Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When things were normal. Like actually normal Vivian was happy.

This is going back to when he was still in high school.  When he was free. Well not free from homework and tests. They are still an obstacle away from playing games with his friends but not as hard. Juts time consuming.

He had a good friend group.  All they are now is staticky faces and scribbles.

But what I can recall is that they made Us happy.  They were the best

Vivian then saw a girl all by herself at lunch. Everyone was having fun with there friends. Some siting down to relax and read. Or others on there phones.

But this girl. She had nothing and nobody.

No one will look at her direction when they walk past her.

All she looked like was a shadowy  silhouette  that was all misty. The only defining feature I can recal was her glowy white eyes.

It was weir but he didn't mind it. It was just strange to him that when he told his friends they saw nothing.

So he walked up to her. First mistake

Then started a conversation. Asking if she was okay.  second mistake.

Then feeling pitiful and asked if she wanted to be his friends. Worst mistake

If only he left her alone. If only he ignored her. People might have been able to see her but chooses to ignore her.  She was strange and a bit clingy when they started to talk.

Immediately getting attached when she saw something or someone recognizing her existence.

I bet to her this was amazing and the only good things she could ever have. For she acted like that.

Always staying by his side. And she'll get angry if he'd talk to anyone else.

Making his friends go distant. Making her his only friend.

Making him only have her for company. Nobody would want to talk to him willingly.

They will say that he was weird and creepy.

It didn't make sense then. But I completely understand now.

Sometimes this thought repeats itself to me.

How could something so horrible happen to a person who has done nothing wrong.

This is why it's hard to stay positive.

After high school. Sadness was the only thing in Vivian's mind.  Even his teachers were worried.

He had to go to some counciling. And he needed more help so he got a phycologist. Probably to help with his sadness.

Things just never went right after high school. And that's how far my memory can go.

I've already forgot Vivian friend's names. I now forgot what they look like.

I'm not even sure what a normal sky looks like anymore.

The more we stay here the more I can't remember the past. And at that point I won't be able to understand what escape is.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro