3 - Enter The Were-Tiger!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What's wrong?" I asked. "He's... After me...!" Atsushi said, attempting to run off, only to be stopped by Dazai. "He's after you?" Dazai asked. "He's been following me ever since I've been kicked out of the orphanage...!" Atsushi said. "Ooh! scary!" I said. "Not as scary as you sometimes..." Kunikida sighed. "Do I look scary to you?" I asked. "Only when you're mad." He said, crossing his arms, as I laughed. "Kunikida." Dazai handed him a note. "What?" Kunikida said, as we read it. "Can you go back to the agency?" Dazai asked him. "Yeah." He said, As he walked off. "Now. Haruka?" Dazai asked me. "Yeah?" I replied. "You're going to help me find the were-tiger." He winked, as if hinting at something. 'Oh, I see...' I thought. "Okay." I nodded, and winked back to show that I knew what he was thinking of.

Timeskip!~

"So... Why did you bring me here?" Atsushi shivered. We were in a warehouse in the area where the tiger was spotted last. "Hm..." Dazai said, reading his suicide book. "What are you reading?" Atsushi asked him. "A good book." Dazai said. "He's read it way too many times to count." I said. "Why read it over?" Atsushi asked again. "Because a good book is always good no matter how many times you read it." Dazai said. "Ah." Atsushi said. I yawned. Dazai closed his book. "He's here." Dazai said. "..." Atsushi looked terrified. "The tiger was around here four days ago you said?" Dazai asked. "And he's been wherever you have been?" Dazai asked again, as the big full moon turned blue. Atsushi started to scream, and change. "And, an orphanage wouldn't ever kick a kid out just because they wanted one less mouth to feed." Dazai said. Atsushi took on the form of a blue and white tiger, that roared loudly. "The truth is..." I said. "You're the were-tiger." We both said. "The tiger charged at me, but Dazai dashed in front of me, and used his ability 'No Longer Human'. Atsushi returned to normal, and started to fall. "Gotcha!" I caught him, and set him down gently on the ground. "Nailed it!" I cheered. "You guys are idiots." Kunikida arrived with the others. "No, we arent." Dazai said. "Any luck?" Kunikida asked. "Actually... He was the tiger all along!" I said, pointing to Atsushi. "Hm..." Kunikida wrote something in his notebook, as per usual. "Damn... So we weren't needed after all..." Yosano sighed. "Awww..." Ranpo pouted. "Ooooh! He's a were tiger?!" Kenji said happily. "Yeah. He is." I said. "I knew something wasn't right about that kid from the start..." Kunikida said. "Suuuuuure... Because you totally didn't look surprised when we told you..." I said sarcastically. "..." He sighed, as I laughed. "Oh! Oh! Oh! He's waking up!" Kenji said. "What... Happened...?" Atsushi said, as he slowly woke up. Dazai pointed to Atsushi's right hand. "Huh?" Atsushi looked at his right hand, which was still a tiger paw. He wiggled it a little, then after a bit, he screamed. "WHAAAAAAAT?!" He shouted. "From this day on, you're a member of the armed detective agency." Dazai smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps!

It's meh, WaffleCake00!

I'm still sick 😞 but, that won't stop me from writing! XD

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll see you all in the next one! See ya!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro