7 - Atsushi's First Mission

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Present day...

*Bzzzzzzzt!*

We heard someone's phone go off. "Yes? There's a client waiting at the agency...?" Junichiro answered his cell phone. "O-okay, we'll be there in a few. Bye." He hung up. "We have a client." He said. "Really?" I asked, excited for a mission. "Yep. We should get going." Junichiro said, as we all nodded in agreement.

At the Agency...

"Hello, I'm Higuchi. I'm here to ask for some help with some smugglers." A woman with blonde hair said, as she sat down on the couch opposite of the one that Junichiro, Atsushi, and I were sitting on... Well, I was sitting on the arm of the couch. "What a beautiful woman! You're as elegant as a lotus blossom!!~" Dazai said, as he kneeled down in front of her and held one of her hands. "Would you please commit a double suicide with me?" He said in a romantic voice. "Dazai...!" Kunikida growled, pulling him away from her by the collar of his cloak. "Please excuse us." Kunikida said, dragging Dazai into a room with a lot of large electronic devices, and closing the door behind him. A few seconds later, shouts and punches were heard, then finally Kunikida stepped out of the room. "Alright. Brat, I'm trusting you to take care of this." Kunikida said. "Huh?" Atsushi said, looking confused. "Junichiro, Naomi, you two are going as well." Kunikida said. "Got it!" Naomi nodded. "I can take you to the place." Higuchi said. "Brat?" Kunikida asked. "Hm?" Atsushi replied. Kunikida flipped through the pages of his notebook, and pulled out a picture. "If you see this man, run. Don't engage him." He said. "Why?" Atsushi asked. "Because he has an ability. An ability that's sole purpose is to slaughter." He said, as Atsushi took the picture. "What's his name?" Atsushi asked again. "Akutagawa." Kunikida said, taking back the picture, and returning it to his notebook. "Hey, Dazai?" I walked over to the room, and opened the door. He was still lying on the floor. "Heeeey." I kneeled down and poked his head. "You dead?" I asked, shaking him. "Surprisingly, no..." He whined. "You're not gonna lie there forever, are you?" I asked. "No..." He mumbled, getting up, and walking out of the room. I followed him out, closing the door behind me. "We'll be back!" Junichiro waved along with Naomi, as Higuchi and the three walked out. Kunikida walked over to me and Dazai. "You sent Atsushi with Junichiro and Naomi?" I asked. "Yeah." He said, sitting on the couch opposite of the one me and Dazai were sitting on. "Why didn't you send me too?" I whined. "Because those three can handle themselves just fine." He said. "I want some action...." I pouted. "Double suicide... Oh yeah!" Dazai sang along to the song he was listening to. "Not only are you obsessed with suicide... But with double suicide as well?" I asked. "Hm?" Dazai took of his headphones. "I said that you're obsessed with double suicide as well as normal suicide." I huffed. "Yep!" He said happily. "I'm not surprised..." I yawned. "I'm not either." Kunikida said. "Why am I so tired...?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "I dunno, Did you stay up all night playing videogames again?" Dazai asked. "I only played 'em till midnight... Or something... I was playing on the hardest difficulty... So yeah it took a while..." I yawned again. "Alright, it's bedtime for you." Dazai said. "Noooooo..." I said,  falling asleep on Dazai. "There." Dazai said. "No wonder she's so tired all the time..." Kunikida sighed. "She's really good at games. She's Just... Not good at staying awake." Dazai laughed, as I slept peacefully with my head on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya guys! It's been a while, huh? XD

LETS JUST CUT TO THE CHASE.

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE NEWEST EPISODE OF BUNGOU STRAY DOGS SEASON 2?!

HOLY SHIT DAZAI CAN BE SCUUUUUURY!!!!

XD

I'll try to update as often as I can. I mean, between school and playing Pokemon sun, I have quite the loss of time XD

I'll see you all in the next chapter! See ya!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro