19⚡️One problem leads to another

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

No matter what comes in the life....
This too shall pass.

"Noona?" Jungkook gasped, still lying on the ground with Yejin on top of him.

Sri adverted her sharp glare at the duo and walked towards them. "Get up." Her icy voice sent chills down their spine. The two immediately followed her orders as if she were in ultimate control of their brains. She was surprised to see herself holding so much authority even after so many years. Maybe the monster still resided in her.

"Take me to your boss." Her eyes were like ambers of hellfire. Yejin gulped and looked away in fear. "I hate to repeat my words." She shot his shoulder earning an ear-piercing yell from the man before her.

"I don't know anything! Please." He fell on his knees and begged. "Mercy!"

"Mercy huh?" She traced his jawline with the muzzle of her gun. "Did you mercy them?" She pointed at all the Titan dead bodies lying in the room. Yejin was left speechless. "There is either kill or get killed in the world of Mafias." She stepped on his palm with her pencil heels which was followed by another howl of agony.

"I am s-sorry. P-please. I don't know where the boss has hidden that kid. I doubt anybody does. But I can tell you about his next move." He cried.

"Spit!"

"He- He Aggh!" He screeched when Sri pressed her heels further into his skin. Blood was flowing out of his palm, "He would use her as bait to get to you and kill her."
The very next moment a gunshot echoed in the mansion and it was followed by a pin-drop silence.

The shaking hands of Sri held the gun that was aimed at Yejin, who now lay dead with a bullethole between his eyes. Her chest rose and fell in fear and anxiety. All she saw was the dark red blood that reached her feet. She had killed someone, again.

A warm hand was wrapped around her body. "I promise you I'll bring back your daughter, safe and sound", Jungkook whispered in her ears. It was her last straw. "The Titans were and always will be your home."

Sri rested her head on his chest and clutched his coat with her free hand. She didn't cry a single tear but her voice was enough to expose her mental condition. "If anything happens to her, I swear Jungkook. I will destroy everything. I'll turn the whole underworld into ashes." Her girp tightened after every word she feebly uttered. Jungkook silently nodded and patted her back for comfort.

Taehyung rocked on his heels as he impatiently waited for Sri to arrive. He was supposed to get discharged from the hospital and his wife was nowhere to be seen. His head felt uncomfortably heavy due to the bandage wrapped around it.

The door finally opened terminating his wait. However, he saw Seokjin instead of Sri. "Hyung?"

"I have come to take you home." Jin smiled at him.

"Sri is not coming?" The disappointment was clear in his voice. The older ignored his behaviour as he was well acquainted with Tae and his tantrums.

"She is waiting for you at home." He shortly replied making the younger furrow his eyebrows. He knew his wife well. She was not the type of woman to sit back at home. "C'mon! stop overthinking. Let's get going, hmm?" Jin read him like an open book. Taehyung followed the older with a worried face.

The elevator door opened only to spot Sri all sweaty and worked up. She was panting even though she had used an elevator. "Sorry for being late!"

Taehyung suspiciously glared at Jin who immediately cleared his throat and replied, "Sri, why are you here?? You said you will be staying at home?"

Sri widened her eyes for a moment but was soon caught in his act. "Y-yes! But I missed him too much, so I came." Taehyung rolled his eyes and stomped into the elevator.

Jin thought it was better to give them some privacy so he excused himself saying he had an errand to run and left. Sri was descending the elevator with a tricking bomb beside her. "You don't believe me, do you?"

"As if you sound so convincible." he scoffed, crossing his arms across his chest. "If your grace permits, may I know on which suicide mission were you in while I was prisoned in the hospital bed?"

"I met with Jungkook."

"What?!" Taehyung shrieked louder than intended. "You are not going back into that hell hole."

"Taehyung, we are over with this conversation. You said I could go to any extent to rescue Taesoo."

"But I had also said it must not be a suicide mission."

"The safest place for me on this earth is the Titan mansion." She stated.

"It isn't." Taehyung deadpanned.

"How can you say so??"

"Because I-", Taehyung was cut off when the elevator door opened. He couldn't say her about Jungkook's intentions. Thus he sped and walked towards the exit.

"Yah! Taehyung! What were you saying?" Sri tried to keep up with his pace.

Taehyung reached the parking and finally turned around. "Never go back to the Titans. I mean it." His voice toned down some octaves. His dark eyes bore into her skull.

"Stop bossing me around, Kim Taehyung." She replied with equal ferocity. No one has the right to rule her not even her beloved.

Taehyung closed his eyes and sucked in a sharp breath before snatching the car keys from her hand. He started the engine and waited for her to get in. No matter how much the female wanted not to let him drive in that condition, she remained quiet because of her ego. She wouldn't let him rule her. She sat on the passenger seat and closed the door with a bang.

The couple reached their apartment with anger on their noses. No one was ready to obey the other. Finally, Sri couldn't take the tension anymore, "Damn it, Taehyung! Stop acting like a child!"

"One word I am asking you to obey and you won't even do that!" Taehyung berated.

"Jungkook is going to help me! I want to find Taesoo as soon as possible. To destroy the Eclipse I need the support of the Titans!"

"Jungkook is going to destroy you before that! We can together find some other way to get her back. No need to involve the Titans here."

"I don't know what you are trying to prove, but I am not going to listen to you this time. It's a matter of Taesoo's life and I am the mother." She firmly stared. Her stubbornness irked Taehyung much more.

"I am Taesoo's father and I care for her no less than you!" He growled. "If you don't want to listen then sorry to say, I am not supporting you in this. I will find her in my way. You can rot in hell." He spat and walked inside his room.

Taehyung heard a loud 'fuck you' after he had closed the door. He knew he shouldn't have spoken the last line but Sri was playing with the last shred of his sanity. Why couldn't she understand that he was trying to protect her? He needed both his daughter and wife in his life. He couldn't live without either one of them.  

Remember the time when Tae said Fuck you and Sri replied- 🤡🤡

Dont forget to Vote comment and Share it with your friends.

I 💜 U

-Jeongsri

I'm waiting for the album of this gorgeous man.😍💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro