16- battle part 1

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I claim no right or claim to own any of the characters featured in both the Ghost Rider series and/or the Yugioh series as all of the creatures and spells that I am using for the story are actual Yugioh cards from the game. Please feel free to leave your comments and reviews at the end to tell me what you think. As I appreciate any and all advise given to me as I also appreciate any help given to me for this story. Thanks!

16 - battle part 1

After saying what needed to be said, the Midnight Sons moved attacking Zarathos and his group. Atem had used his powers to unlock toe powers contained within the mystic items before the battle even begun allowing the Shadow Realm creatures that resinate with each mystic item to come forth and aid the Midnight Sons. By Atem's side stood the Magician of Black Chaos and the Black Luster Soldier, by Punisher's side was the Blue Eyes White Dragon, by Daredevil's side was the Time Wizard, and by Caretaker's side was the Thousand Eye Fiend. By Wolverine's side stood Gilford the Sword Master, by Blade's side stood the Vampire Lord, by Morbius's side was the Evil Hero Infernal Gainer, by Shriker's side was the Gravekeeper's Assailant, and by Strange's side stood the Sorcerer of Dark Magic. Atem was the one who mainly dealt with Zarathos as the rest of the Midnight Sons dealt with the group that was with him. Strange faced against Lillith, both Morbius and Blade dealt with Blackout, Wolverine faced against Skinner, Punisher faced against Coda, Shriker faced against Dread, Daredevil faced against Basilisk, as Caretaker faced against Kabal. The war for the fate of the world had finally begun. Zarathos threw a fire blast at Atem as the Black Luster Soldier stepped forward blocking the blast with his shield. Then the Black Luster Soldier quickly moved forward attacking Zarathos with his sword. This gave Atem and the Magician of Black Chaos plenty of time to combine their magical power together. Once they had the magic in hand, they threw it at Zarathos as the Black Luster Soldier lept out of the way. The blast hit Zarathos hard enough for him to be pushed back several feet. Zarathos laughed at Atem as if his blast hardly fazed him at all.

"I don't see what's the big deal about you Dark Rider, I don't understand Mana's obsession with you or why Zorc wants you dead so badly." stated Zarathos.

"You clearly didn't learn anything from the last time that we fought. There is much more to me than meets the eye." snarled Atem.

"So what you used to be a powerful Pharaoh that once rulled ancient Egypt. I am far older than you and way more powerful than you." snapped Zarathos.

"You would think so Zarahtos but you are sorely mistaken." replide Atem as he begun to pull the power from the mystic items to summon perhaps one of the strongest Shadow Realm creatures around other than the three Egyptian Gods. "I command thee to form and take shape and to smite my enemies. Now come forth Exodia the Forbidden One!" stated Atem as all of the mystic items began to glow. The items emitted a light forming into a very large spell circle. Exodia stepped out from the spell circle as Zarathos's face seemed to pale. "This is the end of you Zarathos. There will be no comming back from where Exodia is sending you. Exodia...Obliderate!" commanded Atem. Power encircled Exodia's hands as he attacked Zarathos being joined by the Magician of Black Chaos and Black Luster Soldier. Atem began to chant in Egyptian as he could feel Yugi adding in his powers. Atem was making sure that there would be no returning for these guys as they would no longer threaten the world. The Shadow Realm creatures that were working along side of the Midnight Sons seemed to know what Atem was planning as they grabbed a hold of them pulling them back as Exodia's powers turned into a large destructive black hole. The black hole began to suck in all of the villians. Zarathos tried to fight against it.

"No...this is not the end Atem. I will return!" hissed Zarathos. Both the Magician of Black Chaos and Black Luster Soldier stepped before Atem.

"We think not!" they stated in unison as they pushed Zarathos back to the black hole. Once the black hole had swallowed up all of the villians, Atem ended the spell dropping down to his knees. All of the Shadow Realm creatures vanished suddenly as it seemed that Atem was struggeling to keep his form.

"Atem!" the Midnight Sons shouted out in unison as they all rushed to Atem's side. Atem's breathing became hard and irradic. Atem began to scream in pain as he was painfully ripped apart from Yugi. The seal that Odion had placed upon them had broke now making the one now two. The prophecy was close to complition as they still had to face against Mana and Zorc. Concern stretched across the Midnight Sons's faces wondering if Atem could pull it off as now he had been fully seperated from Yugi.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro