*10*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's P.O.V

When Hoseok hyung had went out with Yoongi hyung, me and Taehyung stayed in the house.

I stared at Taehyung in complete silence, until I finally called out.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?" Taehyung then replied as he turned to me with a smile.

"What.. was Jin hyung and Kookie like together?" I asked.

He raised an eyebrow. "What brought this up?"

"Well... I mean, judging by the fact that Yoongi hyung is unapproachable, I would guess they weren't that close. I'm wondering how it went between him and Jin hyung." I explained.

He chuckled as he shook his head. "Well, if I were to be completely honest, their relationship were endearing."

"How come?" I asked again.

"Taken by the way I used to see them together, they were inseparable. Jin hyung became like a mother figure towards him in any situation."

"He nurtured him with a sincere heart, he even used to come home with so many stuff just for him, and sometimes he cooks and feeds him, even if Gods don't have the need to eat." He said with a soft smile.

I couldn't help but smile softly at hearing his response.

"That's really sweet." I managed to choke out until I finally let my tears flow. Somehow, I can feel their pain and sadness, making me feel hurt too.

Taehyung then turned to me as he began to panic. "Oh dear, what's wrong?"

I shook my head as I tried to keep my smile, even though I couldn't help my tears.

"I-I just.. feel really s-sad that I see all of you sad and lonely without him.. I-" I didn't get to finish when Taehyung soon pulled me into a hug.

"I-i'm sorry..!" I apologized as I cried harder, hugging him back slowly.

"Oh darling, that doesn't matter. You shouldn't worry over us, we'll be alright.." He assured.

"B-but... h-hyungs's pain is my pain too..!" I managed to let out as I shut my eyes tight.

Soon, the only thing I could hear were my cries, until my eyes widened when Taehyung suddenly kissed my forehead sweetly.

He pulled away as he wiped away my tears. I see him smiling softly at me.

"I and the Hyungs will be alright darling. So if you can't stop crying, if you can't smile for yourself, then smile for us.. for me." He said.

My lips quivered as I had once again pulled him into a hug. His body was warm as he calmly stroked my back to calm me down.

Soon enough, I had fallen asleep.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I stared at the human who is peacefully sleeping.

I let his head lay on my lap as I stroked his head gently.

"How come... you remind me so much of him?" I murmured until the door opened to reveal the hyungs have returned.

They soon noticed Jungkook sleeping on my lap as Hoseok yung then smiled softly while Yoongi hyung kept a straight face.

"Jungkook will be resuming his studies tomorrow, isn't he?" Hoseok hyung said gently as he and Yoongi both sat on the other couch opposite to ours.

I nodded my head as I looked down at the boy with fond eyes.

"In any case, why don't you go do whatever humans usually do Hoseok." Yoongi hyung stated.

Hoseok hyung blinked a few times until he turned to the latter with bewildered eyes. "Eh? Why me?" He asked.

"Because Taehyung isn't capable, unlike you who has more knowledge of the human world than us." Yoongi hyung reasoned.

Hoseok hyung's eye twitched as he then pointed out. "You're the God of death... you take the souls of the mortals, how could you not have any knowledge? If anything, what would you do?"

"I'd be keeping a close eye on the kid." He replied.

"And how do you intend to do that?" I asked, butting in.

"I'd be applying as a professor in his university. You can stay and watch over the house while Hoseok here can go and look for something better to do." Yoongi hyung answered.

"To think you would act so cruelly to me.. i'm hurt Lord Yoongi." Hoseok hyung said dramatically as he looked away, wiping a fake tear.

Yoongi hyung rolled his eyes as he stood up. "It's settled then. I'll head out with Hoseok again to apply that resume to the university, you should take Jungkook to his room so he could rest more peacefully."

He had said calmly as they both had left once again.

I was left taken aback at the fact that Yoongi hyung somewhat cared for this human even though his impression towards him was not even pleasant to begin with.

A smile slowly tugged onto my lips as I soon thought.

'Even after all these years, I still can't understand how you deal with things, big brother.'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro