+23+

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's P.O.V

As I made my way to the cafeteria, I soon saw Taehyung.

I was about to surprise him with a hug when I suddenly stopped, my heart started pounding harder as I saw a man approaching Taehyung from behind with a knife.

"WATCH OUT!" I yelled as I went behind Taehyung, taking the hit for him.

He turned around in surprise, I choked out a chuckle as I fell onto him, the man ran away before anyone could even catch up to him.

"Why did you.." he stared at me with wide eyes.

"I'm... a protector, r-right?" I said, forcing out a pained smile as I felt my energy drain from my body.

"Shhh... hold on, stay conscious for me, ok?" He requested.

I hissed in pain as he helped me up. He soon guided me to the infirmary as he sat me down on one of the beds.

He went to get the bandages as I groaned in pain, holding onto my bleeding shoulder.

Taehyung's P.O.V

When I came to Jungkook's side, I couldn't bear the pained expression his face held.

I sighed as I noticed him turning pale.

"I know it hurts, but you need to stay awake." I whispered as I caressed his cheek.

"B-but.."

"Shhh..." I hushed him as I slowly took out the knife from his shoulder, making him whimper in pain.

I kissed his forehead as I praised and encouraged him. "You're doing great love.. just a little more."

Tears started to brim his eyes once I finally pulled the knife completely. I put the knife aside as I cleaned up his wound.

"It's deep, I can bandage you temporarily but we need to take you to the hospital for proper medication." I said as I examined the cut.

He looked down ashamed, and I know that face anywhere. I made him look at me as I smiled at him softly.

"Protecting me wasn't really necessary, but.. I appreciate that. Thank you." I said as I rested my forehead on his.

"Please don't tell the hyungs.." he whispered, afraid.

I chuckled and shook my head. "I won't."

I soon stood up, making Jungkook look at me confused. "Come on, i'm excusing the both of us out of our classes. I need to take you to the hospital." He smiled a little as he stood up, following me out the infirmary.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I yawned when the school bell had finally rung, signalling that classes were over.

"Hey, let's go meet Taehyung and Jungkook!" Jimin suggested once we got out of the room.

"You can go and look for them, i'm going home to sleep-"

"No, you're coming with me." He said sternly as he used his puppy eyes on me.

I sighed, looking away as I gave in. "Fine.."

"Yay!" He cheered as he hugged me.

"Hey guys-wohoho, well what do we have here?" We soon heard Hoseok's voice as me and Jimin soon broke the hug.

We turned to Hoseok to see him with Namjoon and Jin hyung with amused smirks.

I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms.

"Anyways- wait... where's Jungkook and Taehyung?" Jimin soon asked confused as he looked around.

Jin hyung and Hoseok frowned as they looked around. "We don't-"

"You guys don't know?" Namjoon cut the two off, making us turn to him in curiosity.

"They went to me giving an excuse that they'll leave early." He said.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why?" I asked.

"Well, Jungkook had this deep wound on his shoulder so Taehyung took him to the hospital for proper medication since, you know, the nurse is a lazy ass-"

"WHAT?!" Hoseok, Jimin and Jin hyung screamed in unison as they stared at Namjoon in surprise.

"Which hospital?" I asked calmly. "The same hospital Jungkook was taken to when he was hospitalised." Namjoon hyung answered, making me confused since I don't know where the fuck that is.

"We're going there." Jin hyung said as he soon started dragging all of us out of the school gates.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro