Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yoongi lightly nibbled on his lower lip while he worked, thinking about the blowjob he had received from Hoseok yesterday. As much as he had enjoyed that, he couldn't help but wonder if it was really okay for them to do that. Were they moving a little too fast? He hoped not. It had only been three months since they started dating, so he didn't want to rush anything. However, he didn't know how long to wait for that sort of thing because he wasn't used to being in a patient relationship.

So was it really okay for that to happen? Hoseok seemed fine with it. Maybe it was okay. Yoongi just didn't want to ruin their relationship by going too fast. He also didn't want Hoseok to think he was taking advantage of him at all. After the blowjob, they had cuddled on Hoseok's bed for a little while before Namjoon ruined the moment by knocking on the bedroom door and asking if they wanted to go out drinking with him, to which Hoseok agreed until Yoongi told him not to do it.

Yoongi didn't really know if he had the right to tell Hoseok to not go drinking with Namjoon. He knew Hoseok and Namjoon were friends. He knew Hoseok trusted Namjoon. But he didn't like Namjoon. He didn't want to have anything to do with him after the way he had ruined that blind date with Jin.

Jimin was just watching Yoongi work, amazed that he was still efficient while being so lost in his thoughts. It was completely obvious that Yoongi was thinking really hard. He was frowning deeply and muttering under his breath, something Yoongi did intensely whenever he was deep in thought."Hyung, if you think any harder, smoke might come from your ears. What's up?"

Breaking away from his thoughts, Yoongi looked over at Jimin before turning his gaze back to the burgers he was preparing."I'm just thinking about some things, Jimin. It's nothing."

"It's not nothing. You never think that hard for nothing." Jimin was actually kind of glad Yoongi was thinking so hard. It meant he could talk about whatever problem Yoongi had, instead of thinking about his own problem. His problem was none other than Jungkook, who had shown up to work earlier than usual, just to show off a little card he and Chaeyoung had gotten from a fortunetelling machine. The card said that they were destined to be together forever, and Jungkook thought that was the greatest thing that could ever happen to him. It made Jimin sick.

"Well, if you must know, I'm thinking about Hoseok." Yoongi admitted.

Jimin's face immediately lit up."Are things finally moving along for you two?"

"What do you mean? Things have been fine for us the whole time we've been together." Yoongi could not express with words how relieved he was that he and Hoseok had not run into any problems in their relationship yet.

"No, I mean, have you guys gotten freaky yet?" Jimin was really interested in this. For one, it would take his mind off of Jungkook. Two, he had been trying to get Yoongi laid for so long. So many bad dates and grumpy days.

Yoongi's expression twisted to show some disgust."Your inner Namjoon is showing."

"Oh, come on. I'm not as bad as him." Jimin rolled his eyes and pressed the question."So have you?"

"No. I mean, not much." Yoongi really didn't want to talk about this with Jimin. The only person he wanted to share personal details with was Jin because he trusted him more than any of his other friends.

Jimin wanted to know the juicy details though."What have you two done? Please tell me. Come on, Hyung."

Shaking his head, Yoongi wrapped up the burgers he had been making."No, Jimin. That's personal information. It's on a need-to-know basis."

"But I need to know." Jimin pestered, practically pleading."My sex life is non-existent right now. I need to know about yours."

"I don't want to tell you about my sex life, you nincompoop." Yoongi perked up when he heard someone enter through the front door. Looking in that direction, he spotted Jin and Jackson."Ah, I'm saved." He rushed away from Jimin to take Jin's and Jackson's orders at the front register.

Jimin pouted and grabbed the burgers Yoongi had made, placing them into a paper bag. He took the bag to Taehyung at the drive-thru window."Here's the order, Tae."

"Why so glum, sugarplum?" Tae asked before turning to hand the bag out to the customer with a bright smile.

"It seems like every time I try to talk to Yoongi-hyung about stuff, someone shows up and takes his attention away from me." Jimin complained."It's like some outside force just makes people show up before I can get the juicy bits of info I want."

"Oh, I see." Taehyung chuckled at Jimin words."I can tell you about my sex life." he offered.

That certainly grabbed Jimin's attention."Tell me. Tell me."

Taehyung grinned widely."It doesn't exist at the moment."

"Ah, bummer." Jimin let out a heavy sigh."We both need active sex lives."

"Sex isn't everything, you two." Jungkook said with a smarter-than-you tone as he could hear his hyungs from where he stood by the door to the backroom."Chaeyoung and I have decided that we're going to take things slow and have some really nice dates. By nice, I mean simple because neither of us can afford much."

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders."I'm not interested in dating right now. I'm not even that interested in sex. I just want to be with someone for company."

"Yeah, me too." Jimin just wanted to be with Jungkook, but at this moment, he just wanted someone to keep him company, ease him through the fact that he couldn't be with the one he liked so much.

"Maybe you two can just date each other." Jungkook suggested."If you both just want company, just do that."

Taehyung and Jimin paused for a moment, looked at each other, then both laughed as if Jungkook had just told them the funniest joke. Within this laughter, Taehyung made a small wave with his hand to dismiss the suggestion."No way. Jiminie isn't my type."

Jimin lightly smacked Taehyung's arm."You're not my type either, doofus."

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and went back into the backroom. He had some dishes to wash.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro