*9*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hoseok's P.O.V

I walked out my room early in the morning as I headed to the kitchen only to see Jungkook preparing breakfast.

He turned to me and smiled softly. "Good morning hyung." He greeted.

I smiled as I greeted back. "You're up so early." I stated as he placed clean plates on the dining table.

"Well, today is Sunday so I thought that I would go buy some stuff at the mall."

"A mall?" I repeated, raising an eyebrow.

He hummed and nodded. "It's a place where you buy items for either your wants or needs." He answered.

"Hm... are you sure?" I asked, wary.

"Yeah, i'm allowed to go back to school, right?" He asked.

I nodded. "Well, you did say you didn't have any friends, so it's alright."

He smiled and thanked me.

"Also, about going to the mall... would you like us to accompany you?" I asked.

"Well, only if you want to." He answered.

I nodded. "I'll go and call Yoongi, would you care to call Taehyung for me dear?"

He giggled. "Yes hyung." He replied as he went ahead before me.

I stood there for a few seconds as I thought.

'Could it still be possible..?'

I shook my head as I followed behind, but this time, I went in front of Yoongi hyung's room.

====

It was a completely boring day since me and Jungkook are only staying in the living room while the brothers had a private talk in Yoongi hyung's room.

The atmosphere was awkward, really... awkward.

I opened my mouth to speak.

"Jungkook... do you remember anything from your past life?" I asked out of the blue.

He turned to me confused. "What brought up this topic?"

I shook my head. "I was just curious." I answered truthfully.

"Well, I don't recall any.. i'm sorry hyung."

I sighed as I looked down. "Of course.. i'm sorry for asking, I just really.."

"I know, hyung." He cut me off as I heard his voice speak ever so softly.

My eyes widened as I looked up to meet his eyes. "You're still hurt, and I understand that. But... i'm not him, and I never was to begin with."

I smiled a little, but deep inside, I felt like breaking down in front of him. However, I didn't. I don't want to worry him.

'That's not true... Jungkook. You are him.'

"I know... i'm sorry." I apologised.

He chuckled and shook his head. "It's fine hyung, really."

Jin's P.O.V

I stared at the hollow screen closely as I watched Jungkook's progress with the rest.

I soon heard the door open, to see Namjoon standing there. "Seokjin.." he called out.

It's been a long time since he called me by my name that way.

"Do you need anything, Namjoon?" I asked with a smile.

"It's... unfair." He pointed as he closed the door behind him.

My smile faltered as I then snapped my fingers and soon, the hollow screen disappeared.

"What is?" I asked once again in curiosity.

"How unfair it is that we need to abide by the rules..." he answered, looking down.

I sighed as I walked closer to him, cupping his face in my hands. "It really is foreign to us, to love and to be loved by an insignificant other.. however, I simply cannot accept it." I said with a frown.

"That's because you follow the rules.-"

"And you know them fairly well, my dear. Love may be strong and mutual between two beings, but not everyone can thrive to fight for their lover." I pointed.

"I'm aware.. and as a being of high position, we should not let it affect us easily." He said as his face was scribbled with gloom all over it.

My lips quivered as I pulled him into an embrace. "But that doesn't mean we can keep it to ourselves forever." I said.

He returned the hug as he wrapped his arms around me tightly. "We'll always end up running into each other's arms anyway.."

We both let out a whole-hearted laugh as we then said in unison.

"And no one can ever change that..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro