36⚡️Healing

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

To whom I owe the biggest apology? No one can be crueler than I have been to me.

🔞18+ ahead. 🔞

After Taehyung left, Sri wrapped his shirt around one of the dead men lying on the floor. She piggybacked him for the enemies to think it was Taehyung. She made sure his face was hidden and took him to elope.

As she had anticipated, the enemies were fooled but this also meant every breathing soul in the warehouse would try to kill her. Keeping herself alive while protecting the dead imposter of Tae wasn't an easy job. She had men with naked blades behind her. She wasn't sure if she would ever reach the car. She only hoped the stubborn doctor had left the area.

On passing through the exit, she bit her lips when she could not spot her SUV. Enough of running she had. Her legs were on the verge of giving up. She turned on her heels and threw the imposter's body towards the enemies. They were confused yet attacked the man like a fool. S took the chance to kill most of them. Her stamina was reaching its limits.

Suddenly she heard the engine roar and her SUV emerged out of the bushes. Although she had asked Tae to drive away, she was excited to see him behind the wheel. As if she was recharged with new energy she diver into the car as Taehyung drove away in a lightning speed.

There weren't any Eclipses left to chase them. It was a peaceful ride on the outskirts of the city. The car was filled with Sri's panting. Her body was sticky in sweat but it was not as bad as the doctor beside her. She knew he needed treatment as well as a few days of rest.

She tried to contact Jungkook when she heard he was out of the country. As a bonus trouble, she also got to know that Tae was missing. The Russians were experts in tracking people. Hence it was an easy job for the Novans to find out the location of Taehyung. They wanted to accompany their boss but Sri had plans which they needed to work on. "Let me drive. I know a place where we can go."

"Aren't we headed to the Titan mansion?" Taehyung kept his voice as professional as possible.

"No." Without further words, they exchanged seats. Taehyung sat himself comfortably on the passenger's seat. He was tired, his eyes were almost closing in exhaustion.

"Are you cold?" Sri asked while her eyes were focused on the road. Tae realized that he was still shirtless.

"It's fine." Sri nodded at his reply. The ride was too silent. No one had the intention to bring up a conversation. Moreover, they knew whatever they spoke would eventually lead to another fight.

Taehyung didn't realize when his eyes had closed until he felt multiple taps on his thigh. He groggily opened his eyes and hissed in pain.

"C'mon wake up. You need to treat those wounds." He heard the voice of his wife. He sat straight and looked around himself. They were still inside the car. The sky was dark now, stars shining bright. Infront of him was a cliff. The city lights were twinkling below.

He stepped out of the car and was immediately hit with a cold wind. Sri extended him a shawl which he eagerly wrapped around himself. He discovered a cozy bungalow. It was two-storeyed but well-lit. The couple walked into the house. They bowed back to the security at the gate.

"Where are we?" he asked while looking around the interior. The ground floor consisted of a living room with a sofa for three and an attached kitchen on the opposite end of the entrance door. On the right was a staircase which ascended to the first floor. The first floor had a bedroom, a bathroom, and a guest room. Overall the entire house was a combination of cream and biscuit colours.

"High on the Pyeongchang hills, somewhere safe for now." Sri walked inside the house leaving him behind. Taehyung explored the fridge only to find it empty.

After a few minutes, she walked back into the living room and placed the first aid kit on the tea table. "I hope this will do." She mumbled to herself as Taehyung walked back to the seat beside her. He began examining the ointments and medicines. None were expired. Was this place regularly used? "Who lives in here?"

"Nobody. It's just a guest house for wealthy tourists." Sri replied while dabbing a cotton ball in an antiseptic liquid. Ivan Smirnov had bought this house a year ago. It was mainly a small business as wealthy businessmen and Korean clients used the place whenever they visited the famous hill station. Sri contacted Ivan on her way and asked him to give them a few days of privacy.

Taehyung took the cotton ball and began cleaning his wounds. Sri did the same for her. She wasn't much injured. She was just exhausted so much that she could sleep for a whole day.

"Where is the mirror?" Tae asked so that he could look at his wounds properly.

"In the bathroom." The male stood up and walked upstairs.

The bathroom was covered in white tiles, a white basin, and a white commode. A tall mirror was fixed opposite the shower.

His hair had grown longer but he was too occupied to cut it. He sucked in the air when he saw his bruised body. He had never been tortured like this before. He broke into a cold sweat just by remembering the incidents a few hours ago. Who would have thought his life would take such a turn?

He tried not to wince each time he jabbed the cotton on his injury. He struggled to reach the ones on his back when he heard a click. That's when he realized he didn't lock the door. He truned around to his wife.

[ A/N: you can play the song attached above now. ]

"Let me help." She walked over to him with a fresh cotton ball and began applying the antiseptic without waiting for his approval. Tae secretly smiled and allowed her to do her job. She then stood infront of him and treated the remaining wounds on his chest. 

She liked the way his touches were soft like feathers. She was lost in him.

He liked the way her touches were soft like feathers. He was lost in her.

His brown hair, his deep pupils everything attracted her. She knew she was falling for him.

He gazed at her curves in the mirror. Dark hair cascaded down her back. He wanted to forget everything and fall for her once again. He hissed when she applied the lotion on the peeled-off skin below his chin.

"I'm sorry." He muttered.

"I'll be gentler." She assured. Taehyung saw how close they were. Sri slightly tilted her head upwards to match his eye level. He could see her eyes clouded with emotions. He had been through a similar situation before.

Happy Lives were the last thing Gangsters could dream of.

Taehyung couldn't help but trace the mole on her right cheek. She let him touch her as she was not in the right mind.

Sri gently caressed his bare chest. He let him touch her as he himself was not in the right mind.

Unable to resist her intimacy he pulled her by her neck and smashed his lips onto her. Both of them sucked on to each other as if no tomorrow. He pushed her against the wall and locked her hands above her head.

Grave moans vibrated in his ears as he attacked her most sensitive region, the neck. "Taehyung..."

"I was dying to hear this." He purred in her ears which made her thighs clench even more. Then he threw off her top and unclasped her bra in a swift motion.

She slightly pushed him to make space when Tae detached his lips from her hardened nipples. He fixed his questionable dark gaze on the gangster woman, tracking her every action.

Sri slowly kneeled without removing the eye contact. She pulled down his pants freeing his throbbing member. He threw his head back in pleasure the moment her lips wrapped around his dick. She kept on doing her job skillfully by alternate up and down movements and periodic gagging.

Every time a wave of pleasure hit him like an electric shock, he stepped back involuntarily. The tiles echoed his manly moans. He didn't realize when his back hit the opposite wall and the shower turned on, completely drenching the couple during the intercourse.

Taehyung ignored the shower and held back her hair in a tight grip before thrusting in her mouth. At the same time, her nails dug into his pelvis. "Fuck!" he moaned until he came into her mouth.

She swallowed the entire cum and stood up. Taehyung twirled her around and back hugged her tightly. Their body curves perfectly fit like pieces of a puzzle. He dug his nose into the crook of her neck as she rested her head on his shoulder. They weren't verbal like previous times. It was more of a rough action.

"I need you in me." He heard her whisper in his ears. He nibbled on her collarbone and spanked her ass before pulling her out of the shower.

He threw her naked body on the bed. Sri kept on staring at him with a hooded gaze. The more dominant she was to the world the more submissive she got in bed. Taehyung placed one knee between her legs, pinned her wrists above her head with his left hand, and hovered over her. His chocolate brown orbs captured her mind in lust. "Kim Tae-" Her words got interrupted by a loud moan as the male began messaging her boobs with his free hand.

"Moan my name louder, Soojung!" He ordered and pressed onto her nipples. Once he was satisfied, he spread her legs and inserted two fingers into her core. She jerked in the first impact, almost colliding her forehead with his.

Her eyes rolled back and her toes curled in pleasure. She clutched onto the bedsheet as the doctor kept on roughly hitting her g-spot. She had missed him so fucking much. "Tae- fuck- I am getting close-" She spoke in broken sentences.

Tae showed her no mercy and immediately replaced his finers with his member and kept on ramming, until he felt her insides filled with warm juice. He immediately pulled out and ejaculated on her belly. He was so exhausted that he lay on his chest trapping Sri below his weight. It was such a long day.

They panted heavily in silence for the next one or two minutes until she called his name. He raised his thorax to hover over her once again. This time their orbs were overshadowed by emotions.

Sri saw how his bangs touched his eyelashes, how his skin glistened in sweat, and how his breath kept on fanning her lips.

"Taehyung..." She took in a shaky breath, "I miss her."

"I miss our daughter." A tear rolled down her eyes followed by another one and then another. 

Thank you for waiting for this book. Here is an update. The sentences in italics above depict the past. If you have read Doctor x Gangster before you could relate to it. (Chapter 23)

Golden live was so beautiful. Jungkook yet again made me fall for him.

Watching naked jjk in 4k! 🤡 what are we armys??

Go and come back safely. I'll root for you. ❤️🤧💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro