43 - Infiltration

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:

"OOOH!" I said, as we flew through the sky in the helicopter. "Entering Moby Dick visual range." The voice over the radio said. "Understood. Here we go, Haruka, Atsushi." Junichiro said, as we both nodded. "Ability: Light Snow!" Junichiro said, as he disguised the helicopter, making it invisible. "The Moby Dick's sensors are disabled for just 130 seconds, while the transport helicopter docks. We're going to hide ourselves and close in during that time." Junichiro said, as me and Atsushi hung from the helicopter's rope ladder. We could communicate with Dazai and Junichiro via the headsets we were wearing. Junichiro dropped us off at a side door, and flew off giving us a thumbs up. We both opened the door, and quickly got inside. "Dazai, we're in." I said. We both teamed up, and explored the ship, being extra sneaky. "How does it look inside?" Dazai asked. "There's no one here. Something's wrong." Dazai replied. We both ran up a set of stairs to see big double doors. We opened them and entered the room. "Where is everyone?" We asked, before spotting someone. "Almost everyone evacuated. Why do you think that might be, kids? Because it's the end. Of this war." It was an old man, sitting in a chair. "With the next attack, all of the guild's enemies will be turned to ash. Along with Moby Dick." The man said, as our eyes widened. We ran to him. "Explain!" Atsushi yelled. "I presume you thought you'd attack while there aren't many people here. But did you not suspect that something was off when the main forces abandoned the Moby Dick now, of all times?" The man asked. "We'll crash into the ground in less than an hour." He said. "You mean..." I said. "The city is where the agency and the Mafia headquarters are..." Atsushi said. "If Moby Dick is your special ability, you should be able to stop its descent." Atsushi said. "You are correct that the Moby Dick is my special ability. But 70% of its capacity has been replaced with ordinances. I no longer have the ability to control it." The man said. "Did you hear that, Dazai? We need to abort the operation and retreat immediately." Atsushi said. "NO WAY IN HELL AM I GONNA RETREAT!" I shouted. "The operation continues as planned." Dazai said. "What?" Atsushi asked. "Take control of the Moby Dick with your own hands and stop its descent. You two are the only ones on the Moby Dick. You two are the only ones who can do it." Dazai said. "You predicted this situation, didn't you?" Atsushi asked. "As a possibility, yeah. Can you two do it?" Dazai replied. "I get to drive an airship...!" I said, excited. "What do I need to do to stop its descent?" Atsushi asked. "You'll have to use the control terminal. It's in the office on the highest floor." The old man said. "Though... It's well guarded, of course." He said. "Thank you." Atsushi thanked the man. We both turned around. "Why are you still here if everyone has evacuated?" I asked. "If the Moby Dick is to fall on foreign land and cause annihilation, I reckon I ought to fall with it." The old man replied. "Moby Dick was a beautiful creature before its flesh became mechanical. Just as the Guild was in the past." He said. We both ran out of the room, determined to save the city. We ran along a metal platform, and stopped in our tracks. Someone I hated was blocking out way... Someone who must have also snuck into the ship... "You... I've found you, weretiger, Demon." He said. "AKUTAGAWA!" We both shouted, enraged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry I had to cut this chapter short, it was because I had to get through the rest of an episode. Usually the chapters are an episode or half of one, so I wanted to even it out some heheh... ^^'

I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying this.

This will actually be the very first OC FIC THAT IVE FINISHED!

YAY!

PARTEH TIME!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter!~ bye bye!~ :D

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro