Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lia

Hoshi made a short meeting for the squad, and we talked about our last project together. Chan cried a little bit because he thought after that everyone was going to leave or something, but Hoshi said it was just the last project for this year.

We talked about the street performance that day, the one that Hoshi wanted to do by the end of summer. He said he was looking for people to join, and told us to contact him if we knew anyone.

Seungcheol hyung and Hansol were definitely included, because basically Jihoon was the one who recommended them. Hoshi knew both Seungkwan and Seokmin could sing, and so they were recruited.

Chan told us about Mingyu and Wonwoo - who auditioned but were rejected. Hoshi immediately invited them.

"Jeonghan hyung can sing right?" Hoshi suddenly asks.

"Not as good though...." he answers, trailing off. I slapped his shoulder at his lie.

"Don't listen to him. Hoshi, sign Jeonghan up. He's got a really nice voice." I say, cutting Jeonghan off before he could protest anything.

Hoshi closed his notebook, "So I'll meet everyone tomorrow in the morning yeah? Make sure everyone's here by nine. The latest person will be buying breakfast." Hoshi chuckled.

Jeonghan and I got home by bus, and he made us some coffee once we reached home.

"Wake me up early for tomorrow, yeah?" He says, putting the mug into the sink. I just nodded at his statement.

"Night," Jeonghan kissed the top of my head, and left to go change.

Once I got into my room. I didn't even bother to change or anything, so I threw myself onto the bed and fell asleep just like that, ignoring the uncomfortable posiiton.

• • • • •

02:34 a.m.

I heard a sound by my window. Like something was shaking my window or something. I was too tired to get up, so all that I was able to do was just squint my eyes at the window.

Nothing was there.

So I thought everything was totally fine when a shade of black caught my eye.

The dreamcatcher.

One of the feathers turned black.

I rubbed my eyes. No. I wasn't dreaming.

I couldn't sleep at all after that, thinking about what might happen to the feather.

Positive thoughts, positive thoughts.

Jeonghan probably painted it black or something. No big deal.

• • • • •

My alarm clock started ringing for the fifth time if I counted properly, and this time, we were really really late.

The first thing I thought of as soon as I woke up was Jeonghan, and prayed he was already awake because Hoshi wanted us by nine. But it was already nine five minutes.

I quickly exited my room and ran towards Jeonghan, who was sleeping on the sofa.

"Jeonghan! Wake up, you have practice today." I shook him.

"No." Was all he answered.

"Wake up oh my god you're going to be late!"

"Fuck off, Lia. I'm tired. Leave me alone."

I pursed my lips at his answer.

"Alright." I reply, trying not to sound so hurt. Maybe I should let him sleep a little more, tell Hoshi that we might be running late because Jeonghan needed to shit so bad. Which of course is a lie.

I left Jeonghan to get a bath, but something on the kitchen table caught my eye. The front page of a newspaper.

'Five year old boy murdered, found dead by a tree.'

My eyes started to fill with tears.

It was the boy from yesterday.

Killed. Dead.

With the same black mark tatooed on his jaw.

Like what my parents had.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro