13 - Fears

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey Kunikida, why are you looking after that boy?" Dazai asked, as we all exited the warehouse. "I'm not looking after him." Kunikida said, pulling out his cell phone. He then dialed a number, and listened. "Oooooooohhhhhh..." I said, looking at the water in the river next to the warehouses. "Haru, don't sit on the ground..." Dazai said. "Why?" I asked, poking the water and watching my reflection ripple. "Don't touch the water either." He sighed. "..." I pouted, standing up. "Alright. I just called a cab." Kunikida said. "To where?" I asked. "Where the victims are being trapped." Kunikida said. "THEN WEVE GOTTA HURRY!!!" I said, tugging his sleeve. "...?" He raised an eyebrow. "We don't want them to die, do we?" I said. "It's the suspected location. Not the proven location." He said. "Even so!" I pouted. "If people die, I'm blaming yooooouuuu!" I said. "..." He began to ignore me. "HEEEEY!" I shook his arm. "Kunikida... It isn't nice to ignore a girl." Dazai said. "Shut it. Asking a girl to commit suicide with you isn't nice either." Kunikida mumbled, as I heard a car pull up behind us. "That's the cab." Atsushi said, as we turned around. We all got in. "Aww... I get the smallest seat..." I sighed, leaning back. In order from left to right was Atsushi, Me, Then Dazai... Meaning that I was sitting in the middle. "At least you aren't next to someone who ignores you!" Dazai said happily. "..." Kunikida ignored him. "I'm glad that people have finally started looking into the dissapearances..." The cab driver said. "Oh?" Dazai said. "The driver has driven two of the victims before they were kidnapped like the others." Kunikida said, as the driver nodded. "OOOH! Kunikida! I have a prediction!" Dazai said. "Look, Look! Both of the photos have victims that both wore glasses!" He said. "So?" Kunikida replied. "I think that it's a glasses abduction case! It's your time to shine Kunikida!!!" He said. "I can't let that remark pass... BASTARD!" Kunikida growled, then started to strangle Dazai from the front seat. "HAHAHA!" I laughed. "Honestly..." Atsushi sighed. Suddenly the car stopped. "We're here." The driver said. "Oooooh... Spooky..." I said, smiling as we got out of the car. We arrived at an abandoned hospital. "I agree." Atsushi said. "Let's go!" Dazai said, walking inside. "Yeah!" I cheered, as the rest of us walked in.

Small Timeskip!~

"We've looked around for half an hour now..." Kunikida said, hunched forwards a little bit with his arms crossed. "Oh? You scared?" Dazai snickered. "Quiet. People who charge ahead are the ones who usually die first in movies." Kunikida said. "Heh. He's scared." I said. "Am not." Kunikida argued. "Are too!" I said. "Am not.", "Are too!", "No.", "Yes!" I laughed. "..." He sighed. "I win this argument!" I said. "Suuuuuure..." He said sarcastically.

"HELP!"

"...!" We all heard a woman scream! "It came from here!" I shouted, kicking the metal door down. We all ran down the stairs, and saw a woman drowning!! "Tch!" Kunikida said, pulling out his pistol and shooting the glass that she was trapped in. Dazai helped her out of the cage, and gave her his cloak. "Thank you..." The woman said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is it bad that I keep humming the double suicide song that Dazai sings?

XD

Heya dudes its me, WaffleCake!

And I have a question for you guys.

Do you like Haruka's character?

Let me know in the comments!

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro