42 - The Night Bird

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Next Day...
Haruka's POV:

We all had returned to our original base of operations, and we were holding a meeting. "Hm... What're we gonna do with this stuff... My mind is frying..." I yawned, looking at all of the info that Rampo had found about the guild and how we can win. I rested my head on the table we were all sitting at. "Calm down Haru." Dazai said, reading the papers, as Rampo ate snacks. "This is some amazing Intel, though. It's worth it's weight in gold." Dazai said. "How would we make use of this to take down the guild at its core?" Dazai asked. "Could we infiltrate with a bomb?" I asked. "No good. Our communications will give us away, and we'll get shot down." Rampo replied. "Oh, you're right." Dazai said. "How about Kenji from the Gifted Special Operations Division?" Dazai asked. "Nope. Leads to a stalemate in a ground battle, and we'll be fighting overtime." Rampo said. "That's true..." Dazai said, leaning back in his chair. "Atsushi and Haruka then?" Dazai asked. "What?" I asked. "It could work, with Light Snow." Rampo said. "True." Dazai said, holding up a paper airplane he made. "I'll get right on it." He said, throwing it. "Do we end in the mountains?" Dazai asked. "At sea." Rampo replied. "Roger." Dazai said. "Do I have to?" I whined. "Maybe. It could work with just Atsushi or the both of you." Rampo said.

Timeskip!~

"Hi Ango, how're you?" Dazai smiled, holding up gift baskets. We were visiting Ango in the hospital. "Tch..." I growled, leaning against the wall. 'I despise this guy...' I thought. "I have some good news today. We'll treat your injuries at the agency." Dazai said. "WHAAAAA?!?" I shouted. "You'lol be as good as new with Yosano's healing ability." He said. 'He's ignoring me, isn't he?' I thought. "And what do you want in return?" Ango asked. "Well, one of the detectives in the agency was captured by the military police. We want to save her before our grand battle with the guild." Dazai said, still smiling. "Ah, the killer of 35." Ango said. "I'm told she's being kept on an unmanned plane to quarantine dangerous gifteds. The Gifted Special Operations Division could indeed make an extrajudicial plea to grant her immunity." Ango said. "But only if the girl is truly a member of the agency." He finished. "Good. We'll be taking our leave, then." Dazai said, waving as we both walked out of the room. "Haruka." Dazai said. "What?" I mumbled. "I know you don't like Ango. But he's a government official." Dazai said, as we exited the hospital. "..." I stayed silent. "We have to cooperate." Dazai said. "So. You willing to accompany Atsushi, or no?" Dazai smiled. "..." I sighed. "Should I?" I asked. "It's entirely up to you." He said.

Timeskip!~

"Kyouka isn't a member of the agency?" Atsushi asked. Junichiro was driving me and Atsushi to our destination. "She's not yet, to be exact." Junichiro said. "There's an entrance examination you need to take in order to become a detective." He said. "Unless you pass the test, you aren't officially accepted as an employee. Remember there was one for you, too?" He asked. "The entrance exam involves observing the applicants behaviors to determine whether they're suitable for the agency. It's a secret test." I said. "Okay, we're here." Junichiro said, stopping the car. We arrived at a library. We all got out of the car. "The library?" Atsushi asked. We walked inside and saw a man standing next to one of the many bookshelves. "I'm Junichiro of the Armed Detective Agency." Junichiro said to the man. "We've been waiting for you." He said, putting a book on the shelf, causing a secret passage to open. "Please." The man said, as we walked inside. "The agency's micro-assault fighter, the Night Bird. I'll pilot this, and deliver you two to the Moby Dick." He said, as we both nodded. "Let's do this, Atsushi!" I said. "R-right..." Atsushi said, as we all boarded the helicopter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Boss fight WOOH!

XD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro