37 - Mind Control

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kunikida's POV:

"Shit!" I said, putting Haruka in the passengers seat, before I got in the car and started driving away. "Is she okay?" Junichiro asked. "She's just unconscious... I think." I sighed. "You think?!" Junichiro shouted, surprised. "I don't know, I'm not Yosano!" I shouted back. "Should we tell Dazai?" He asked. "..." I stayed silent, glancing over at Haruka.

-3 years ago...-

Ever since Haruka joined the agency, she's always been Naive, especially reckless.

Hell, the first job she went on would've been a failure if Dazai and I hadn't been there.

"Why the hell would you charge head on?!" I shouted. "I'm sorry! Super duper sorry!" She replied. "Kunikida, if I may speak with you for a moment." Dazai asked, as we walked away from Haruka. "What is it?" I asked, curious. "Please forgive her. She's still getting used to this." He said. "In fact, I'll let you in on a little secret." Dazai said. "She's not normal. Her ability is that of a demon, and it cannot be negated if her power consumes her." Dazai said, which surprised me. "Trust me, I should know." Dazai said, crossing his arms. I glanced over at the girl, who was sitting on her knees, looking at the river beside us. "I've seen her when she's outraged." He said, looking over at her as well.

A demon...?

"When she was just a child, her mother was the only person who accepted Haruka for who she was. Everyone else, including her father, was fearful." Dazai said. "Then one day, her father had murdered Haruka's mother right in front of her, because he thought she was 'demonic' like her child. He then ordered Haruka to scorch her mothers body, so he could easily place the blame on his own daughter." Dazai said. "But, unfortunately for him, Haruka had burned him alive. Slowly, and painfully, watching him suffer." Dazai finished.

Her...?!

I stared at Haruka, who was staring at her reflection in the water, almost falling into the river in the process. "That's when I came along, and taught her how to control her powers. Hell, if and when she wanted to, she could burn down Yokohama entirely in at most a day. Just by touching a piece of litter." Dazai said.

I really couldn't believe a word he was saying...

But I believed him.

I don't know why, but ever since he told me about what she went through, I couldn't help but feel bad for her.

That pity evolved over time.

Eventually, I grew feelings for her.

-Present day!-

'She really needs to learn how to not be reckless...' I thought, sighing. "Let's just hope that she'll wake up soon..." Junichiro said, frowning. "Yeah." I nodded.

Timeskip!(One week!)
Haruka's POV:

"We're going on patrol... AGAIN?!" I shouted. "Yes. The Boss said so." Kunikida said, as we drove around Yokohama. "I'm hungry." I said. "What do you want me to do about it...?-- wait.. Haruka?" He asked. "What?" I replied. "I don't remember seeing a hand-shaped scar on your neck..." He said. "...what?" Junichiro asked. "....." I went silent, feeling something odd. "...ha...haha..." I turned towards where Kunikida was and saw... My father?! "Hahah... AHAHAHAHA!" I started laughing maniacally.

Kunikida's POV:

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted, as Haruka stared at me with odd, red eyes, with blood streaming from them. "HAHAHAHA!" She laughed, as she started to glow in flames. "Junichiro, get ahold of Dazai!" I shouted, as we stopped the car. Junichiro(who was calling Dazai), and I got out of the car. "Heheh... Heheh... I'll be happy to kill you again..." I heard Haruka say, burning the car from the inside. "Run!" I shouted, as the car exploded. "Ah, Dazai! Help us!!!" Junichiro yelled into the phone, putting it on speaker. "Hey, hey... Calm down." Dazai said. "WE CANT CALM DOWN, HARUKA'S GONE CRAZY!" Junichiro shouted. "Q..." He growled. "What's Q?!" I shouted. "She's fallen victim to a mind controlling ability. I'll be there as soon as possible, don't engage her! Tell me your location immediately." Dazai ordered. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING, FATHER?!" We heard Haruka shout. "We're heading to the subway station!" I shouted. "WHAT?!" Junichiro shouted. "I'm on my way! I repeat. Do. Not. Engage! You will die!" Dazai said, hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YEAH BOOIIIIIIII

WOOH

XD

THIS'LL BE SO FUN TO WRITE!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro