41 - Someday, We'll Meet Again.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:

"Haruka, you shouldn't push yourself." Dazai said, noticing me stand. "Just rest, he can take care of this." He said, as I pouted. "I wanna kick ass too..." I sighed. "Oh! Look Haru." Dazai pointed, and we saw John. "Let's go take care of him." I said. As we walked over to him. "What the hell is that?" We heard him say. "Are you curious, guild worker ant?" Dazai asked, as I lit my hand ablaze, and held it up to his neck. "That's the true form of Chuuya's gift. Chuuya's corrupted form allows him to manipulate nearby gravitations. The gravitation bomb is a densely packed black hole, swallowing everything in its path." Dazai said. "But, he has no control over this ability, so his rage continues until he consumes all his energy and dies." I said. "But what is that thing, anyway?" Dazai asked. "No matter how much he chips away at it, it just regenerates completely." Dazai said. "You have to know what it is, given that you're his partner." I said. "Who knows? Why would I tell you, even if I did?" John asked. "This is bad... Chuuya's body won't last." Dazai said. "That's a shame. There's no way to destroy Lovecraft from outside when he's in that state." John said. "From outside?" I asked. "So you can get him from the inside." Dazai said, smirking, and grabbing a detonator from his pocket, and pushing the button. The beast started to swell. "Finish him, Chuuya." We said. He caused the beast to explode. Chuuya started to laugh maniacally, and he threw small orbs of compressed gravity around. Dazai grabbed his hand. "You annihilated the enemy. Take a break." Dazai said, as he negated Chuuya's rampage. Chuuya returned to normal and fell to his knees. "I told you to stop me as soon it was over..." He said. "You okay?" I kneeled next to him. "I honestly don't know." He said. "I was going to stop you, but it was entertaining, so I had to watch." Dazai said, kneeling as well. "Tch... I used corruption because I trusted you... You... Better take me... To the extraction point..." He growled, Lightly punching Dazai then falling forwards. I caught him. "Dazai, you can go on ahead." I said, as he stood up. "Fine fine..." He huffed, walking away. "Hey, you alive?" I asked. "Yeah..." He mumbled. "You alive?" He asked. "Yeah." I laughed. "Hey Haru..." Chuuya said. "Hm?" I replied. "If and when this conflict ever ends, let's drink some wine again sometime..." He said. "Alright. Oh yeah, your cloak!" I said, starting to take it off. "Keep it." He said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. It's a gift from me." He said. "Thanks." I smiled. "..." He fell asleep. "Heh." I smiled, kissing his forehead. "Sorry, but we're leaving you here." I said, lying him down on the ground.

"See you again sometime, Chuuya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
K A W A I I  D E S U

AAAAAHAHHHHH!!!

NOW I GET TO DRAW HARU WITH A CLOAK WOOOT WOOOOOOOOT!

XD heya guys, it's me, WaffleCake!!

Anyways, I've had this planned for like ever.

But I never thought that this OC fic would ever come near the chapter count that we're currently at, so it's a new record haha!

I'm so happy...!

=U=

Anyways, I'm reminded of a song that my dad and I like. The title is kind of a reference to it lol.

This chapter reminds me of this song, and this song reminds me of this chapter. If you want to get to the part that I'm thinking of, then skip to 2:01 or 2:45 in the video. I recommend that you listen to the whole thing and it's lyrics, but some people don't like heavy metal music. ^^'

Its called Rose Of Sharyn by Killswitch Engage!~

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter!~ bye bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro