5 - Guessing Game?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Next Day...!

After the bomb incident-- no, test, yesterday... Atsushi became an official member of the agency! The president said so right in front of him! "We're really sorry about yesterday...!" Junichiro, one of the part time workers who had the role of the bomber, said. We all decided to head to the Agency's go-to cafe. I sipped a cup of tea. "..." I sighed in happiness. "It's fine, it's all over with." Atsushi said. "Tch..." Kunikida growled at Dazai, who was humming and moving like a metronome as he sat in a chair at the counter. "..." I took another sip of my tea, attempting to ignore the two. "Stop." Kunikida started to nudge Dazai with his foot. "Sigh..." I loudly sighed, signaling that I was getting irritated. "..." Kunikida sighed, and stopped. Although, Dazai didn't. "Knock it off." I whispered to Kunikida. "Tell that to Dazai." He said back. "By the way, Atsushi..." Junichiro said. "Can you try and guess what our occupations were before the agency?" He said. "It's an agency tradition for the rookie to try and guess our previous jobs." I said, turning around in the chair to face Atsushi. "Think of it as a case deduction test." Kunikida said, turning to see as well. "Well?" Dazai said, now sitting in his chair backwards. "Hm... Junichiro and Naomi were... Students?" He asked. "Bingo!" Naomi said. "How'd you figure it out?" She asked. "Well, Naomi's outfit kind of gives it away, and Junichiro looks to be around my age..." He said. "Awesome! Now try and guess Kunikida's job!" I laughed, as he nearly spat his coffee. "..." He silently growled. "An... Accountant?" Atsushi asked. "No." Kunikida said. "Pffft... WAIT FOR IT...!" I said, trying to hold in my laughter. "..." He growled. "He was a Teacher. One that teaches Math, to be specific." Dazai said. "HAHAHA!" I laughed. "I can't see you teaching math... I can see you teaching a class for writing or something...!" I said. "That's not really funny, though..." Atsushi said. "How come I'm the only one who thinks its funny? Oh well..." I sighed. "Actually... I can see him being  a teacher..." Atsushi said. "What about Haruka?" Dazai asked. "Hm..." He said, looking at me. I smiled. "Don't even bother. I can't even guess..." Kunikida said. "Give him a chance!" I said. "A... Waitress...?" Atsushi asked. "Ooh! You got it!" I said. "That's actually pretty hard to believe..." Kunikida said. "Hey. It was a Part time job." I pouted. "My turn!~" Dazai hummed. "No one has been able to guess Dazai's job. Like, ever." I said. "So much so that they've even said that a reward will be given to the first person thats able to guess it correctly." Kunikida said. I took a sip of my tea. "Oh, it's cold..." I frowned. I produced a small flame on the tip of my finger, and held the coffee cup over it. "R-reward?!" Atsushi said. "Yep!" Dazai said. "Just how much exactly is this... Uh... Reward?" Atsushi asked, looking desperate. "700,000¥." Kunikida said. "WHAAAAA?!?!" Atsushi said, clearly surprised. "Yep...!" I said, as the flame dissapeared, and I took a drink of my now blazing hot tea. "Eep! That's hooooooot!" I said. "But it's fine!" I said, drinking it. Kunikida looked over at me with an eyebrow raised. "What?" I said. "You shouldn't be using your abilities that casually..." Kunikida said. "It's my fire, and mine only, heh!" I grinned. "Yeah. Let's see if you're smiling like that when you accidentally burn a building down..." He sighed. "I won't!" I said. "Lawyer?! Actor?!" Atsushi kept trying to guess Dazai's previous occupation... But he was failing. "Hey, Kunikida." I poked his shoulder. "Hm?" He replied. "What do you write in your notebook anyways?" I said, trying to sneak a peek. "..." He closed it before I got a chance to see. "Various things." He said. "You ever gonna let me see?" I asked. "..." He didn't reply. "Hey." I pouted. "HEEEEEEY!" I tugged on his sleeve. "..." I heard a slight growl. "Alright. He's ignoring me." I said. "I'm not surprised... He ignores me all the time..." Dazai said. "But I don't care!" He cheered. "I don't have an answer." Kunikida mumbled. "You could've just said; 'I don't know'..." I said. "Nevermind..." He huffed. I took a sip of my tea. "Dammit... It's cold again..." I whined. "I give up..." Atsushi said with a frown. "Heheheh!" Dazai laughed. "Nice try, Atsushi." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's WaffleCake!

So, I took a break from sun in the car and I decided to write! Yay!

Plus I'm really into Bungou Stray dogs...

AGAIN!

*hums the ending from season 2*

HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

XD

ANYWAYS...!~

I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro