Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⚠️ warning  ⚠️  has sexual thingys.. it's not very important to be honest. But it's there. You can skip it and you won't miss anything

Creaking cracking shaking.

Annoying annoying annoying!

It's all annoying. Everything hurts. Everything is pulsing. What is happening?

Vivian starts to shake. His head can't handle it.

Being told to do two completely different things.

Stay           And           Leave

He can't do both of them. It's giving him a horrible splitting headache.

When will it stop?! Shut up shut up!

I can't handle this anymore!

I want to be able to think! To think without pain!

Why? Why why won't it quiet down? Let me be!!!!

Vivian breath your hyperventila-

SHUT UP!  I- I can't! I can't handle this pain!

He holds his head and puts as much pressure to it as much as he can. Everything is so loud. The clock. The printer. His boss typing.

Why are they getting louder?

He looks at the #3 door and sees its pulsating. With veins coming out of the doors side.

Things don't make sense. I need Advil. I need to breath. I need air. It's to stuffy hear...

He looks at the doors exit. Right next to #3. He try's to open the nob but it doesn't work.  Being locked from the outside.

"That doesn't make any sense at all? Why would an exit have a lock? And why outsi-"

"Why is there a reason to leave?" His boss says right behind him. Her once happy mood wiped out of her face. The only thing he can see is seething anger. But why? He needs air. It's stuffy in here.

Plus isn't he allowed to go? But why leave? His brain keeps on replaying. Stay stay stay. It's good hear. This is the only place you need to be.

"Why are you trying to go without telling me?" She stays there waiting impatiently. "What's making you so riled up that you need to go. Didn't I tell you before you do anything always. And I mean ALWAYS tell me."

"I need air. I- I feel cramped in here.. I'm sorry.."

Her face softened up a little. "Okay then let's go out together."

"Are you sure? Aren't you busy?"

( this be the part when things get sexual
You can skip if it gets too much for you)

"Nope I finished my work. It's just I saw you doing something naughty again. I should punish you, should I?"

"N-no please! I swear I won't do it again!"

"You see it's just hard to believe that adorable face. You said that last time. Your reveling a lot. And I think I need to put you back at your place. To show you that I am your boss. "

"Y-yes you are my boss my only boss. The best boss I could ever have and only have!" She then corners Vivian between the door and her body.

Lifting his chin up with her index finger. "Then do tell me why are you so rebellious to me?" She gets closer to him. Barely giving him any space.  Her chest was pressed up against him. He couldn't resist a blush. He's getting scared if he gets excited to his boss how will she feel. Will she thing he's a creep?

This is his friend. His only friend. The only person he knows in his life so well. He doesn't want to mess this up because of his excitement.but was it truly his feelings? Was it even excitement? Was this his real thoughts?

His breathing quickens when she placed her thigh in between his legs. It's so hard to hold himself in. He can't even hear what she's even saying to him. His headache, his heart. Everything was pounding. His mind was in agony.

All he feels is his hammering heart and splitting headache. This is wrong. This is so wrong. But he doesn't want her to stop. He wants her to do something to him.

To make him do whatever she wants. He wants to be under her.

But those thoughts are bad thoughts.

He's thinking about this things while she's Smiling to herself.

He won't think about leaving if he's in the mood. He'll want to stay with her. He'll beg for her. He'd plead for her every move.

She wants him to need her.

She moves his hands to touch her Brest. Feeling something hard on her thigh making her know she's doing a good job.

"Do you want to still  go?"

"I *huff* don't think I do *huff*"

"Do you enjoy this?"

He hesitantly nods his head. Shaky looking at her.

She pulls him closer to her. If that's even possible and drags him on the ground.  Her just straddling on his stomach.

This is to much for him to handle so he lightly grinds himself on her. Feeling horrible but pleasurable at the same time.

She smiles at him and starts to strip off her top. Slightly grinding herself into him.

"Do You know how long I wanted this? Every time I see you it's so hard to resist you Vivian~"

She pulls down his pants to his erect pp standing still reddy for his boss. Grasping her hips he puts her on him. Letting her saddling on his pp.

Moans are just heard in the room. Echoing to all the walls.

(End of scene )

:/ but this never happened. Vivian fainted before he could reach the door.
His boss just staring at him with lustful eyes. But she does nothing but stare at him.

Poor Vivian you can't leave can you? We are stuck.

With your crazy boss. The way she looks at you. It surprises me  that you don't get creeped out. Or get the bad vibes from her.

But at the same time it doesn't suprise me. You can't think anymore. It's hard to even listen to me anymore.

It used to be so easy. But now you forget me almost instantaneously. Making me slowly forget myself.

When will this nightmare end? When will freedom come? When will happiness come. Not fake. But real true happiness. Where did that go? I don't want to forget. I don't want to be completely lost.

I just want to go home...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro