4- new face of evil

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I claim no right or claim to own any of the characters featured in both the Ghost Rider series and/or the Yugioh series. Please feel free to leave your comments and reviews at the end to tell me what you think. As I appreciate any and all advise given to me as I also appreciate any help given to me for this story. Thanks!

4 - new face of evil

Unknown to Atemu was that the evil force behind what was going on was someone he himself once loved and knew from long ago. But the person that they had become know didn't show any aspect of the person that he once knew. Her heart was now cold as she bore nothing but anger and hatred towards Atemu. Mana had become distorted turning herself over to the evil and darkness. Mana whom now called herself Black Rose began casting a spell in order to bring back some of those that Atemu had destroyed in the past. Her new allies stood back watching Black Rose as she casted her spell bringing back Centurious, Blackout, Lillith, Heart Attack, and Deathwatch. Once her spell dispearsed she looked over the group with a smile on her face.

"Welcome back to the world of the living. The reason to why I have brought you back is because we all have a common enemy. The spirit of vegeance, the Dark Rider, Atem." stated Mana. "I could use your help and assistance to bring down the Midnight Sons. We can not allow them to stand in the way of the darkness. Lillith, I could use your help and powers to bring back Zarathos." stated Mana.

"Consider it done Black Rose." replied Lillith.

"The rest of you can do whatever you wish to grab the Midnight Sons attention. You will also find that all of your powers have been increased. Whatever you do leave Atem to either me and/or Zarathos to deal with." stated Mana as the villans took off. Mana opened up a portal heading back to Atem's pryamid straight for the thrown room. She went to sit down on the thrown as she wanted to get what she wanted no matter whom suffered. "Bring him in!" shouted Mana as her voice was as cold as ice. Both Kabal and Malice had brought in the Dark Magician, Mahad whom had been the first Caretaker. Mahad was chained and scared from his most recent beatings. Mana got up from the thrown walking down towards him as she placed her hand on his face. "Now tell me Mahad...where is my King?" asked Mana. Mahad looked at her as he spat in her face in retaliation.

"I will never tell nyou. You were once a respectable queen. What happened to you Mana?" snapped back Mahad. Mana wiped the spit from her face as her eyes narrowed as she slapped him hard.

"You will bring him once you have a taste of my power." she stated as she mutteed an ancient spell in Egyptian causing the Dark Magician to scream in pain as he rose up as a dark light surrounded his entire body. His body began to change as he became to Magician of Black Chaos. The light dispersed as the Magician of Black Chaos knelt down in front of Mana. "Now go forth my servant and bring Atemu back to me. He currently resides within the human world. Bring me back my King!" snapped Mana.

"As you wish my queen." replied the Magician of Black Chaos as he got up from his knees as Mana opened up as portal to the human world in the year 2050. After he was gone, the spirit of Zorc, the dark one arose.

"Are you certain that it was wise to send him? Why don't you just kill him?" asked Zorc angerily.

"Don't test me Zorc. Atemu is mine to deal with . Remember that I can send you back from where Atemu had set you after your last battle against him and this was all before he bacame the spirit of vengeance." Mana told him as Zorc just bowed before he left. Mana went back to the thrown sitting back down. "Very soon you will be mine Atemu...just you wait." she stated to herself with a smile on her face.

Once she was done with her task in Egypt, Mana headed back to assist those whom she had pulled together. Whatever happens she couldn't allow Atem to complete the new prophecy that has been told to her by Zadkiel, a dark angel whom was the exact opposite of the angel Uriel. According to the prophecy, as day draws near and the battle is close at hand. You will learn to accept one of your greatest fears. Light and dark shall damage the soul. In order to find peace you must link the two together. But when the seal breaks, it will make one into two. Only together will one wish come true. With evil vanquished, the Earth shall be safe as the angels true promise will be kept.

'No matter what happens, I can not allow Atemu to complete that prophecy. He will be mine once again.' Mana thought to herself. Zadkiel was there to welcome her when she got back. "Zadkiel what news do you bring me?" asked Mana angerily.

"Atemu has begun to reassemble the Midnight Sons but three new ones are bound to arrise. Making their total ten." This caused Mana to curse out loud.

"No matter what happens we can't allow Atemu to find them. Assemble the others right away. We have to find them and kill them before Atemu can find them." stated Mana as Zadkiel nodded his head as he walked off. 'Soon Atemu, you will be mine and you will repay for what you have done to me.' Mana thought to herself.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro