17 🔞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I'm surprised everything went so well." Yoongi told Hoseok as they were just enjoying how quiet it was. It was just the two of them, chatting calmly."Jimin didn't make a scene with Jungkook's girlfriend. Jin-hyung kept his cool and showed off Jackson a little. I think things are going to be okay."

Hoseok chuckled lightly and gently nudged Yoongi's arm with his elbow."You care about your friends so much, Hyung. I hope you let them see this side of you."

Yoongi made a small wave with his hand, despite Hoseok not being able to see it. The motion was just a habit."Nah. I only act this way around them if it's important. I mean, I gave Jimin a kinda-sorta pep talk a bit before dinner. I think that made him feel a little better."

"Aw." Hoseok reached both hands to the side and managed to wrap his arms around Yoongi. However, he missed Yoongi's shoulders and ended up hugging his head.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi couldn't really complain though. Getting a head hug was still kind of nice because it was a hug from Hoseok.

"Well, I thought I was hugging you, but I missed." Hoseok adjusted his arms to move them around Yoongi's shoulders."There. That's better."

Yoongi couldn't help but smile. He loved any form of contact he got from his boyfriend. His whole body felt like it was going limp, just relaxing entirely in Hoseok's arms."You give really warm hugs."

Smiling happily, Hoseok didn't want to ever let go of Yoongi. He loved how perfectly his boyfriend fit in his arms like this."Are you melting?"

"Like ice cream." Yoongi mumbled with a little embarrassment. No previous boyfriend or girlfriend had caused Yoongi to melt like this. It was a new feeling, and he loved it. He didn't want this feeling to ever go away.

"Hyung, if you were ice cream, I'd eat you." Hoseok said with a low giggle.

"I'm not edible, Hoseok." Yoongi shifted his gaze to the side."I mean, there's a part of me that could go in your mouth, but uh...Hm..." He felt like an idiot for saying that. He and Hoseok still hadn't done anything more than simply kiss, so he didn't even know why he would bring up something like that.

Hoseok felt his cheeks heat up at the mere thought. However, he wasn't opposed to it."We could do that, you know." He felt Yoongi tense a little in his arms. That made him chuckle."Yoongi-hyung, we've been dating for three months now. I think it's okay for us to fool around a little. If you want to, I mean."

Yoongi pulled himself out of the hug and didn't know what he should say. Sure, he wanted that. He wanted more. He just really wanted it to be okay. And he didn't think this was a good place to do it. They were in Hoseok's bedroom, sitting on his bed, and Namjoon was just a couple rooms away."W-we would, um, need to be quiet."

"I can be quiet. Can you?" Biting his lower lip, Hoseok slid his hands down Yoongi's body, finding his way to his boyfriend's knees. Once he knew where his knees were, he shifted himself down onto the floor, getting on his own knees.

"Uh, yeah." Oh boy. Yoongi had not expected their pleasant time together to turn into this. Of course, he wasn't opposed to it. He was actually wanting it pretty badly. He wasn't used to taking a relationship slowly, like he was with Hoseok. So getting a bit of inappropriate pleasure would be great.

With a smile that could only be seen as innocent and bright, Hoseok spread Yoongi's knees just enough to fit himself between them. His hands felt their way up Yoongi's thighs, finding the crotch of his pants."This is going to be my first time doing this blind, so bare with me."

Reaching a hand down, Yoongi ran his fingers gently through Hoseok's hair."I'm sure you'll do just fine."

Feeling happy with Yoongi's confidence in him, Hoseok found the zipper of his boyfriend's pants and pulled it down. With just his sense of touch, he freed Yoongi's dick from the confines of his pants and underwear. His fingers wrapped around it, feeling it tenderly."Hm."

Yoongi curled his fingers just a little in Hoseok's hair, watching his handsome boyfriend."What?"

Hoseok shrugged his shoulders slightly."You're not as big as I thought you'd be."

"What the fuck, Hoseok?!" Now Yoongi was utterly embarrassed. Was his boyfriend seriously calling his dick small?

"I'm just kidding." Hoseok said with a chuckle."And I thought you were going to be quiet?"

"Hoseok, you fucking tease!" Yoongi growled lowly. He was about to curse again, but all that came out was a soft groan when his boyfriend's tongue licked a stripe from base to tip on the underside of his dick.

A smirk came over Hoseok's lips as he knew he could control Yoongi this way."You've been taking such good care of me, Hyung. Now it's my turn to take care of you." He licked a long stripe along Yoongi's dick again before sliding his tongue over the tip. His tongue dug into the slit, his ears picking up the sound of a small whimper.

"Damn it, Hoseok..." Yoongi bit his lower lip, watching as the tip of his dick was engulfed into the pretty, yet sinful, mouth of his boyfriend. He swore he could get hard and have the best orgasm of his life just by watching Hoseok. The feeling of the moist warmth of Hoseok's mouth was already starting to drive him crazy."Fuck..."

Hoseok took more into his mouth, sucking as his fingers stroked the base. He was highly pleased to hear quiet, breathy moans slipping out from Yoongi. He started bobbing his head, hollowing his cheeks. As he worked his mouth up and down Yoongi's now hardened dick, one of his hands moved to massage one of the older man's thighs.

Yoongi leaned his head back a little and gripped Hoseok's hair."Ahh...God, Hoseok..." His pleasure increased when Hoseok hummed around his dick, the vibrations making him twitch."Ah, shit..." He knew he wasn't going to last long. He was almost ready.

Taking Yoongi's dick in further, Hoseok began to deepthroat him with just a little difficulty. He loved hearing those moans, especially with his name mixed into them. Just a bit more sucking and a long, strained moan was heard from Yoongi. That told Hoseok what he needed to know. He pulled back just a little and suckled on the tip, just in time for Yoongi's cum to spill into his mouth.

Closing his eyes as he orgasmed, Yoongi felt his body tremble from the pleasure. Afterward, he peered down at Hoseok, watching his boyfriend swallow then lick any remaining drops of cum from his dick."Damn, Hoseok..."

Hoseok smiled and placed his hands onto Yoongi's slender thighs."You sound so sexy when you moan my name, Hyung."

"Fuck you." Yoongi turned his gaze to the side, not knowing how Hoseok could smile so cutely after swallowing cum.

"I'm sure we'll get to that eventually." Hoseok leaned forward, pressing his face against Yoongi's stomach and nuzzling lovingly.

The nuzzling took Yoongi by surprise and made him laugh a little."What are you doing, you weirdo?"

"I wanna snuggle." Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist and nuzzled into his stomach some more.

"How do you do this, Hoseok?" Yoongi asked as he stroked his boyfriend's hair."How can you go from cute to sexy and back to cute so easily?"

"I'm just wonderful that way." Hoseok responded with a happy smile.

Yoongi couldn't help but smile as well."Yes." he agreed."You are."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro