Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The door creaked open, as Jeonghan tiptoed inside her room. In front of him was a sleeping Lia, her back facing him. He knew she would eventually give him the cold shoulder tomorrow, judging by what she said.

It was his fault, Jeonghan thought.

He stood by her bed, staring at how she was huddled up under the covers, and how soft her hair looked like even when its all messed up (which is most probably a lie because remember when Mingyu tried to brush her hair).

Jeonghan loved her. Really. He just knew that sometimes, Lia wouldn't take his 'I love you's or kisses seriously. From what he saw, Lia would just smile back at him, or return it with a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm sorry," he muttered under his breath, almost as quiet as a whisper. He knew he couldn't bring himself to say that to her tomorrow.

Jeonghan opened his mouth to say something, but changed his mind instead. He brought Lia's blanket and covered her all the way up to her shoulders before leaving, closing the door quietly behind him.

Lia made sure Jeonghan completely left her room before opening one eye.

She heard everything. Sure, she felt like a jerk for blaming everything on Jeonghan when it's not clearly all his fault but she couldn't help it.

Lia sat up on her bed, burying her face in her knees. She planned to talk to Jeonghan tomorrow, and make sure everything was back to 'okay'.

When she raised her head, her eyes trailed up towards the dreamcatcher, and this time, she really knew something wasn't right.

Another feather had turned black.

------------------------------

I love black and white jeonghan

Am i the only one still jamming to janus by boyfriend i love that song such boyfriend trash

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro