21. theres my girlfriend

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Twenty-One

theres my girlfriend

3rd person pov

their first day back didn't matter as much as going to the dojo after school, sure seeing the teachers and each other was big deal but they had spent the whole summer together and to be honest, who even likes school? school is traumatic and every time blake goes shes reminded of the shit that happened there and she hates that she let it happen or that it even happened in the first place so now as she stood in the field of the dojo with the others just talking she was reminded of why she liked being there 

"theres my girlfriend" hawk said as he turned her and kissed her as she kissed back with a smile and put her hands on his biceps as she pulled and laughed. she had helped him dye it that blue the night before and she was happy with how good it came out 

"ya know im really glad you went with blue again" she told him and he smiled as he nodded and leaned in to kiss her again, she laughed and kissed him back before they heard someone clearing their throat and pulled away to see demetri standing there 

"METRI!" she yelled as she jumped forward and hugged him making him laugh and then sigh as he hugged her back, he had been at space camp all summer and so she hadn't seen him or talked to him since he left and she hated the no contact 

"all right, hi i missed you too, now me and hawk have to make our announcement" he said as he pulled away and dragged hawk to the stage as they all stood and watched the two of them closely 

"its been a long road but we're finally all on the same side and as a reward? the toughest test any of us ever had to face" hawk started off explaining to the others once they all got rallied up and looked at the duo standing in front of them

"the sekai taikai is the most prestigious karate tournament in modern martial arts history, for over a century fighters from across the globe have gathered every two years to compete for the title of worlds best" demetri continued on

"if the all valley is march madness, this is the Olympics plus the gladiator games and the kumite from bloodsport all rolled into once" Eli exclaimed

"if we win.." demetri said but he heard hawk clear his throat and saw how blake tilted her head and corrected himself 

"excuse me, when we win, the spoils will be life changing"

"but its gonna take all of our focus and all the wisdom our sensais have to offer" hawk spoke

"yes, which is why we decided to take at least one thing off your plates , coming up with our new dojo name" demetri said

"yes, after some spirited brainstorming and ad hoc focus-grouping and also a dojo wide vote, we have a winner, we give you, myagi fang karate" they said and they all cheered for it but daniel. soon enough the trio of sensais went and talked to each other in the room not too far away from them.

this left the kids to train and focus on what they were doing, so blake went over to hawk and demetri and started to train with them until robby walked over with miguel and looked at blake and hawk 

"can we talk to you guys about something?" robby asked and demetri excused himself once he had realized what they were talking about 

"whats up?" hawk asked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she rested her head on the column between his neck and his head as she looked at the two of them 

"we need sam and tory to get along, blake can be a bridge as shes friends with both of them and youre friends with us, so what me and robby were thinking is a triple date, you two plus robby and tory plus me and sam, what do you think?" miguel introduced the idea to them and they looked at each other 

"i mean why not, it could be a good way to get them closer but if something happens you two are taking the fall for this, not me" she told them and they nodded as they did the rest of their lesson and the group of them piled into the car together heading for the arcade. soon enough they all got out and started to play the games but neither sam nor tory was interested in them and hawk was becoming bored 

they started to walk to the basketball game section when blake and robby froze at the sight of kenny and they made eye contact with each other and then the others. 

"do you want to talk to him?" blake asked robby who nodded and then she turned to them 

" The last time I talked to him was after the dojo fight and he needs to know that someone still cares about him he's mad at us but we can't be mad at him for ever" blake told robby who agreed with her 

" Do what you have to do we'll be waiting for you guys" hawk told her as he kissed her cheek and then proceeded to walk off with tory , sam and miguel as blake and robby watched before turning to each other 

"didn't think they'd for that so easily" blake spoke and robby nodded before they started to follow kenny around and try to talk to him, they interrupted his games but there was nothing they could do that would stop him 

"kenny, im sorry" blake said and he froze with his back to her before robby noticed shawn who was starting to walk over to them 

" When everything happened we were just trying to help and neither of us thought about the consequences and that's on us but we don't want to leave you out in the air I don't want to leave you out in the cold because you did what you thought you were doing right because you were convinced that it was the right thing but I'm trying to help you right here and right now" blake told him and he turned to her before shawn walked up and over to them 

"keene tell your girl to leave my little brother and maybe you should do the same thing, leave him alone" shawn said and he grabbed kennys shoulders as he led him away from the duo, they soon heard footsteps from behind and turned to see the group walking towards them

"do you know that guy?" miguel asked 

"shawn, kennys older brother, met him in juvie,  he told us to leave kenny alone" robby exclaimed 

"youre not gonna listen though right?" tory asked and blake made eye contact with robby who turned to her and she nodded making him nod too. 

"do whatever you need to do, we'll have your back" sam told robby who looked at tory 

"okay, we're there for you man" miguel stated and robby walked off with the others following him. it soon brought them to the batting cages where blake stood behind so robby could talk to kenny and shawn but it only ended with a fight, blake and hawk stayed out of it as sam and tory ended up fighting kenny and robby fight shawn with miguel. it soon ended as shawn got his hand caught in the netting and he led kenny away from the fight leaving the others to talk to each other 

"well, that could have gone better" robby said

"could have gone worse" miguel stated

" you picked up miyagi do pretty fast" sam said to tory and tory turned to the girl

"yeah, well, i fought you enough. i guess some of it must have rubbed off" tory said and sam laughed. blake and hawk stood behind them as they listened to them talk and blake couldn't help but smile. that was when they all got in their cars and they drove to their houses dropping everyone off respectfully. 

only for them to be back at miyagi do in the morning, they were all training together when blake looked up and saw kenny walking in. she tapped robbys arm and he nodded as they walked over to kenny and  he fist-bumped robby and then miguel but he slowly turned to blake who opened up her arms and he slammed into them 

" I hope you know that I would never leave you behind when I told you you had a place here I meant it and I didn't just mean Miyagi Do I meant me , You have a home with me" she stated and she felt him shudder as she held him closely and felt the tears start to drip. she knew what that was like when someone did this to her and it helped her more than ever. she helped him change into his gi and smiled at the sight of him in it. 

then they all stood together and bowed to the sensais, they were truly a team now. 

-ABBYS NOTES-

filling this season with cutesy little couple moments because we didn't get it in the other seasons...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro