Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hyung?" Hoseok didn't get another response. All Yoongi had said to him was his name. He wasn't hearing anything else."Hyung..?" He was starting to get a little worried. What if Yoongi didn't want to talk to him? What if he had misunderstood something about the text?"Yoongi-hyung, please talk to me."

There was still no response. Did Yoongi not want to talk to him?"Yoongi-hyung, I know I hurt you. I'm sorry. Just please say something to me." Still nothing. Hoseok was growing more and more worried. Why wasn't Yoongi saying anything? Soon, Hoseok's worry reached a peak when there was a 'thunk', like the phone may have been dropped. Low mutters could barely be heard.

Getting really quiet, Hoseok tried to hear what Yoongi was muttering. It was very hard to hear anything, but there was some shuffling then more muttering. Hearing Yoongi just a little more clearly, Hoseok left his bedroom as quickly as he could manage without crashing into anything."Namjoon!! Namjoon!!"

"What?!" Fast footsteps approached with a concerned pace."Seok, is something wrong?!"

"We need to get to Yoongi-hyung! Right now!" Hoseok didn't have time to explain. He was so worried and knew something was wrong."Take me to Burger Palace!"

"Seok, they're closed. Won't he be at his house?" Namjoon was confused now. What had caused his best friend to panic like this?

There was no time for questions though."Namjoon, take me to Burger Palace right now! There's no time!"

---

Yoongi rocked back and forth a bit as he was seated on the floor in the backroom of Burger Palace. The phone was on the floor nearby. He held his head in his hands but couldn't manage to keep his vision straight. His head felt like it was in the clouds, low on oxygen and full of fuzziness. His breaths were short and sharp, forced and hard to draw.

"I can't...breathe...I can't..."

Yoongi couldn't focus. His mind was swarming. He had a million thoughts about Hoseok, mixed in with his thoughts about his current situation. He was alone. He couldn't breathe, couldn't stand. He was shaking so much. The room felt like it was spinning, making him nauseous.

I'm gonna die! His panicked mind thought. I can't breathe! I'm gonna die!

His mind was screaming at him, screaming for help. Hoseok! Hoseok!

Yoongi was so scared. Normally, Jin or Taehyung would be around to help him calm down, but he had no one right now. He was by himself, unable to calm down. His unfocused vision became blurry. Hot tears fell down his cheeks. He was getting very lightheaded. If he didn't calm down soon, he would undoubtedly pass out from hyperventilation.

"Yoongi-hyung!"

In his hazy state, Yoongi didn't recognize the voice.

"Hey! Yoongi-hyung!"

Wait, there were two voices.

Yoongi couldn't muster any strength in his body to move. Everything felt heavy, except his head. It was a mixture of feelings. Heavy yet very light. Empty yet crammed full. Numb yet throbbing. It made Yoongi feel like vomiting.

Yet, there was something in Yoongi's peripheral that pulled his attention. Something dark. Looking at him. A hallucination? Probably. He didn't know. His oxygen-deprived mind played tricks with his eyes.

"Yoongi-hyung!"

The call of his name was almost drowned out by the ringing in his ears.

"I've got you! Hold on!"

Yoongi couldn't even look at the person beside him. His hazy gaze tried to see the dark thing, but it moved, remaining just out of his line of sight, only spotted at the edge of his blurry vision.

"Seok, call for an ambulance!" A hand brushed some hair away from Yoongi's forehead."Did you hit your head? Hyung, can you hear me?"

I'm gonna die.

Whether Yoongi actually closed his eyes or not, it didn't matter. His vision went blank, as did his mind. He passed out.

---

This was something Jimin had never done before. It was a new feeling, but he knew that he needed to face it. He needed to be honest and get some things off his chest. No matter how this might turn out, he had to do it. He had to fix his mistakes, starting with the beginning."Jungkook." He hesitated for just a couple seconds when the taller male peered at him with such a pure gaze."Can we talk? Inside, I mean."

They had reached Jimin's small house, and Jungkook had been about to walk away. Looking at Jimin right now, he could tell there was something he really needed to say."Sure." He watched Jimin unlock the front door and open it. He followed him inside and shifted his gaze around. He had never been inside Jimin's home before. It was small and a little cluttered but not messy.

Jimin made his way to his living room, knowing Jungkook was close behind."Sit with me?"

After Jimin sat down on the single little sofa, Jungkook sat down beside him."What's on your mind, Hyung?"

"Jungkook, I really don't know how to say this." Jimin searched his brain for the right words, but it was difficult. He had never actually done this before.

"Say what?" Jungkook had an idea of what might be coming. He wasn't oblivious, like the others probably thought he was. He just hadn't wanted to get himself tangled up in any issues that might cause trouble for himself or Chaeyoung.

Maybe the best way to say it would be just straight out, no beating around the bush."I don't like Chaeyoung." He lowered his gaze."I mean...She's not bad. There's nothing wrong with you dating her. I just..."

"Jimin-hyung?" Truthfully, Jungkook didn't like to hear that Jimin didn't like Chaeyoung, but he knew that everyone would have their own opinions about her.

Just getting the right words out was a lot harder than Jimin thought it would be. So he forced them out. He had to do it. These words needed to be said."What I mean to say is...Jungkook, I like you. I don't like Chaeyoung because she's dating you. I'm jealous."

Jungkook cocked his head a little to the side and peered at Jimin with such a soft gaze."I understand. Jimin-hyung, I'm sorry for causing those feelings in you. I can't return them."

"I know." Jimin had known all along that he and Jungkook would never be together. It had been in his face this whole time, but he had chosen to ignore it for so long."You're straight. I never stood a chance against a pretty girl like Chaeyoung."

With a soft sigh, Jungkook placed a hand onto Jimin's shoulder."You know, there doesn't need to be any bad feelings between you and me or even you and Chaeyoung. If you give her a chance, I know you two could actually be friends."

Maybe that would be a good idea. Maybe Jimin just needed to get to know Chaeyoung a little more and come to terms with the fact that Jungkook was happy with her. Jungkook would never be his."You know what? I would like that." It might be nice to become friends with Chaeyoung.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro