12 - The Azure Messenger

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next day...

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I was laughing my ass off, as Dazai laughed like an idiot. "HES HIGH! AHAHAHAHA!" I laughed. "This isn't goood....!" Atsushi said, worried. "EHEHEHEHEHEH I HAVE FINALLY MADE IT TO THE AFTERLIFE!" Dazai laughed. "Good morning--", "KUNIKIDA PLEASE HEEEEELP!!!" Kunikida walked into the office, but was cut off by Atsushi. "What's going on?" He asked. "Just look at Dazai...!" Atsushi shouted, pointing to Dazai. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I continued to laugh at him. "OH! KUNIKIDA LOOK!" Dazai laughed. "At what?", "THAT!" Dazai interrupted. "You're pointing at nothing." Kunikida said. "OH!" Dazai said, looking at Atsushi. He then leaped at him, tackling him to the floor. "IVE FINALLY CAUGHT YOU, RAINBOW PILLBUG HEHEHEHE!!" Dazai shouted. "Haha... Hah..." I took a deep breath, and calmed down. "Let me do my morning paperwork. Wait until I'm done." Kunikida said, sitting down, and turning on the laptop. "Kunikida... You should come to the afterlife toooooo!" Dazai said, tugging on Kunikida's face. "Oh no...." I facepalmed. Kunikida closed the laptop, then stood up, and grabbed Dazai by the collar. "SHUT UUUUUUUP!" He said, flipping Dazai over his head, and onto the floor with a loud thud. "Kunikida, the president has your job for the day." Haruno said, as she walked into the office. "Got it." He said.

Timeskip!

"Hurry up, Dazai. We only have two minutes and fifteen seconds until the appointed time." Kunikida said. "Okay, okay..." Dazai said, walking faster. We were headed to the base of a cyber criminal, who was also our informant. "Is it alright for me to tag along?" Atsushi asked. "This is a part of your training. This case involves a series of disappearances in Yokohama." He said. "If I recall, it's the one where visitors to Yokohama kept disappearing one after another..." Atsushi said. "Mmhm!" I nodded. "We have an anonymous tip. Apparently the victims are being imprisoned somewhere." Kunikida said. "An anonymous tip... How suspicious and amazing." Dazai said. "We're going to check the place out?" Atsushi asked. "No, we're going to investigate the tip's source before that." Kunikida said, opening a door, then we followed him down the stairs. "How goes it?" Kunikida said. "Yo, four-eyes." The boy said. He was surrounded by computers and electronic devices. "You think you can talk like that to a detective agency when you're a cyber criminal?" Kunikida said, as we all walked towards the boy. "If you're caught, your deceased father would be most aggrieved." Kunikida said. "Don't bring my dad into this." The boy growled. "More importantly, you're late. Isn't that unusual for you? Why? Were you on a date with a pretty girl?" The boy laughed. "No, Dates should be with a chosen woman, followed by marriage six years later. That's what's written down in here." Kunikida said, holding up his notebook. "Then why is she following you around all the time?" The boy asked. "Huh?" I said, puzzled. I hadn't been paying attention. "She's our partner, nothing more." Dazai said. "Wha...? You have someone you've decided to marry?" Atsushi asked, confused. "No. I will in another four years." Kunikida said to Atsushi. "Oh, is he new?" The boy asked, pointing to Atsushi. "Yeah." Atsushi nodded. "I'm called Taguchi Rokuzou. I'm an informant." Rokuzou said. "Did you find who is behind the anonymous tip?" Kunikida asked. "The Azure Messanger..." Rokuzou said. "What?" I asked. "There was still some data left on the server. And pics of the victims." He continued, handing Kunikida the photos. "I wonder... I hope the mole isn't one of the kidnappers...!" Dazai said. "Keep looking into it." Kunikida said. "Sure, when I feel like it." Rokuzou smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya guys! Told ya I'd have another chapter up soon XD

WRITING THAT FIRST SCENE WHERE DAZAI IS HIGH WAS SOOOO AMUSING

Anyways, I hope you're enjoying the story so far! See you next time! :3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro