soon after. "Honestly... I can't stand him..." I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUESS WHOS BACK?

BACK AGAIN! XD

I'm so dumb I swear.

Haaaay peeps.

It's me, WaffleCake.

I love this book omg!!!!!!

I'm just waiting until things get serious and stuff!

I'm not spoiling anything! >:3

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro