38 - Despair

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dazai's POV:

'I knew that this would happen...' I sighed, running towards where Kunikida was. 'All I need to do is to find the doll... Then I can stop this.' I thought.

Kunikida's POV:

"Hehehe... I've got you now..." Haruka said, walking towards us. She cornered us in an alleyway that had a dead-end. 'Sorry Dazai, but I honestly have no other choice...' I thought. "You think I can counter it with my ability?" Junichiro said. "No, but use it to make me invisible, now!" I said, as he activated the ability. "Huh? Where'd you go?" Haruka said, grinning. "Doppo Poet; Stun gun!" I shouted, as I appeared behind her. "Found you..." She turned to face me, and before I could stun her, I felt pain shooting through my left arm, only to realize that she had burnt it. "Snap... Out of... It!" I shouted, only to get punched in the gut, flying into a wall. "..." She stayed still, staring at me. My arm was still burning. "..." I returned the stare, only to see Haruka's eyes had returned to normal. "..." She fell to her knees, covering her face. "What... Have I done?!" She shouted. She saw me, and instantly ran over to me. "..." She started to cry. "Guys!" I heard voices. "DONT COME ANY CLOSER!" Haruka shouted, hugging me, and creating a shield of fire. "This... Will protect us..." She said. "Haruka. It's Dazai and Atsushi... Calm down..." I mumbled. After a few seconds, the flame shield had disappeared. My vision slowly started to fade.

Timeskip!~ (SHITS GOIN DOWN! Sorry, we all need some comic relief every now and then lmao!)

"Ngh..." I slowly opened my eyes, to realize that I was in the Infirmary at the agency. "What... Happened..?--" I tried sitting up, but I felt a hand stop me. I looked over to the right and saw Haruka. "Please. Don't." She mumbled. "I'm fine." I said. "No you aren't..." She said, her voice shaky. "Does your arm still hurt...?" She asked quietly. "Not really." I said. "I'm... Sorry." She said. I tried sitting up again, and succeeded. "I bring destruction, bad luck, and despair wherever I go..." She said. "That's not true." I said. "How do you know? You aren't me... You don't know what I've been through..." She said, her hair covering her eyes. "I do know. Dazai told me once." I said, reaching for my glasses, and putting them on. "...even so." She said, covering her face with her hands. "I'm sorry. I really am..." She said. "I don't really remember what I did, but all I know is that I hurt you. Badly." She said. 'She's crying. And failing to hide it.' I thought. "You're crying, aren't you?" I asked, knowing the answer. "N-no, I'm not!!" She said, wiping her face, and crossing her arms. "..." I raised an eyebrow. "..." She stared at me. "You are." I said, getting up. "I'm not." She sighed. I grabbed my notebook, and put it in my pocket. I ruffled her hair before walking out of the infirmary. "Oh, Kunikida, how are you feeling?" Dazai asked, as he sat on a couch. "Better." I said. "Trying to calm Haruka down was a nightmare. It took quite a while." He sighed. Haruka walked out of the infirmary. "She was sitting in there the whole time." Dazai said. "Was she?" I asked, as he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heheheheh

NEXT CHAPPIE IS THE THROWDOWN!!!! HAHAHAHAH

WOOH!

Lmao I'm so dumb

Anyways, I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro