#81 - still my crush

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I have the biggest crush on this guy

Or should I say, I STILL have the biggest crush on this guy?

There's nothing wrong with having a crush on someone, but I know for sure I shouldn't have a crush on him at all!

Every time I tell myself: Oh, turns out I don't like him that much, uncrush-ing him is so easy I did it already. Yes, right after that, I fell a bit harder for him.

I don't even know speaking your mother tongue language would be that attractive to be honest. We were about to have a group discussion in the room we booked, but it was occupied. He came in and asked, politely: Nederlands? and proceeded to explain the situation to them. Gosh at that moment I can't really tell if he's hot for speaking Dutch or because I was already fascinated by him.

I don't know how to explain it, I just have a really big crush on this guy since the day I got to know him, and lately I don't think I can hide it anymore. I've been in contact with him a lot, and I wouldn't be surprised if he catches my eyes more frequently.

Please...

Can you please stop looking at me with those sparkling eyes and big, genuine laughter? I can't help but notice your big cute incisors, your sweet blue eyes and all your funny facial expressions. Now that I mention it, please stop appearing in my sleep as well thank you.

I had a talk with my two close friends today. One of them had a crush on someone in the class, but the other one thought I have a crush on someone, so she started guessing.

The first name she mentioned was yours.

I wished it didn't hurt that much when I denied my own feelings. I just know that you will never look at me that way, so I stop hoping since a long time ago.

But then why am I still holding on to you like this?

I can't picture us being together, but I'm sure we would be a match, I just don't have enough self esteem to find myself worth loving. Sorry.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro