+24+

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's P.O.V

As I comfortably laid in the hospital bed, the door slammed open to reveal Jin hyung and the others.

I stared at them surprised. "Hyung-"

"My baby!" He exclaimed as he ran towards me. When he was about to engulf me in a hug, Yoongi hyung stopped him.

"Careful, his shoulder is hurt." Yoongi hyung said, making Jin hyung scoff.

"Uhm.. guys?" Jimin hyung called out, catching our attention.

"Can I have a private talk with Jungkook?" He requested.

They looked at each other and nodded as they left me with Jimin hyung alone.

"Where's Taehyung?" He asked.

"Oh, he went to buy food." I answered with a smile.

"Please don't be mad at me if I ask this.." he murmured.

"Why?-"

"What would you do if... Taehyung changed?" He asked.

"What if he doesn't love you anymore? What if he starts to love someone else-"

I giggled and smiled at Jimin hyung, catching him off-guard.

"Where is all of this coming from?" I asked.

"I'm just... curious." He answered, looking down.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I stared at the hyungs in confusion to why their ears were stuck on the door, so I did the same.

"When he starts loving somebody else, i'll just have to get used to life without him."

My eyes widened. 'Isn't that Jungkook?'

"And when that time comes, only then.. we can break up."

"But what if-"

"Whether he wants it or not, Jimin. I'm going to hold on to him."

"You really do love him, don't you?"

I heard Jungkook giggle as he hummed. "More than my life."

I felt myself smile as I pulled away from the door.

I soon heard someone sniffle making me turn to Jin hyung who soon started crying.

"I-it's so Beautifulllll!!!!" He choked out as he cried on Namjoon hyung's shirt, soaking it with snot and tears.

"Ugh, Namjoon control your dramatic boyfriend." Yoongi hyung said, rolling his eyes as he went inside to see Jimin and Jungkook laughing.

"Oh, hey. I just got back with the food." I said with a smile as I went beside Jungkook, kissing his forehead.

He giggled and thanked me as he gave me a peck on the lips.

"Seriously? We didn't come over here to watch the both of you be so disgusting together." Yoongi hyung complained.

"You're just jealous because you don't have someone yet~" Jungkook teased, winking at him as he low-key gestured Jimin.

Yoongi hyung soon blushed madly, and Hoseok hyung looked confused until he caught on and soon burst in to laughter.

"Nice one Kook!" Hoseok hyung praised as he and Jungkook high-five.

"I swear i'll get the two of you back for this." Yoongi hyung grumbled.

Jimin smiled sadly. "Don't mind Yoongi hyung you two, the both of you are really adorable together. I wish I had someone too."

We turned to each other then to Hoseok hyung who smirked and nodded.

"Oh Jiminie, i'm still here!" Hoseok hyung exclaimed with a bright smile as he was about to hug Jimin but then Yoongi hyung went in front of Jimin and he hissed violently at Hoseok hyung.

"This is MY man! Get away and get yourself someone else!" Yoongi hyung screamed as he went to hug Jimin from behind, glaring at Hoseok hyung.

And Jimin? Well yeah, he was a complete mess of red.

The three of us turned to each other and we soon started laughing while the two gave us confused looks.

"Y-you do realize.. that you just called Jimin your man, right hyung?" Jungkook pointed out as he continued laughing.

Then that's when Yoongi hyung turned completely red as well, making all of us laugh even more.

"Just be with each other already! It's really obvious the both of you like each other!" Hoseok hyung pointed out with a smile as he stopped laughing.

"G-give us time.." the both of them said in unison.

We smiled and nodded simultaneously.

"But back to the point, what happened back there?" Hoseok hyung soon asked as he glanced at Jungkook's bandaged shoulder.

"Uhm... it's because.."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro