+22+

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hoseok's P.O.V

I felt myself smile once I saw the smile plastered on my brother's face just by hearing him talk about his boyfriend.

Though my smile faltered when I soon remembered someone. "Wait, what about that other guy, Yoongi, right? Didn't you say he loves you?"

He soon stared up at me surprised until he shook his head. "He's just a friend, hyung. We already made that clear when we saw each other again. Besides, it seems that he has already taken an interest to someone." He answered with a smile.

I chuckled as I rolled my eyes, "care to let me stay for the night? I'm transferring back to school anyway." I said.

He giggled and nodded as he let me to my old room when we used to stay together. He bade good night as he left me alone.

I jumped in my bed as I stared at the ceiling.

'I'm happy for you, brother.'

====

Taehyung's P.O.V

I knocked on Jungkook's door so that we both could walk together to school until a different boy opened it instead.

'Who is he? Why is he even here? Could it be...-'

I furrowed my eyebrows, denying of the thought that Jungkook would cheat on me.

The boy raised an eyebrow until a smile graced his lips, soon calling out for Jungkook.

"Jungkookie! You boy is here!"

"H-hyung!" I heard Jungkook scream as he rushed beside the boy.

"O-oh! Hi Tae!" He greeted with a huge smile as he hugged me.

I hesitantly hugged back as he soon spoke. "Oh yeah, this is Hoseok hyung! My older brother."

"You have a brother? How come I never knew about this?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because~ it's been awhile since i've seen him." He answered.

"That's sweet and all you two but, let's go?" Hoseok hyung interrupted.

I chuckled as me and Jungkook nodded, the three of us soon leaving to go to school.

====

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Jungkookie!" I heard someone call, all of us turned around to see Jimin hyung, Suga hyung and Jin hyung approach us.

"Jimin? Jin hyung?" Hoseok hyung called out. Jimin stared at Hoseok hyung with wide eyes until he squealed, hugging him tightly.

"Welcome back hyung!" He greeted.

"Hey Kid." Yoongi greeted while Hoseok smiled and greeted back. "Hey there Yoongi."

"Wait... both of you know each other?" Jimin hyung and Taehyung asked simultaneously, soon glancing at them both.

"Uh, yeah. Me and Hoseok have been classmates since elementary." Yoongi said calmly to not make it look or sound like a lie.

"Oh, ok!" Jimin hyung said as he let go of Hoseok, pulling Yoongi hyung in an embrace this time.

Hoseok hyung blinked and tilted his head in confusion. "Is there something I missed?" He asked as his eyes were directed to Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung.

"No, there's nothing. Come on, let's get you to the principal's office for your schedule." Jin hyung said with a smile.

"Sorry hyungs, me and Jungkook will have to pass, we still need to get to class." Taehyung said with an apologetic smile.

"Oh, sure. We'll see the both of you in lunch?" Jimin hyung asked.

I giggled and nodded. "Mhm! Bye hyungs!"

Me and Taehyung bid our goodbyes to them as we went our separate ways.

"So, how was your night when I went home?" He asked, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Actually, it was fun! I got to catch up with everything me and my hyung missed." I answered with a huge smile.

"Oh? Then... do you think he likes me as your boyfriend..?" He asked again, but this time rather silently.

I giggled and shook my head, kissing his cheek. "Of course he does, do you see the way he looks at the both of us fondly?"

"No..." Taehyung answered, looking down.

I smiled softly as I stopped us from walking, making him turn to me. I crashed my lips on his own.

Once I pulled away, I caressed his cheek and spoke again to assure him. "He adores you tiger.. never forget that. So there's nothing to worry about."

There was a moment of silence before he soon turned into a blushing mess because of the nickname.

I laughed as he looked away embarrassed. "I'll get you back at this, I swear." He dared, glaring at me.

"Alright, i'll be waiting~" I teased as I ran away from him, laughing as I head to class with him running after me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro