15 - Glasses

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Present Day...

"Thank you for saving me..." The woman said. "I'm Sasaki Nobuko... A lecturer at a university in Tokyo..." The woman said. "So you're victim number twelve..." Atsushi said, concerned. "Did you see who abducted you?" I asked. "I'm sorry, I blacked out at a station... When I woke up I was drowning in that tank..." She said. "Dazai, what's your take on the situation?" Kunikida asked. "Sasaki is looking really sexy..." Dazai said. "Dazai...!" I groaned in disappointment. "Be serious!" Kunikida yelled. "Oh right! There should be others who were abducted here as well..." Sasaki said. "I know I heard voices as soon as I began to drown...!" Sasaki said.

The whole time we've been talking... She's been... Glaring at me for some reason...

"What?" Kunikida asked. We all began to search for the room with the other victims. "Kunikida! I found them!" Atsushi yelled, causing all of us to run to his location. "Help us!" We ran into the room and saw people trapped in a room in their underwear. Kunikida ran up t the window, and banged on it. "You alright?" He asked. The sprinklers in the room with the victims started to spew gas...?! "KUNIKIDA BACK AWAY!" I yelled, tugging on his arm. "Hey! Hang in there!" Kunikida yelled, ignoring me and Dazai, who were yelling at him to get away. Dazai then ran over to help me drag him away. "Kunikida!" We yelled. "Let me go! People shouldn't die like this!" He shouted. "LET ME GO!" He yelled again.

The Next Morning...

"Victims of Yokohama's serial abduction case were found... But perished when a civilian detective agency conducted an independent raid..." Atsushi and I read the newspaper aloud. "So, the enemy's objective was to frame the agency..." I said. "That sounds about right." Kunikida said. He sighed. "Maybe it wasn't my time to shine after all, despite what Dazai said..." He said, looking down slightly. "Awww don't say that!" I said. "You kicked ass saving Sasaki!" I said, making a gun gesture with my hands. "Pew pew!" I said, firing the imaginary gun. "..." He closed his eyes for a few seconds, then opened them. "Where's Ms. Sasaki?" He asked. "Infirmary." I said, pointing. We all walked to the infirmary. We heard laughing and chatter from inside. We walked inside, and saw Sasaki in one of the beds, sitting up. Dazai was sitting in a chair besides it, while talking to her. "Oh, Thank you so much for rescuing me the other day." She saw us, and smiled. "If you hadn't arrived when you did, I wouldn't be alive right now..." She said. "Not at all." Kunikida replied. "Not to mention, you even let me stay at your residence last night." She smiled at me. "Huh?" Kunikida said. "Where did you stay?" Atsushi asked. "Our place." Dazai smiled, pointing to me, and himself. "WHAAAAT?!" Atsushi and Kunikida shouted. "Dazai had to sleep on the couch, While Sasaki slept in his room, and I stayed in mine. Nothing lewd happened. Trust me, if something like that did happen, I'd burn Dazai alive." I sighed. "Yeah..." Dazai said, laughing nervously. "I-is that something detectives are allowed to do...?" Atsushi mumbled.

Later...

Dazai was goofing around at a computer desk with a laptop, sitting across from Kunikida. I sat next to Kunikida, twirling a strand of my hair, while Atsushi sat next to Dazai, giving him a suspicious look. "So she didn't see who abducted her..." Dazai said. "She apparently faints often due to Anemia, which explains why she blacked out on the day of her abduction..." Dazai said again. "That's a weird thing to have..." I said. "So she's your type?" Kunikida asked. "I like all women, but Sasaki seems like the one who'd commit suicide with me if I ask..." He smiled. "What about you, Kunikida?" He smirked. "S-she's a client, nothing more." Kunikida replied. "That's how you'd roll..." He said. "Oh! Haru, Atsushi? Wanna read it, his ideal woman?" Dazai said, holding up Ideal. "W-when did you snatch that?!" Kunikida said. "I wanna see!" I said, standing up, then running over to Dazai. "You mean it's written down here?" Atsushi said. "Yep! He writes everything down in that book!" Dazai smiled. "See? Like here!" Dazai pointed. "WHOA!" Atsushi said. "What?" I tried to sneak a peek, but Atsushi slammed the book shut before I could see. "Awww come oooon!" I whined. Kunikida walked over to Atsushi and took his book back. "You have a problem?" Kunikida growled. "Oh noes... I'm getting evil viiiibes!" I said, zipping behind Dazai, and peeking over his shoulder. "You probably shouldn't share that." Dazai laughed. "Forget about me! We're talking about the abductions right now! Have we picked up on anything?" Kunikida sputtered. "Yeah." Dazai said. Dazai held up the newspaper, and pointed to the picture in it. "In this newspaper photo, you look super manly." Dazai said. "Is that your way of saying you want me to punch you?" Kunikida growled. "What's pretty sad is this... You should've picked sexier glasses..." Dazai smirked. "They're so plain..." Dazai said, taking his glasses and putting them on. "Only a truly flamboyant person like me could pull these off!" Dazai said. "Well?" He asked, expecting feedback. "Not Bad... Actually." Atsushi said. "Lemme try!" I said, as Dazai handed me the glasses. "Heh! I probably look super sophisticated..." I said, putting them on. "Nice." Dazai nodded, while Atsushi clapped. "Wait..." Kunikida said, taking his glasses back. "Ah." I said, as he took them off of my face. "What's the matter?" Dazai asked. "Let's go, all three of you." Kunikida said.

"I know who's behind this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dazai looked pretty fucking lit when he put on them glasses, I'm just sayin.

WOOOH WEEKEND!

You know what that means...

EVEN MOAR UPDATES! YAAAY! XD

Lmao.

Okay, I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro