11. Fake Hiccup

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Like promise, I’ll be updating faster now, and if you have read Library of secrets there’s this book I’ll planning to write. Also you can find more drawings for this chapter.

A bit of spoilers for one of the books, I talked about.

//////////////////////

Third POV

While the gang went to visit Berk in order to get supplies, Hiccup and Astrid stayed together to have some alone time. The trip would be a week long. While hiccstrid spend time together, an unwelcome visitor looked from the shadows. Observing every move Astrid did.

After days of observation, he decided to put his plan in action, on capturing the last Hofferson and making her, his.

On a late night Hiccup woke up after having a strange dream, and decided to check out the place where the dream had happened without disturbing his girlfriend.

After walking in the darkness he didn't return….

Astrid sat at the edge of the bed while holding her stomach. She was already on her 2nd month of pregnancy. She had been worried for Hiccup, then the door opened, and Hiccup came inside.

“Where have you been?” asked Astrid, walking down the stairs.

“Just went for walk. Why?” he asked, smirking while he looked at her

Astrid didn’t seem to like the way he was acting, so she decided to just walk out. The fake Hiccup didn’t seem to like the way Astrid looked at him, even though his plan was going well.

Later that day, while Astrid tied her hair, she thought about how weird Hiccup was acting around her. Later when her hair was tied she walked up to him and grabbed him by his cheek.

“Hiccup, what’s going on with you?”

She asked, then ‘Hiccup’ grabbed her by her cheeks as well.

“Nothing is wrong” he responded

Astrid took her plan in action and untied her hair, while he looked at her all in shock.

“How do I look Hiccup?” she asked, hoping to get the answer Hiccup gave her all of the time.

He stayed silent for a while and then responded.

“You look gorgeous.” he said, smirking evilly

Astrid gasped, and tried to run but was caught by him.

“Let me go! Who are you?” she asked, while he forced to the floor

“You don’t remember me Astrid, that’s a shame guess I’ll make you remember.” he said, forcing Astrid up and throwing her against the wall, “My name's Dust, remember we were best friends before you fell in love with that Stupid Hiccup! And got me banished from Berk!”

Astrid tried fighting back, which resulted a punch on her stomach.

“The revenge will start soon, if you ever get to have a baby, it will be my baby!” he yelled, grabbing Astrid by her hair.

“Pl- Please don’t hurt my baby.” she begged, while he laughed

“We’ll discuss this at my island” he responded, throwing Astrid over his shoulder.

While he walked down the stairs Astrid was able to calm herself.

“Put me down and take me to the real Hiccup!” she commanded, not worrying about her baby and Boyfriend

Suddenly Dust turned back to his own self and the his left leg appeared.

“Not yet cutie, You’re coming with me. To my island.” he said, smirking walking to the forest and taking Astrid away…..

That’s all I’m spoiling.

/////////////////////////

Sunday I’ll be updating,  FanFiction_Writer11’s request

“Forgotten Enemy”

Later Riders,

Word Count: 575

Sweet Dreams
Nightmare, The Black Diamond

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro