Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"The competition is in a month. And you know the students who are selected will get the chance to form a band.  Aren't you excited?" Shreya screamed jumping around.

"But what about college? We  have two years of it left", I asked a little worried. This made me scared, I know passion comes before education but I don't want to be an uneducated singer. I want the honor I paid for.

"The exams will be conducted just for the band members and some extra classes. Now thinking about this I realise the competition is after a month. And I haven't prepared a song yet", She groaned into her hands. Then with a worried face ran back to her seat. I could see the chaos around me, hear their excitement and worries. But I was unaffected. Anyway working with organizations is not my thing. I don't want them to restrict my talent and judge how good my skills are. I want to discover my potential myself not get tied to a company that would lower my self esteem.

All our classes have been converted into music rehearsal. Songs should be soothing for your ears but after a week of just listening to raw music I prefer silence.

Calm and sweet silence

Karthik was playing the guitar as I tried to catch some much needed sleep in the garden. Thankfully he wasn't singing a song otherwise I would have murdered him with the violin.

Like everyone Karthik was nervous and the number of songs he created in an hour could give you a stroke. I have judged fifteen songs of his which he created in three hours. And now he was preparing notes to play along with the songs. Seeing the dedication in him made me curious about his lack of interest in music in last lifetime.

If his aim was to be a singer then why did he pursue Business majors?

Karthik was weidly mysterious in last lifetime. Or maybe I never tried to know him. One thing I knew about him was that he loved to get on my nerves. He still does but apologizes when it gets too far.

His words still affect me more than I like. In both the lifetimes he is the only person who was a constant for me. This made me smile. He is the constant of my diverse equations.

"Rosieeeeeee", He called me. I popped open my right eye and squinted it in a questioning way.

"What?",  My voice came out annoyed and hoarse because of the intense training I just went through. Truthfully I was exhausted and was craving my bed like nothing else. And some citrus soda.

"I have written a new lyrics. Wanna hear it?" He asked in a cheerful tone. It made me surprised how this guy wasn't exhausted after such long and tedious hours of practice. He was truly a singing maniac. I nodded my head to keep his spirits up as mine were sinking somewhere in the earth's crust.

"Wuuuuu huawei huawei ohhhhhooo wuawei wuawei uhuuuuuu hawai hawai ......eeeeeeeeeee yeahhhhhhhhh"

Is this a dream come true?
As I can't stop smiling at you,
I can't wait to say 'I do',
Make you my empress,
And be the peasant in your hands,

"Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

It's all how we predicted,
The five years old me,
Serving you an ice tea,
Working for you without a fee,
I was angry as a kid,
Why make me a peasant?
When I can be the King...
Rule your heart along with the throne,

"Wai wai wai did yaaaaaaaa"

Your smile turned stone,
And you cried out to your mom,
That I was spoiling your sweet romcom,
With a frown I stepped on your palace,
And covered your face,
To stop your cries,
Why didn't you sing?
When I became the King

We grew up and met again,
You grew up to be haughtier than before,
Was it because you still had a kingdom to stand for?
It made me laugh,
How stupid we were back then,
Younger you hated bossy men,
That's why you trapped me in your lion's den,

Twinkling eyes met,
They were shining with affection and sweet romance,
And there began the romance of the empress and peasant..."

"This was better than your last song", I said in a joking manner. This song was great but not as much as the top five songs he created today. Truly this guy deserves to be listed in the guineas world records for creating so many songs in less than a day.

He is a prodigy.

"Yeah I guess, I have prepared the guitar notes for that song. Let's see how beautiful it's with the notes", He said almost sang. It made me question his energy level. Was he on steroids? His voice sounded pretty high or maybe he was exhausted but his will was keeping him up.

"You are daddy's little princess,
And I am the boy your father won't approve,
I am bad,
Bad like the tornado,
I would take you from the palace into ruins,
I can see you're tempted,
I can see you blushing,
Your blood is rushing,
You wanna hug me bad,
As I am better than your dad...

Look that's daddy's little princess,
Her eyes are shining with innocence,
I am tempted,
She is blushing,
My blood is rushing,
She is crushing ...
Hard on me,
And I am tempted seriously,
To suck nectar like a bee,
From her,
Till she isn't a princess anymore,
As I am the only person she cries for,

Look daddy's little princess is crying,
I am smiling,
Her heart is broken,
That was already spoken,
Father warned the stupid jane,
But she was not in her sane,
She was in love,
With me,
Too blind to see,
That I was using her,

She is daddy's little princess,
Not anymore"

The guitar tone was constant and didn't went high like his voice. The song was casual and fun. The type of song that makes you groove.

"Gosh Karthik I am sure you will be selected", I said clapping my hands enthusiasticly. My tone was lazy as I laid there. But he grinned and finally plopped down beside me.

"Are you daddy's little princess?" He asked in a singing voice. I could see how much this song mattered to him.

"No", I said cutting his smile off. I could have told him that my dad was dead but I didn't wanted the stupid smile on his face to reverse.

"Okay. So what are your dreams as girl? Like what dream sequence you want to follow? Like Disney", He tried to explain, I laughed to stop his ramblings.

"I like the cliche kiss under the tree sequence. What about you?" I asked him. He was blushing slightly then replied.

"I don't if that's a sequence but I love cuddling", He answered in a awkward tone. I controlled my laugh and nodded seriously which made him groan. There was sweet silence and then both of us fell asleep under the shade of the tree.

So this is chapter 30. I hope you guys love it.

This chapter is dedicated to:

Dhun9862

Thanks for your motivating comment.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro