28⚡️Negotiation.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You can play BiBi's Vegance in the BG.

2 years later.

A sniper waited for about half a day to spot his target. He put off the safety of the riffle the moment she came into his range. The targeted woman was in her skin tight maroon shirt and black jeans, making her way through the porcelein skinned bodyguards standing on either side of her in about five metres of interval.

The masive white bungalow seemed bright under the daylight amidst the greeneries. The sniper opted for a headshot as he slowly began pressing the trigger. However, the woman turned around at the last moment. She looked as if directly watching him which was near to impossible for a human eye to locate a person from such a great distance. Shoving off his uneasiness, he fixed his target once again and thats when he saw her removing her shades and sending a wink at his direction.

The sniper never shot his target. Her wink was followed by another bullet piercing right through his skull. The dead body lay rotting in the terrace of the abandoned house.

"Welcome my dear. I have missed you." The man having palest shade of skin flashed a warm smile at her the moment she entered the bungalow. His voice sounded pitchier when speaking in english.

"Hello to you too, Ivan." The woman acknowledged his words and made her way to the couch. She took out some files and placed them on the enormous table made of black glass.

Name: Ivan Smirnov

Profession: Russian Mafia (Leader of Nova)

Dislikes: Nothing mentioned as such.

"Sir do you want some wine?" A maid requested.

"One glass for me"

"Madam?"

"I'll pass."

The man darkly chuckled and shook his head at the woman's usual denial. He then took the files and examined them one by one until a satisfactory grin was plastered on his lips. "You never fail to impress me, Sri."

Sri stiffened in her position, eyes throwing daggers at the man until he realized his slip of tongue, "I am sorry, S."

Sri exhaled loudly and replied, "Won't say attacking right into the headquarters of the enemies was an easy job and there were more casualties than ever. But what to do, S never looses." She shrugged and collected the files. "I'll get going then, boss."

The 'boss' lazily rested his legs on the table as he eyed her walking towards the exit. "Don't miss the party."

S slightly turned her head in acceptance and walked away. He wondered if things between them would have changed if he had met her in some different circumstances. Probably they would be having kids of their own by now. However, S and her boss strictly shared a business relationship. He already had his wife pregnant with a son when he had met Sri. Besides, boss or not, Ivan was sure she would never hesitate to pull the trigger if he tried to force his way by any mean. Afterall,  he was dealing with the fiercest feline of the underworld.

Ivan Smirnov,  a Russian man, wasn't much influencial until two years ago. He was the leader of a small gang in Russia passed on by his father. Once the older was dead, their enemies began plotting against them. Ivan thought he would loose both his position as well as his family because in no miraculous way he could win over the powerful mafias of Russia. That was until he met with this woman.

Ivan had heard of S. She was feared by everyone. Even the Italian Mafias tired to keep her in good terms even though they were quiet daring. However, S suddenly disappeared from the underworld. Rumours said she was killed, some said she was arrested and the Titans were not heard of for the next five years. JK, her brother, finally managed to rebuilt their gang and became the next head of the Titans. He was skilled and powerfull without a doubt but with the disapprance of S, they had lost their position.

Not in his wildest dreams had Ivan expected, S to be standing in his door step offering a hand. She willingly wanted to help him not only to defeat his enemies but also make him one of the biggest mafias of the underworld. However, she had a condition, Ivan had to help her when the correct time comes.

Two years of working together as a team, S had never left his side. She kept Ivan and his family shielded from every attack. Sri was an obedient woman and gave Ivan proper respect of a boss. With perfect strategy and diplomacy the Russian gang Nôva was well known in the underworld. S never came in public and Ivan respected her privacy for his own benefit.

Ivan was not a saint, nor was he foolish. He knew what power he had in his hand. Disclosing S's identify would simply kindle the greed of the other Gangs. He could easily kill her, but who would in their right mind try to kill such a black diamond like S? She was the hidden card of his game.

He supported her and kept her on his favourite list. The most powerful member in Nôva after Ivan was Sri. What Jongki didn't know was negotiation. He tried to force her but Ivan was different. He wanted to have her by his side at her free will. He had never pried on her past nor did he interrogate. He even agreed to address her as S instead of Sri, though sometimes he forgets.

"Do you think Ivan is worthy of such a position?" A bearded man asked another one sitting opposite to him.

"Watch your tongue, Lex." The other replied, "As long as S is by his side, he is the most powerful man in the underworld."

"What if Ivan is dead?" Lex counter questioned. "Listen Kesien, if we manage to kill Ivan, I think S will support someone else. I had heard she is not interested in taking the throne."

"Umm lets just stop it right here. I don't want to get involved in this treacherous conversation." Kesien put his hands up in surrender.

"How are you sure that she will support one of us?" Another man piped in. "What if she leaves the gang and we fall into our doom? Or worse the Titans take over us?"

"You might be correct, Andrew." Lex sipped on his wine. The party was thrown at Ivan's backyard as a celebration for S's success. There were only ten to twenty men holding high ranks in the Gang. "But what if its me or you?"

"The probability is grim. I say lets kill her first. Once S is dead, Ivan will collapse. We can remove him and take over the gang. Whatever they had build would be ours."  Andrew smirked.

"Guys! Do you hear yourself speak?" Kasien whisper shouted. "You are plotting against your own boss. You should know the punishment for betrayal."

"Oh c'mon, you're no saint, yourself." Andrew rolled his eyes.

"Atleast I am loyal." He stood up and excused himself to the buffet.

The whispers suddenly came to an abrupt halt when the woman of discussion stepped into the party. She was in a crimson slit gown. Her matching pair of heels added an extra height of three inches. Her hair was neatly made and she wore minimum yet alluring makeup. The woman in her mid-thirties looked gorgeous enough to make girls fall for her.

"Dobro pozhalovat', damy i gospoda." She displayed her pearly whites in a kind welcoming gesture.  (T. Welcome, ladies and Gentlemen)

"I hope everyone is having fun." She walked towards Lex. "Are you enjoying yourself dear?"  She asked in a honey laced voice.

Lex inwardly gulped and replied with a fake smile, "Ofcourse madam. Congratulations on your success."

"My pleasure, Oh- Andrew," she turned her head to the the man next to him. "Why is your plate empty? Go get some food. Empty stomach is never good for health."

She  stood at the center of the lawn and began her little lecture on importance of food and smile. "Empty stomach makes your brain hungry not only for food but everything else. It snatches your smile... now imagine what happens when the precious smile is replaced by a scrowl? People tend to argue, fight, break up... "

The guests watched her walk over to Kasien who stood by the bar in awe. She looked too gleeful tonight. They had never seen her talk so much.

S placed hand on Kasien's shoulder and continued, "... killing and even betrayal with your people who gave you a reason to live." She saw Kasien lightly smile in the reflection of the duo on the huge wine tub before them. Sri smiled wider and then suddenly pushed his head into the liquid.

Kasien began thrashing his legs to get free but S firmly held on his neck. The man was lacking oxygen.

The entire party came to an eerie silence. They quietly watched their superior speak, unaffected by the dying man in her hold, "Not every man agaisnt you is an enemy and every man supporting you is a friend." She glanced at Ivan who was now standing by his door, watching her in amusement.

Sri pulled back the man who was dead by now. "Tsk, that sniper died for nothing." The next moment, she banged his head on the brick wall infront of her so hard that Kesien's face smashed, scattering blood and tissues all over the mini bar.

She turned around at the guests while wipping off the nasties with a disposable tissue. She made sure to lock her warning gaze with Lex and Andrew. The duo immediately looked away in terror. Her sweet smile was now replaced with a sinister grin. "The party has just begun!"

How do you feel after getting S back?

15 votes to unlock new chapter.

I'll be waiting for you sunshine 💜💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro